what part of the face is least important? (for men)

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
people keep talking about what's most important, but what is least?

I feel like it's either cheekbones or brow ridge. I often overlook cheekbones and brow ridges can be covered up nowadays because every e-boy is getting bangs.

also I'm only talking for men, I know that women have a very different criteria.

people keep talking about what's most important, but what is least?

I feel like it's either cheekbones or brow ridge. I often overlook cheekbones and brow ridges can be covered up nowadays because every e-boy is getting bangs.

also I'm only talking for men, I know that women have a very different criteria.
scelera show its a total cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I would argue that skin is not that important for men unless you want to stay a prettyboy. The rugged look does have a market for it above a certain age

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15827
I would argue that skin is not that important for men unless you want to stay a prettyboy. The rugged look does have a market for it above a certain age
honestly heavily disagree, skin is a major soft tissue that shows youth and health. If you mean rugged in the sense of Clint Eastwood u need to be chadlite/chad tier for that type of skin to work and even then eastwood has pretty good skin its just wrinkles. My hot take is Id take bald anyday over extremely bad or even bad skin (if it meant ill always have the bad skin)

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, exeight, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
honestly heavily disagree, skin is a major soft tissue that shows youth and health.
Skin is everything when it comes to youthfullness and the prettyboy archetype of men has the highest SMV

If you mean rugged in the sense of Clint Eastwood u need to be chadlite/chad tier for that type of skin to work and even then eastwood has pretty good skin its just wrinkles. My hot take is Id take bald anyday over extremely bad or even bad skin (if it meant ill always have the bad skin)
But it’s not the end of the world if you no longer have good collagen / fat pads as long as you have good bones underneath. Gandy has dogshit tier skin now but still has massive appeal to roasties

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, incel194012940 and Deleted member 15827
eyelashes are giga cope

• +1
Reactions: Martyokart, Bvnny. and Deleted member 15827
FWHR. Most overrated stupid bs to have come from the psl scene

Ears, never seen someone get hardly affected by it :ogre:

So irrelevant that there are no threads of niggas complaining that they have huge ears or smt of that sort

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Martyokart, Deleted member 15302, incel194012940 and 1 other person
interesting question
i think the least important is the nose.. i heard a lot that women doesnt bother when a guy have big nose or tiny nose whatever
or the ears.. or the legs? (arms are important)

no wait, i think the feet is least important

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Depends on other facial features. For example gonial angle is less important if the face is high fwhr, prognathic maxilla and mandible is long (which is rare in couple with high gonial angle). You can see this in Barrett’s face and it’s not obviously true he’ll look better with lower gonial

Ears, never seen someone get hardly affected by it :ogre:

So irrelevant that there are no threads of niggas complaining that they have huge ears or smt of that sort
Nah, thats cuz most ears are normal.
Dumbo ears is legit -2 points
Klinefelter's and some other disorders that lower the position of the ear is a fucked falio

I think it wouldnt matter too much as long as you have mixed features that are both good and bad, like bad eye area but a really strong jaw, or bad ears but really dense thick eyebrows, yes there are features which are attractive universally but everyone also has their own preferences, having perfect features would more or less be kind of weird if anything imo