What operations did Salludon have? (NOT MEWING FOR SURE )

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 1862 and eyearea
Frick this gay world my chin is subhuman tiny af

Everyone chin mogs me it's ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Coping with growing a small beard until I have 10k for bimax and genio

• +1
  • +1
fuck, im going to russia then
Alhamdulilah I have helped another psl user

We will ascend InshaAllah

Andreishev is the best blackpilled surgeon

He doesnt cheap out and hates silicone implants he rather do bimax instead of a chin implant

But Russia gdp is low so he charges less

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 1680, CursedOne and 1 other person
Read my posts above. Thats all you need to know to figure its surgery
you literaly delivered 0 arguments. all you're saying is "he clearly got a chin implant" "he clearly got a rhino"

you literaly delivered 0 arguments. all you're saying is "he clearly got a chin implant" "he clearly got a rhino"
Jfl
Nothing can change the chin or nose like that but surgery
You are retarded if you think its natural. How would he even achieve that narurally? Its imppssible

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and eyearea
Sallumew lives rent free in every ethnics head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AutisticBeaner, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, wateriswet, GigaMogger and 3 others
Jfl
Nothing can change the chin or nose like that but surgery
You are retarded if you think its natural. How would he even achieve that narurally? Its imppssible
i see you haven't done your research

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet and eyearea
Then what was it?
wanna try and refute this first
see you don't even know which is before and which is after

344.PNG

^here he looks just like an in-between of this:

Capture.PNG

and this:

t.PNG

this is a clear indicator that this was a gradual process, not an instant transformation

wanna try and refute this first
First pic and second pic look the exact same. Nothing has changed. Just different angles. Third pic you can see he is squinting like a faggot. His gonions are defined, his ramus is taller and his nose is different.

First pic and second pic look the exact same. Nothing has changed. Just different angles. Third pic you can see he is squinting like a faggot. His gonions are defined, his ramus is taller and his nose is different.
seriously? this looks the exact same to you?

344.PNG
Capture.PNG

and you're the one calling others retards?

seriously? this looks the exact same to you?

344.PNG
Capture.PNG

and you're the one calling others retards?
Jfl tell me whats different then. Feature by feature
Eyes dont count because he is squinting like a retard in first pic

Jfl tell me whats different then. Feature by feature
Eyes dont count because he is squinting like a retard in first pic
it's mainly just the cheekbones and the jaw which are clearly different, the rest is rather subtle

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and eyearea
@eyearea you don't see it either? are you kidding me?

None, this is what nofap does to your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and eyearea
it was miracle
hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, eyearea and RecessedPrettyboy
it's mainly just the cheekbones and the jaw which are clearly different, the rest is rather subtle
Hahahahahhahah wtf
So his nose magically changed, his gonions magically got definied and his chin magically grew?
"The cheekbones and jaw are clearly different"
Point out the differences in the pic then.
Because I dont see any fucking difference.
What changed in the jaw? Tell me. Illustrate it.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Hahahahahhahah wtf
So his nose magically changed, his gonions magically got definied and his chin magically grew?
"The cheekbones and jaw are clearly different"
Point out the differences in the pic then.
Because I dont see any fucking difference.
What changed in the jaw? Tell me. Illustrate it.
just look at the pictures, how can you not see that?? why are you so desperately trying to assure yourself that he got surgeries? what is your problem?

just look at the pictures, how can you not see that?? why are you so desperately trying to assure yourself that he got surgeries? what is your problem?
Shut up you low iq coper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and RecessedPrettyboy
maybe youre the one that needs surgery in your eyes.
I am saying he got surgeries because its so fucking obvious. and you are fucking dumb as fuck if you cant tell he did.
cmon illustrate what changed in the pictures. if you cant illustrate the changes you cant prove your point

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Casadonis and eyearea
He started to squintmax Chew and mew how delusional are you retards to think that hardcore chewing combined with mewing won’t give results jfl
I’ve chewed for about 9 months I definitely see results same as salludon why?
insertions and low bf%
Some of u retards in this thread are saying that achieving hypertrophy in your masseters makes you bloated and you get a round face :lul: :lul:
NO YOU DUMB FUCKING RETARD ITS BECAUSE A SUBHUMAN LIKE YOU DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT INSERTIONS THEN OFC U WILL GET BLOATED WITH UR SHIT TIER GONAIL ANGLE FUCKING DELUSIONAL SUBHUMANS:lul::lul:

what?
I am saying he got surgeries because its so fucking obvious. and you are fucking dumb as fuck if you cant tell he did.
cmon illustrate what changed in the pictures. if you cant illustrate the changes you cant prove your point
how am i supposed to illustrate this? his cheekbones got wider, his jaw got more defined. do i need to spell it for you?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
his transformation is basically:

- hardcore squinting
- Some work on his chin and jaw angle, whether it be fillers or implants
- Some nose work, probably filler in the nasion and nose tip

AND taking ultra frauded pictures in weird lighting, with weird blurring/smudging going on especially around the face and eyes
this is his only non frauded (the squinting is apparent) picture he uploaded apart from the "beginning" pictures:
Sal

He said a few days ago its years old before his looksmaxxing, but he posted it in mid to late 2019 where he has said its current

He clearly had lots of work done, probably implants or maybe just fillers. His chin actually looks retarded from the side view lol the projection looks unnatural as fuck. Looks great from the front though ngl. Looks like he also had Rhinoplasty to straighten the nasal bridge and possibly eyelid work such as canthoplasty

No he didnt. He clearly got ramus/gonion implants/fillers
His gonions are much more defined now and his ramus is taller
Keep crying for Salludon's 'butthole surgeries'

it is mewing. you are all just copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, eyearea, NoBonezForMoanz and 1 other person
If he actually chewed then his masseters would have gotten bigger. Which clearly isnt the case.
Masseter hypertrophy just makes your face bloated and rounded. Trust me Ive tried chewing before and now Ill be getting botox to my masseters because it makes you look worse.
Chewing also doesnt make ur gonions defined. As I said the muscle is rounded. His masseters are the same size as before which shows he did not chew.
how many pieces of falim gum did you chew and for how long?

Yeah I just noticed that too.
He clearly got a rhino too jfl
Mewing also removed the bump is his nose lmao
View attachment 590534
What a fucking liar. Whats worse is this guy is misleading so many people into wasting time with mewing and chewing when it does nothing
His nasion was augmented
It gave much more masculine profile.
Like his not is further from eye area

His nasion was augmented
It gave much more masculine profile.
Like his not is further from eye area
yea might have been slighly augmented but he also got orbital decompression and that plays a big part in the perception that his eyes are deeper