What other cut do you think I can have?

the ascent is etern

the ascent is etern

Iron
síIf you want, also give good tips to improve (also surgeries) I am 15 years old

Attachments

• IMG_20221126_212345_290.jpg
    IMG_20221126_212345_290.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29
you're 15? Bro leave the site while you still can, I joined when I was 15 and now I'm 17, I'm telling you run for the hills the people on this site are fucking insane and will destroy you if you aren't also crazy like them.
I've only survived because I have thick skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and khvirgin
My face2

also anybody seeing this thread, is it just me or do me and this guy look kind of similar??

tienes 15? Hermano, deja el sitio mientras puedas, me uní cuando tenía 15 años y ahora tengo 17, te digo que corras por las colinas, la gente de este sitio está jodidamente loca y te destruirá si no lo estás también. como ellos.
Solo he sobrevivido porque tengo la piel gruesa.
OOr of course, I know but it doesn't matter bro, but in part I think that in what you said you called me ugly in part haha

Thicken / darken your brows a bit and this hairstyle looks good on u . Just grow it out

Espesa/oscurece un poco tus cejas y este peinado te queda bien. Solo hazlo crecer
metroThank you very much, is there anything else you recommend? I mean, I'm talking about surgeries

• +1
metroThank you very much, is there anything else you recommend? I mean, I'm talking about surgeries

Just focus on going to the gym now, make sure you eat properly and healthy food. Play sports too. Don't mess up your hormone levels by eating shit food and not exercising. You can worry about surgery when you get older, no surgeon is going to operate on a 15 year old anyway.

• +1