What online jobs can give you a decent salary?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
Youtube, Twitch and are the only ones that come to mind.

Pros: You are self-employed

If you have built up a decent fanbase, you'll most likely earn decent money and be able to live a good life without financial restrictions

Cons: Takes time and a lot of effort (or good looks?!) to build up the fan base and have to fuck around with SEO which can often times be a bitch

Any ideas or thoughts?

CAM GIRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
What education do you have bro?

A friend has BSc in Biomed Sciences, makes 3k per month editing articles online

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
a lot of people on Instagram get paid to promote supplements,clothes etc,makes ok money depending on the person.I know a guy who promotes Herbalife on his instagram and he just bought a new car.

programming

Ask Makeithappen bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Youtube and Twitch arent reliable jobs. They are hobbies which can turn into side hustles until you get a large enough following to live off donations and sponsors. Your breakthrough will probably never happen come and youtube is high effort. Unlike livestreaming you need video editing skills.

In terms of "making it" I would say its alot more likely to happen on youtube then twitch. Additionally you need alteast one of 4 traits + alot of luck to make alot of money. You either need to be:
  1. exceptionally skilled/talented
  2. have high knowledge of the content you are covering
  3. be an entertaining person
  4. be good looking

if you are good looking enough it is easy.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Youtube and Twitch arent reliable jobs. They are hobbies which can turn into side hustles until you get a large enough following to live off donations and sponsors. Your breakthrough will probably never happen come and youtube is high effort. Unlike livestreaming you need video editing skills.

In terms of "making it" I would say its alot more likely to happen on youtube then twitch. Additionally you need alteast one of 4 traits + alot of luck to make alot of money. You either need to be:
  1. exceptionally skilled/talented
  2. have high knowledge of the content you are covering
  3. be an entertaining person
  4. be good looking
I don't have much experience with either of these but I imagine twitch pays better than YouTube, but harder to grow a following. I've seen streamers with 150 followers get 50€ donations etc. Best plan imo is to start off with YouTube, make tutorial videos for games since that's what people search for (noone actually searches "minecraft lets play") and once you have amassed roughly 10k subscribers start streaming on twitch. Your four points make sense and most famous youtubers do have atleast one of these criteria. Looks don't seem to be a must, as a shocking amount of these youtubers are highly obese but I surely feel point 2 is the most important one. People like Ninja are not very entertaining to watch, not exceptionally good looking but he is very knowledgable and talented in what he does.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I don't have much experience with either of these but I imagine twitch pays better than YouTube, but harder to grow a following. I've seen streamers with 150 followers get 50€ donations etc. Best plan imo is to start off with YouTube, make tutorial videos for games since that's what people search for (noone actually searches "minecraft lets play") and once you have amassed roughly 10k subscribers start streaming on twitch. Your four points make sense and most famous youtubers do have atleast one of these criteria. Looks don't seem to be a must, as a shocking amount of these youtubers are highly obese but I surely feel point 2 is the most important one. People like Ninja are not very entertaining to watch, not exceptionally good looking but he is very knowledgable and talented in what he does.

High IQ post, tutorial guide is a great idea. That or funny videos also work well. Just be first is also extremely legit. You can gain a huge increase in followers if you a first to jump in on a trend.

Ninja is a great example of just being first. He made a fortnite clip go viral which allowed him to raise to internet stardom. This was back when fortnite battle royale had just launched and was exploding in popularity. Im assuming he had a decent following before but fortnite ascended him hard. Ninja was good at fortnite but he wasnt very good in proffessional tornaments to my knowledge.

Looks arent a requirement for youtube, alot of youtubers don't use facecam and can still be popular. There are also alot of popular subhumans on youtube. However there definetly are people who got more popular due to being good looking. While I love Joe Weller and I like his content, I believe some of his relevancy came from being good looking. He had alot more female followers then the other british youtubers (sidemen etc). Some people (some girl streamers) are popular mostly due to their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Camgirl/Onlyfans

With The rest you're competing with 3 billion Asians

I'll never understand the Chads on here not going for male modeling, Instagram or any type of online shit that could bring you so much publicity. Idk if Salludon frauds his pics a lot but if he really looked as good as he did in the pics, and if he really isn't larping about being 6' 1" as a paki, he should fucking model or go on Twitch and have females and gays simp for him and donate them their college fund.