What PARTICULAR white/BBC pheno is this Redditor?

What white/BBC pheno is this Redditor?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Since a lot of you have voted "BBC" in the last poll:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, alriodai and Deleted member 7580
reported for double posting

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186 and Xangsane
Since a lot of you have voted "BBC" in the last poll:
View attachment 2005238
He’s white. Look @ the hair texture black hair texture gene is Gigga chad dominant level. His hair is caucasoid european ASF meaning he’s White. @ most Maher is 20-30% Blakc but that’s far to small of a % to have any phenotypical changes on him so he’s basically a full white man

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 22099 and Xangsane
Wtfs this shit mann

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
I can smell a new alt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
He’s white. Look @ the hair texture black hair texture gene is Gigga chad dominant level. His hair is caucasoid european ASF meaning he’s White. @ most Maher is 20-30% Blakc but that’s far to small of a % to have any phenotypical changes on him so he’s basically a full white man
That’s not Maher look at his bones
Maher is Nordid + faelid looking according to pheno autists at apricity

Guy in op is Balkan/Slav looking

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Xangsane
@DoctorLooksmax @Baldingman1998 @cloUder @Beastimmung @torukcel @444 @xxxxxxxxxxxxxx @capybara @KingBetaTut @dimorphism @krisal @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @jflsnowdzz @gribsufer1 @RussianTruecel @LESSER BEING @Biggdink @Prettyboy @capybara @Idontknowlol @Pretty @5'7 zoomer @Masteroogway

• JFL
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 24186
The guy in the OP isn't Maher, but a random Redditor

Maher is actually 1/5 black

He’s as black as an American bbc is white. Proving that you have to be 30%+ admixed regardless of your race for your phenotype to change

@hormonetherapy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
Maher is actually 1/5 black

He’s as black as an American bbc is white. Proving that you have to be 30%+ admixed regardless of your race for your phenotype to change
One drop rule is retarded if even pheno autists think he’s full white

Idk what all those words mean :feelstastyman:
But definitely BBC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and Xangsane
Idk what all those words mean :feelstastyman:
But definitely BBC
Mulatto = 1/2 black 1/2 white
Quadroon = 1/4 black 3/4 white
Octoroon = 1/8 black 7/8 white
Pardo = Mulatto Brazilian
Triracial Latino = Phenotype found in countries such as Puerto Rico (white, Native American and black)

One drop rule is retarded if even pheno autists think he’s full white
Americans are retarded

It’s an American rule and there’s a reason why it only exists in the USA. Americans can cry to Dominicans all they want but they are not black and are happy to be Latinos, outside of the USA they are accepted as Latino even in the caribean we consider them latino.

Leave yanks to continue to call Arabs “white” but somehow Spanish (who are actually white) are spics. Fucking juke the US A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 7580
maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and Xangsane

Nobody looks like him in those shitholes. He doesn't even have norwood 4.

• Hmm...
Nobody looks like him in those shitholes. He doesn't even have norwood 4.
Keep coping
@Melo95 is Serbian and looks like Maher and can use his own pics for verification

• Love it
Reactions: Melo95
Americans are retarded

It’s an American rule and there’s a reason why it only exists in the USA. Americans can cry to Dominicans all they want but they are not black and are happy to be Latinos, outside of the USA they are accepted as Latino even in the caribean we consider them latino.

Leave yanks to continue to call Arabs “white” but somehow Spanish (who are actually white) are spics. Fucking juke the US A
arabs are white cos jesus is white :jfl:

Keep coping
@Melo95 is Serbian and looks like Maher and can use his own pics for verification
I guess it's different in the east.

@fogdart

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24186
arabs are white cos jesus is white :jfl:
Jesus isn’t white XD he’s a brown semite. Infact there’s more chance jesus was an Darkskin Ethiopian man than an European looking nigga. The Greeks never bred with the Hebrews either as they hated them look up the revolts the Jews led against the Greeks during that time. Jesus being white is a meme

Jesus isn’t white XD he’s a brown semite. Infact there’s more chance jesus was an Darkskin Ethiopian man than an European looking nigga
he was obviuosly not black but olive skinned

E5457212 86F9 4E3A 9926 401ECD9BBEB5
Maherpill overdose

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
olive skin=arab
So why u saying he’s white jfl @ u. Arabs are brown and are not white the only thing they have in common is skull type but they aren’t white lol you Cumskins have more in common with curries than you do menas

So why u saying he’s white jfl @ u. Arabs are brown and are not white the only thing they have in common is skull type but they aren’t white lol you Cumskins have more in common with curries than you do menas
no americans say jesus is white

aren’t white lol you Cumskins have more in common with curries than you do menas
cope tbh

Over if you fell for autistic OP's tricks.
Anyone with a pair of working eyes can tell you this is Maher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 7027
  • +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
no americans say jesus is white

cope tbh
Indo european language, both descended from aryans, both have similar gods. I can go on you guys have far more with Indians than Arabs. Only thing you have in common with Arab is caucasoid skull, curries and whites are brothers whether you like it or not. Arabs are also related to Africans as well as Europeans which makes them even less related to euros as Indians due to Africans being so genetically distant.

I already explained how
Indo european language, both descended from aryans, both have similar gods. I can go on you guys have far more with Indians than Arabs. Only thing you have in common with Arab is caucasoid skull, curries and whites are brothers whether you like it or not. Arabs are also related to Africans as well as Europeans which makes them even less related to euros as Indians due to Africans being so genetically distant.

I already explained how
god damn this fucking India, its like a spider web that intertwines with every other place in the world, but ur still high on copium and curry schizophrenia.

god damn this fucking India, its like a spider web that intertwines with every other place in the world, but ur still high on copium and curry schizophrenia.
Keep coping, you Cumskins are heavily part curry that’s what you are move on deal with it you and Pajeet are brothers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7027
Keep coping, you Cumskins are heavily part curry that’s what you are move on deal with it you and Pajeet are brothers.
Buf some arab nations mixed with cumskins so its not over yet

Buf some arab nations mixed with cumskins so its not over yet
Well I mean they are also part bbc as well doesn’t change my point. Curries are pure Aryan in Pakistan and northenr india and are more white relationship wise than Arabs. Unless you are counting leventines and some NAFRIS due to slavery I guess they have cumskin white woman genes

Keep coping
I wish bumble fell for it. But their shit is too good

• Woah