What options are there when it comes to decreasing nasolabial folds and malar fat pads/ eye bags?

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Wondered if straining hard on mewing, gymcelling and staying up late onto blue screen is what made it.
Been recently Ageyo sal pilled.

I'm going to pin aqualyx into mine soon and post a thread about it a few weeks after since it's a method that literally hasn't been done before, but for me it's just the shape of the pad that's causing it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 23218 and infini
give examples of this?

what do you mean?
https://looksmax.org/threads/mega-thread-aegyo-sal-easiest-way-to-looksmax-must-watch.56327/

More emphasis on 'squinting' the lower eyelids to try to burn off orbital fat was what take I got from it.

I'm going to pin aqualyx into mine soon and post a thread about it a few weeks after since it's a method that literally hasn't been done before, but for me it's just the shape of the pad that's causing it.
What's your bf%

Orbital something I don't know the term has come up when I've uploaded myself.

What's your bf%

Orbital something I don't know the term has come up when I've uploaded myself.
10% or so, the folds are often caused by recession elsewhere, i.e cheekbones, or the maxilla, if I press mine lightly it's gone so it's just the pad shape.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 23218
Explain how the shake if the fat pad causes it

Explain how the shake if the fat pad causes it
if the pad is wide it can press into the skin surrounding your nose, the nasolabial folds tends to diminish from buccal fat surgery.

my idea is to just flatten one side of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
if the pad is wide it can press into the skin surrounding your nose, the nasolabial folds tends to diminish from buccal fat surgery.

I have a similiar problem tbh I have a concave philitrum and protruding upper lip and my lower maxilla isn’t recessed but I still have naso lab in some lighting cause of my fat pads. Let me know how it goes please tag.

Can I use this for my lower abs too and sublemenral region?

• +1
Reactions: infini
prolly means u need bimax tbh, paranasal implants also work

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: agoostis and infini
I have a similiar problem tbh I have a concave philitrum and protruding upper lip and my lower maxilla isn’t recessed but I still have naso lab in some lighting cause of my fat pads. Let me know how it goes please tag.

it works for any part of your body that has fat and the risk is pretty limited because you can't give yourself an occlusion, it just dissolves if you hit a vein.

that being said, the face is a minefield of nerves and veins, with a major one being right inside the nasolabial fold line, but I will be pinning the side of it, which shouldn't hit it.

a lot of anglos have very wide buccal fat pads that cause the lines, without any actual recession.

• +1
  • So Sad
it works for any part of your body that has fat and the risk is pretty limited because you can't give yourself an occlusion, it just dissolves if you hit a vein.

that being said, the face is a minefield of nerves and veins, with a major one being right inside the nasolabial fold line, but I will be pinning the side of it, which shouldn't hit it.

a lot of anglos have very wide buccal fat pads that cause the lines, without any actual recession.
I’m ethnic my dad has the fat pads. looking at my dads younger pics he looks way leaner now that his buccal went away. I have a wide face as well so yea.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini

I’m gonna try on abs and aublenental if it works for you befor I try on face. How much is it can I just order it online?

I’m ethnic my dad has the fat pads. looking at my dads younger pics he looks way leaner now that his buccal went away. I have a wide face as well so yea.
I've always had them my entire life, they didn't appear from ageing at any point, but my case is probably too specific to have any wider applications, most people get them from recession, the methods I'm using aren't described anywhere either, there's not much information available in general on it.

I’m gonna try on abs and aublenental if it works for you befor I try on face. How much is it can I just order it online?
I got 80ml for 200 euros, that should be enough for me to finish (you need to do it like 2-3 times) some areas of my body, mostly looking to get better outer chest contouring (I store some fat around the armpit) and fix the sloping of the buccal fat pad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
I've always had them my entire life, they didn't appear from ageing at any point, but my case is probably too specific to have any wider applications, most people get them from recession, the methods I'm using aren't described anywhere either, there's not much information available in general on it.

I got 80ml for 200 euros, that should be enough for me to finish (you need to do it like 2-3 times) some areas of my body, mostly looking to get better outer chest contouring (I store some fat around the armpit) and fix the sloping of the buccal fat pad.
Mine get way worse when I’m higher bf but they aren’t really visible when I’m leaner only in certain lighting I can see slights lines.

Any risks of putting in on sublemantal I want the most lean sublemenral ever

Mine get way worse when I’m higher bf but they aren’t really visible when I’m leaner only in certain lighting I can see slights lines.

mine aren't noteworthy either, they just piss me off in photos, they don't get worse with age either, they're still the same in my father.

it's used most often for the neck area, and if you watch some videos on it the process isn't particularly complicated either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
prolly means u need bimax tbh, paranasal implants also work
Found out my lower jaw is millimeters overbite so who knows... Jutting is retarded.
That's the one, I was meaning to say thank you. They do look seriously cool in inflating that area..

Sold.

Good question. Thanks for bringing it up. For me how can one be 9% bf and only have the first 1.5 rows show? Even if I was at one point overweight and am guessing I've got skin sag. Skin seems to sync with muscle condition a lot but I dunno about its connection with tightness as collagen might play a part.

What is sublermantal?
Did he go for treatment? Sorry if this is what the aforementioned is.

Some reason the site didn't notify me of this part. Props to you gentlemen for helping each other out. (y)

Last edited: