What other surgeons do forehead contouring/reshaping besides Eppley?

AnonWillow

AnonWillow

Iron
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Posts
137
Reputation
34
I am looking for contouring and implants around the whole orbital region, forehead, and nasal bone. Not sure what my options are in terms of surgeons. Also looking for places I can get general facial analysis done on a paid basis.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
bumping this, he can't be the only 1
 
Probably no one TBH. Eppley likes experiment surgeries. The reason he has an entire website related to skull reshaping is because it's a specialty service.
 
I made a thread about this a while ago there are other clinics. Look through my threads you will find it
 

Similar threads

indoaryanicmtn
Replies
5
Views
41
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
LTNTyler
Replies
2
Views
30
Mehmoo
Mehmoo
logan.psl
Replies
3
Views
51
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab
L
Replies
4
Views
51
SS 109
SS 109
danielzis
Replies
13
Views
92
danielzis
danielzis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top