What office jobs are low time effort?

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
What do people mean by working a few hrs a day at an office job and chillin for the rest of the time? What kind of work is like that?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, thereallegend and Deleted member 17791
most office jobs tbh. just find one thats work from home so it feels even less like work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Finalcut123, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
these program management or marketing department jobs in companies like LinkedIn, certain tech jobs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17791, Crusile and 1 other person
these program management or marketing department jobs in companies like LinkedIn, certain tech jobs
bro being a scrum master isnt easy

businessman-sleeping-desk-feet-up-7730920.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Adamsmith12345, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
being the security guard in front of the building

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Crusile and Deleted member 18931
just be a hacker bro

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18244 and Crusile
just learn to code then you can work like 2 hours a day and make bank

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incel194012940, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others

lmfao im literally trying to become one rn. im a technology project coordinator and already got my CSM paid for by my company, just need more years of experience and that picture will be me

even right now i dont do shit really

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Moggie and Deleted member 17791
I'm studycelling so I can work in an office and do fuck all most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 3828
lmfao im literally trying to become one rn. im a technology project coordinator and already got my CSM paid for by my company, just need more years of experience and that picture will be me

even right now i dont do shit really
Age boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
What do people mean by working a few hrs a day at an office job and chillin for the rest of the time? What kind of work is like that?
Working in an office sucks. Sitting in front of a computer dressed up in uncomfortable clothing and "chilling" is soul draining. Time goes slower than you could imagine, and even if you've got the freedom to just drink coffee and play on your computer/phone all day you'll still be constantly looking at the clock not being able to wait till you can punch out and play on your computer/phone from the comfort of your own home.

I had an office job where I didn't even have to be in the office. I could leave my desk for hours at a time. I'd usually just go up to the rooftop and smoke 30 cigarettes or walk around the town and it still sucked. Wednesday through Friday I had to be "punched in" for only four hours but it seemed like ten. Now I work three 12 hour days a week as a cook but my time at the job goes by so much faster.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18320, Crusile and incel194012940
moderating this forum

Working in an office sucks. Sitting in front of a computer dressed up in uncomfortable clothing and "chilling" is soul draining. Time goes slower than you could imagine, and even if you've got the freedom to just drink coffee and play on your computer/phone all day you'll still be constantly looking at the clock not being able to wait till you can punch out and play on your computer/phone from the comfort of your own home.

I had an office job where I didn't even have to be in the office. I could leave my desk for hours at a time. I'd usually just go up to the rooftop and smoke 30 cigarettes or walk around the town and it still sucked. Wednesday through Friday I had to be "punched in" for only four hours but it seemed like ten. Now I work three 12 hour days a week as a cook but my time at the job goes by so much faster.
unironically doing nothing worse than doing an actual job in the office.

• +1
Nothing worth having unless you're content with being a loser who makes no money and barely gets by.

• +1

Good luck getting that job. That's the position they give out for diversity hires.

assistant/secretary/paralegal in a smaller law firm

• Woah

I would have agreed with you in the past. But right now, if you can get remote work, some of those jobs are early retirement tbh. It's the best thing out there. You can also outsource the work to some currycel and have real retirement, depending on how much you are flying off the radar in the company.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 12002
Most basic entry office jobs (not talking about something like financial/data analysts etc.) are low effort by nature.

You sit on a desk with a computer and act important.

It's not a matter of which really.

Hell, even the jobs which are more "important"/high paying like data analyst you can get away with not doing a lot, especially if you are WFH.

• +1
Basically working for state institutions, not for private companies, there are tons of so-called "sinecures" in various government organizations where people don't do much, but they collect a nice paycheck, they are living like parasites from the tax payers money, you need connections or to bribe your way however for these kind of jobs...

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut123, Crusile and Danish_Retard
Basically working for state institutions, not for private companies, there are tons of so-called "sinecures" in various government organizations where people don't do much, but they collect a nice paycheck, they are living like parasites from the tax payers money, you need connections or to bribe your way however for these kind of jobs...
This.

It's a clown world and If you want to take the honkpill, #justleechofthetaxpayeruntilyoudietheory.

Don't feel so bad, it's all a fucking scam at the end of the day. At least you got to pull one too.

Also, as counterintuitive as it may be, this is much easier to pull off at the highest levels of government than at the lowest ones. People that work as judges, prosecutors, directors of agencies, and so on, are the ones who can massively delegate their work and do nothing.

Last edited: