What .org users with anime avis look like in real life

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

Kraken
There is a stereotype, that people who use anime avatars on the internet are actually fat truecel abominations
How true is this for .org? Well, here are some users who use anime avis and what they look like irl.

@Napoleon de Geso

3565512 65

Fat, old and unkempt, probably the first thing that comes to mind when the word "anime pfp" is mentioned

@averagejoe

Crisick

Old masc chadlite

@lunin7

Lunin7

Prettyboy Tyronelite

@Nasi Lemak (aka @GripMaxxing)
Grippy
Grgipe

Malasyian hapa who dreams of becoming a eunuch

@joeveniro
Joeveniro

DOM Masc ogre, definitely not who you expect to be behind a cute girl anime avi

@shodpai

@Xangsane
No pics to not dox, but he's a mena prettyboy with exotic looks, here is a pic of him through AI filter (he's slighty more brown irl)

@Nad (deleted)

Nad

@Psychophilly
Pscyhophilly

beautiful iranian prince

@mortis
Mortis

*ALL THESE PICTURES ARE PUBLIC AND HAVE BEEN POSTED BY THE USERS, THIS IS NOT DOXXING!*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Amadeus, Debetro and 8 others
NO REPLY PILL DESTROYED ME :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Xangsane
There is a stereotype, that people who use anime avatars on the internet are actually fat truecel abominations
How true is this for .org? Well, here are some users who use anime avis and what they look like irl.

@Napoleon de Geso

View attachment 2553619
Fat, old and unkempt, probably the first thing that comes to mind when the word "anime pfp" is mentioned

@averagejoe

View attachment 2553624
Old masc chadlite

@lunin7

View attachment 2553628
Prettyboy Tyronelite

View attachment 2553637View attachment 2553638

@joeveniro
View attachment 2553640

@shodpai
View attachment 2553642

@Xangsane
No pics to not dox, but he's a mena prettyboy with exotic looks, here is a pic of him through AI filter (he's slighty more brown irl)
View attachment 2553645

@Nad (deleted)

View attachment 2553651

@Psychophilly
View attachment 2553652
beautiful iranian prince

@mortis
View attachment 2553653

*ALL THESE PICTURES ARE PUBLIC AND HAVE BEEN POSTED BY THE USERS, THIS IS NOT DOXXING!*
me?

@Napoleon de Geso

View attachment 2553619

@averagejoe

View attachment 2553624
Old masc chadlite

@lunin7

View attachment 2553628
Prettyboy Tyronelite

@joeveniro
View attachment 2553640

@shodpai
View attachment 2553642

@Xangsane
View attachment 2553645

@Nad (deleted)

View attachment 2553651

@Psychophilly
View attachment 2553652
beautiful iranian prince

@mortis
View attachment 2553653

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Good thread. This poses an interesting question: Why are users with anime AVIs so unlikeable?

Pretty every user mentioned here is either a cuckold, a pedophile, narcissistic, or autistic.

Let's break it down:
- @Napoleon de Geso: Pedophile, homosexual, autistic and highly delusional

- @averagejoe: Narcissistic and larping

- @lunin7: Autistic

- @Nasi Lemak: Cuckold

- @joeveniro: Cuckold and a pedophile

- @shodpai: I do not know this user

- @Xangsane: Autistic, homosexual and larping

- @Nad: Cuckold

- @Psychophilly: Seems fine as far as I know

- @mortis: Seems fine as far as I know

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 14693, Xangsane and 1 other person

@Napoleon de Geso

View attachment 2553619

@averagejoe

View attachment 2553624
Old masc chadlite

@lunin7

View attachment 2553628
Prettyboy Tyronelite

@joeveniro
View attachment 2553640

@shodpai
View attachment 2553642

@Xangsane
View attachment 2553645

@Nad (deleted)

View attachment 2553651

@Psychophilly
View attachment 2553652
beautiful iranian prince

@mortis
View attachment 2553653

what sort of avi would you have expected me to use based on me?

Good thread. This poses an interesting question: Why are users with anime AVIs so unlikeable?

Pretty every user mentioned here is either a cuckold, a pedophile, narcissistic, or autistic.
what am I of these?

yes based on my face, what sort of avi do you see me having?
Anime?
You would use your own face, or maybe like a popular action anime like one piece or something

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Because being outcasted/forced to be an outcast because socialization is too stressful leads to escapism
And also being outcasted creates negative personalities
And too much isolation adn fantasy escapism fucks your brain giving you weird fetishes and more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Because being outcasted/forced to be an outcast because socialization is too stressful leads to escapism
And also being outcasted creates negative personalities
what about @Ritalincel

what about @Ritalincel
Nigga doesn't even post, just spams
From what ive heard he's a 6'4 balding white ltn mentalcel irl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What an absolute ogre subhumans

He also doesn't look anything like this IRL, that is if he even exists. I've seen his "real" pic it looks like a painting from all the morphing
He's a gigalarper JFL at falling for his dalit scams i thought you were better than this bhai

• +1
  • WTF
He also doesn't look anything like this IRL, that is if he even exists. I've seen his "real" pic it looks like a painting from all the morphing
He's a gigalarper JFL at falling for his dalit scams i thought you were better than this bhai

Grown Man Nom GIF by Deadstream

So in theory anime Avi would ascend my psl by 1 point

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I though nad is niggerr

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Dude, can you stop filling the thread with things that provide nothing of value?

Actually, can you just stop posting completely? 95% of what you post adds negative value to the forum. I don't want to see your AI-generated dogshit, and I don't want to hear about your life LARP stories.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TechnoBoss, wsada, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
Dude, can you stop filling the thread with things that provide nothing of value?

Actually, can you just stop posting completely? 95% of what you post adds negative value to the forum. I don't want to see your AI-generated dogshit, and I don't want to hear about your life LARP stories.

Just click the ignore button

• JFL
  • +1
@Xangsane

So you put me on ignore? You little subhuman fuck.

DO YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE?

This isn't over.

Nothing shall escape my eye, boyo.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
So you are telling im interacting with sub5s and not chadlites ? I'm disappointed

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and IAMNOTANINCEL
Brutal, nigga I could've got caught in the mix if I didn't say fuck it and change it to myself

Brutal, nigga I could've got caught in the mix if I didn't say fuck it and change it to myself
I was gonna put you in, but i was more focused on those users who put cute moe girls in their avis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345
I was gonna put you in, but i was more focused on those users who put cute moe girls in their avis
Hmm usually cute animals and bishonen is more my style when it comes to anime avis

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
- @Nasi Lemak: Cuckold
Do you remember GripMaxxing?
You were around in 2021, so i assume you do
That is his new account. The gay, tranny, cuck, pedophile and weird fetish having annoying spammer
He also posted ip grabbers and posted user's ip's on the forum and posted CP which got his account wiped
He's literally AIDS in human form
Granted, most of it is trolling for reps and reactions though

Do you remember GripMaxxing?
You were around in 2021, so i assume you do
That is his new account. The gay, tranny, cuck, pedophile and weird fetish having annoying spammer
He also posted ip grabbers and posted user's ip's on the forum and posted CP which got his account wiped
He's literally AIDS in human form
Granted, most of it is trolling for reps and reactions though
I don't remember honestly, but he sounds pretty based except for being a cuck and a tranny.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss