what .orgers say is "barely above average" and "not that good looking"

D

Deleted member 30552

bro they dont have A2 squinter eyes with positive canthal tilt and necks as thick as a linebacker's thigh :soy::soy::soy::soy: BaReLy AbOvE aVeRaGe bRo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 16275, Blackgymmax and 3 others
how are you different from them? you were saying my avi isnt that gl because he "has no jaw" and that a man should "always have a good jaw."

• +1
Reactions: nope, Debetro, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
how are you different from them? you were saying my avi isnt that gl because he "has no jaw" and that a man should "always have a good jaw."
i said ur avi looks like a femboy

and he does have less angular jaw and width than guys in OP

.org is retarded curry incels their opinion is irrelevant

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
@slop slinger the type of nigga to drop the soap and yell oops

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
maybe because people get used to seeing a lot of moggers in here

but these guys would be clearly noticed irl

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 14262
They're right

• Woah
anyone who rates Kurt Cobain less than Chad tier needs to delete their account

mogs 'PSL Gods' like current Barrett, Fernando Lindez, and De Poot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, nope, saiya_online and 4 others
I hate when people type only quotes, not sure if this even gives a noti. Anyways I just had an obese woman stop at the apartment door and hold it open for me while I was 30 feet away to which I awkwardly looked her in these eyes as I was walking up and chuckled and said “..thank you” was this an IOI? @slop slinger

I hate when people type only quotes, not sure if this even gives a noti. Anyways I just had an obese woman stop at the apartment door and hold it open for me while I was 30 feet away to which I awkwardly looked her in these eyes as I was walking up and chuckled and said “..thank you” was this an IOI? @slop slinger
27398.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
The guy of nirvana was a chad jfl at calling him any lower

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Deleted member 30552 and ConfusedBolivian
Never care about .org thinks

• +1
Heterosexual men will never be good at rating other mens attractiveness

• +1
  • +1
Org users have skewed shit perception of male attractiveness. When they say that muh "average normies" have gfs easily, 99% of the time it's young, tall HTN with good skin and not at all bad looking.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
regardless of his psl cobain was on par with modern actors in terms of appeal, likely higher.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Xangsane
Org users have skewed shit perception of male attractiveness. When they say that muh "average normies" have gfs easily, 99% of the time it's young, tall HTN with good skin and not at all bad looking.
I don’t understand niggas here that furiously mentally masturbate 24/7 thinking they facemog the average normie: (a) it’s pathetic to be that confident when the average normie is a 5’6 curry or chink subhuman, the real people having all the sex are 6’2 PSL 6+ white chads, you mog literal and absolute shit, that’s nothing to be proud of and (b) it’s peak feminine behavior, only women should care about how good looking other men are.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
I don’t understand niggas here that furiously mentally masturbate 24/7 thinking they facemog the average normie: (a) it’s pathetic to be that confident when the average normie is a 5’6 curry or chink subhuman, the real people having all the sex are 6’2 PSL 6+ white chads, you mog literal and absolute shit, that’s nothing to be proud of and (b) it’s peak feminine behavior, only women should care about how good looking other men are.
it's the funniest when they're super narcissistic about their appearance despite it not yielding them any results.

if you're better looking you must have better outcomes in dating or you're just coping.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and Zer0/∞
  • Hmm...
Slightly above average. In terms of appeal the last two will only fuck middle aged women anyway, and the first guy is literally deformed with those absurd proportions

Ugly shitposter trying to cope is what it smells like tbh
Cope harder goofy nigga they mog you hard as shit

They are also only two guys. Muh the last 2

Low iq

• +1
Cope harder goofy nigga they mog you hard as shit
Unironcially i facemog all of them but doesn't matter. They have major fucking problems with the shape of their head.
They are also only two guys. Muh the last 2
Can barely tell they're the same you choose his most frauded photo and another where had the WWE pheno

• Hmm...
anyone who rates Kurt Cobain less than Chad tier needs to delete their account
View attachment 2389759View attachment 2389760
mogs 'PSL Gods' like current Barrett, Fernando Lindez, and De Poot
Didn't see these I take it back

But you made him look like serial killer next to one where he's literally in black and white hard with filters

And first guy is fucking ugly, actually maybe below average

Unironcially i facemog all of them but doesn't matter. They have major fucking problems with the shape of their head.
schitzophrenia
Didn't see these I take it back

But you made him look like serial killer next to one where he's literally in black and white hard with filters

And first guy is fucking ugly, actually maybe below average
hes a JB wet dream, cry more

milly bobby brown simps hard for this nigga in his face

to millie bobby brown u would just be some random shitskin status or not

Is that supposed to be an insult? She certainly aint some prize bruh 💀
thats even worse if youre invisible to someone who aint even a prize

thats even worse if youre invisible to someone who aint even a prize
Over for you subhuman. Your facial proportions are clear from the way you type. I know exactly who you are.

• Hmm...
Over for you subhuman. Your facial proportions are clear from the way you type. I know exactly who you are.
i just hope you genuinely ascended for ur own good bud because ive never seen you mogging kurt or louis you absolute schizo. you dont have good facial proportions youre a cyclops with cuck eyes

"over for you subhuman :soy::soy::soy:" :ROFLMAO: im not even gonna make this personal but everybody knows who wins in a mog battle decided by either men or women little buddy, ik ur still a teen though so im ont gonna judge u for retardation

schitzophrenia

hes a JB wet dream, cry more
View attachment 2390518View attachment 2390519View attachment 2390522

milly bobby brown simps hard for this nigga in his face

to millie bobby brown u would just be some random shitskin status or not
Lol, hopefully he ages well as dude is only 20 and looks way older. Possible he is loses his looks in 5 years from now. Most people who look older than their own age don't end up keeping their looks long especially if they peak too early.

licensed-image

He looks older than Timothee Chalamet who was 24 in 2019 and he looked like this. I feel like Louis won't keep his good looks for too long. Most people who peak too early and look older than their age in general don't age well in having good looks for longevity.

timothee-chalamet-sag-awards-2019-03.jpg

Timothee is 4 years older in this photo and looks younger lmao. He doesn't look off too like Louis does in terms of aging too. Genetics and longevity for youthful looks matters more than good looks for such a short period of time.

i just hope you genuinely ascended for ur own good bud because ive never seen you mogging kurt or louis you absolute schizo. you dont have good facial proportions youre a cyclops with cuck eyes

"over for you subhuman :soy::soy::soy:" :ROFLMAO: im not even gonna make this personal but everybody knows who wins in a mog battle decided by either men or women little buddy, ik ur still a teen though so im ont gonna judge u for retardation
Two paragraphs and four emojis. Seems I adequately spiked your cortisol.

Only indicator is P in V