What Penis Extender is best?

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
And around what amount should I expect to pay for a quality penis extender? Should I buy the Penimaster complete set or just the basic?
Is there a better PE device? Or can I just buy some cheap Chinese knockoff for the same results?

And around what amount should I expect to pay for a quality penis extender? Should I buy the Penimaster complete set or just the basic?
Is there a better PE device? Or can I just buy some cheap Chinese knockoff for the same results?
@MiroslavBulldosex

Penimaster is best apparently, I bought it but I haven't used it much yet
You should definitely go for a vacuum extender anyways

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel, Deleted member 8869, poopmaster22 and 1 other person
Penimaster is best apparently, I bought it but I haven't used it much yet
You should definitely go for a vacuum extender anyways
The one with the vacuum extender is the Penimaster pro right? Would you also recommend any of the accessories or are they not needed?
I appreciate the help mate.

The one with the vacuum extender is the Penimaster pro right? Would you also recommend any of the accessories or are they not needed?
I appreciate the help mate.
I bought the 349€ complete set.
Basically it has a belt and a rod expander, you can use either depending on how comfortable/effective it is for you. You could also buy only one of the two but the complete set isn't much more expensive so I went for it.

I bought the 349€ complete set.
Basically it has a belt and a rod expander, you can use either depending on how comfortable/effective it is for you. You could also buy only one of the two but the complete set isn't much more expensive so I went for it.
Thanks man I'll buy the complete set just in case I need the accessories. $150 more isn't much when it comes to improving my dick lmao. Do you know if it's safe to sleep with? Sleeping with it for 8 hours must increase gains by a fuck ton. Also I should see girth gains too right? I'm mainly concerned with girth

Thanks man I'll buy the complete set just in case I need the accessories. $150 more isn't much when it comes to improving my dick lmao. Do you know if it's safe to sleep with? Sleeping with it for 8 hours must increase gains by a fuck ton. Also I should see girth gains too right? I'm mainly concerned with girth
I wouldn't recommend sleeping with it tbh, it's pretty risky and you don't want to deal with the consequences
And yeah you can get some girth gains according to studies and anecdotal evidence

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and fauxfox
What about penis weights is that the same or does that work better?

just get Penis Distraction Osteogenesis

What about penis weights is that the same or does that work better?
U will get ED.
DONT DO IT.
CLAMPING,PUMPS AND EXTENDERS ARE BETTER,BUT THEY CAN GIVE ED DO IF NOT PROPERLY DONE

U will get ED.
DONT DO IT.
CLAMPING,PUMPS AND EXTENDERS ARE BETTER,BUT THEY CAN GIVE ED DO IF NOT PROPERLY DONE
Weights give you Ed? What will give me 2 niches permanently the fastest? I want horse cock

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
from my research hanging paired with an all day stretcher afterwards.