What penis lengths are too short for extending to be worthwhile?

Under what penis lengths is using extenders a waste of time?

• 3" | 7.6 cm

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 3.5" | 8.9 cm

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 4" | 10.15 cm

• 4.5" | 11.45 cm

• 5" | 12.7 cm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5.5" | 13.95 cm

• 6" | 15.25 cm

• 6.5" | 16.5 cm

• 7" | 17.9 cm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7.5" | 19.05 cm

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Under what penis lengths is using extenders a waste of time? What penis lengths are too short for extending to be worthwhile?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Beetlejuice
I believe it's only not worth it if you are already big or satisfied with it

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees
any length where the end result will still be too small.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
My penis is around 6.3" and i will be extending, weak girth also. Although I have to set up a bank account and then find a place to send it since i don't want the autistic discussion with my parents :Comfy:

• Woah
"Asian females with recessed maxillas didn’t suffer the same fate as African females, since the males who raped them had short penises that did not hit the throat and choke the females to death"
According to your groundbreaking theory, there's no point in penismaxxing if you're not hitting the throat.

• JFL
I believe it's only not worth it if you are already big or satisfied with it

Isn’t extending tiny penises like gymcelling? Going to the gym won’t help a 4'8", balding, geriatric, Indian janitor get women. At some point a penis is too small for extension to be able to ascend it to a size that women desire.

Extenders are like shoe lifts. Lifts can raise a 5'8" guy to 5'10". If you’re 4'8", lifts ain’t gonna cut it. Leg-lengthening surgeries probably can’t get you up there either. Small-penised males might as well get penis transplants.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sens
Isn’t extending tiny penises like gymcelling? Going to the gym won’t help a 4'8", balding, geriatric, Indian janitor get women. At some point a penis is too small for extension to be able to ascend it to a size that women desire.

Extenders are like shoe lifts. Lifts can raise a 5'8" guy to 5'10". If you’re 4'8", lifts ain’t gonna cut it. Leg-lengthening surgeries probably can’t get you up there either. Small-penised males might as well get penis transplants.
i know some guys from one russian forum who added 5-6 cm in 4-5 years

• Woah
i know some guys from one russian forum who added 5-6 cm in 4-5 years

so it isn’t worth it for small-dicked males who’re in their late 20s. Life ends at 30

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Sens
3/4 inches
I voted 3 because is already too small

• +1
Reactions: thecel and LooksDeficiency
so it isn’t worth it for small-dicked males who’re in their late 20s. Life ends at 30

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., OOGABOOGA and thecel
you're never too small for extending. you can be too big for extending to not be worth it tho. wrong question brah.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and thecel