What percent of you were extreme bully victims like me?

How much of a bully victim were you?

• I wasn’t

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • I was the kid in the class everyone hated and made fun of

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I was just kinda invisible, no one knew who I was

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I was mildly picked on but nothing bad

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • I was popular

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
I was the kid in class everyone hated abs made fun of. I talked a lot and ppl didn’t like that. Plus I was the weird kid. I even got bullied by my own mother who beat the shit out of me everyday til I was like 11-13. I remember one day I had 9 year old rage and threw a huge tantrum and everyone wondered what was wrong with me. I’m only old enough now to understand how fucked up my childhood was. I see why my amygdala is so large now.

Thoughts? @Xangsane @FailedNormieManlet

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I was the kid in class everyone hated abs made fun of. I talked a lot and ppl didn’t like that. Plus I was the weird kid. I even got bullied by my own mother who beat the shit out of me everyday til I was like 11-13. I remember one day I had 9 year old rage and threw a huge tantrum and everyone wondered what was wrong with me. I’m only old enough now to understand how fucked up my childhood was. I see why my amygdala is so large now.

Did you tell your teachers about your mother? That's abuse, full stop.

Did you tell your teachers about your mother? That's abuse, full stop.
Nah it’s not like that my mom was a good person we are just African and I am the first child so she didn’t know any better I don’t hate her as much as I used to. But my brothers didn’t get it as hard as me and I resent that.

Plus my teachers are half the reason it happened. My kindergarten teacher was crazy and shaved her preteen sons head bald in front of his class cuz he disobeyed her.

Cuz I talked too much, whenever I got in trouble you’d get your card pulled in kindergarten. So I’d routinely get beat when I got home cuz I got my card pulled everyday.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I actually was bullied in like the younger years then became a bully so idk

Nah it’s not like that my mom was a good person we are just African and I am the first child so she didn’t know any better I don’t hate her as much as I used to. But my brothers didn’t get it as hard as me and I resent that.

Plus my teachers are half the reason it happened. My kindergarten teacher was crazy and shaved her preteen sons head bald in front of his class cuz he disobeyed her.

Cuz I talked too much, whenever I got in trouble you’d get your card pulled in kindergarten. So I’d routinely get beat when I got home cuz I got my card pulled everyday.
Classic sign of favouritism. I don't like it when people do that.
Wait - do people actually shave people's heads as punishment? Where was this, in Africa or outside?

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior

I am a Ogre I did get bullied but never phsycally I was an aggresive ORK of a child I loved fighting it was my calling most fights I was in features multiple people attacking me and me fighting them all as to me that was fun. Eventually I got in so much trouble I was close to being expelled so I had to allow the kids to “bully” me though it never went past meaningless mocking and jiding.
A clear rule was don’t touch me and I won’t kill you

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Classic sign of favouritism. I don't like it when people do that.
Wait - do people actually shave people's heads as punishment? Where was this, in Africa or outside?
No this is a white guy I grew up in America.

I am also the ugliest shortest skinniest son

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I am a Ogre I did get bullied but never phsycally I was an aggresive ORK of a child I loved fighting it was my calling most fights I was in features multiple people attacking me and me fighting them all as to me that was fun. Eventually I got in so much trouble I was close to being expelled so I had to allow the kids to “bully” me though it never went past meaningless mocking and jiding.
A clear rule was don’t touch me and I won’t kill you
Nah you sound high T you’re not like me

Nah you sound high T you’re not like me
It happened but I am aggressive always have been it’s only in my adulthood I have calmed down and no longer seek fights due to little things. Prefrontal cortex solidifying is legit for maturation I’d prob be in prison by now due to some stupid cunt bumping into me on a night out if it wasn’t for that

• +1
we are just African and I am the first child so she didn’t know any better I don’t hate her as much as I used to. But my brothers didn’t get it as hard as me and I resent that.
This is so fucking common
The first child gets beaten and insulted to insane degrees
Then the youngest child is treated in an indulgent manner.
Am an only child but I saw it in many families. The explanation I’m given is that after a while the parents get old and tired so they don’t beat and discipline as much the younger child

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
This is so fucking common
The first child gets beaten and insulted to insane degrees
Then the youngest child is treated in an indulgent manner.
Am an only child but I saw it in many families. The explanation I’m given is that after a while the parents get old and tired so they don’t beat and discipline as much the younger child
Yea literally exactly what happened. Being the oldest is objectively the worst. Oldest siblings grow up to be traumatized betabuxxers, while younger children grow up musicians and Chads. The older sibling is usually the ugliest too

• +1
Reactions: Racky

When I was in primary school, I was bullied a lot and excluded by the other kids socially because I was weird. I'd literally beg my mum to go to the library so I could pick up biology books about animals and shit, would get beaten up for being small too and was hugely shy - I still am a little shy.

My mother used to call me ugly all the time too, I can't actually recall my mother calling me cute or anything before. I grew up being told my mother and her sister that I was ugly as fuck, ended up having low self esteem and had a tough time speaking to girls. By year 7 (age 11/12) when I left elementary/primary school. I started misbehaving more, was funnier and people started enjoying my company. I eventually became popular with lots of the black thugmaxxed niggas and other ethnics, so no whites would ever dare to touch me as they'd get jumped, but girls still thought I was ugly - apart from a few.

By 15 I had left that school and started fresh, I was super popular amongst my classmates as I was seen as very funny, etc.

The story goes on, but essentially as I got older people stopped picking on me because I was funny and well liked amongst people and made friends with the more "powerful" people, so I leveraged myself a good position in school.

My mother's fucked up parenting has led me to have a tough time with girls a lot as I still don't believe any girl would be capable of finding me attractive - hence I'm here. My mother also REINFORCED my shyness. By the time I was 16, I was very popular amongst people and had 0 anxiety talking to people and introducing myself to a room full of people. My mother on the other hand would comment about this, saying I looked like an idiot because I was talking to people, that people secretly are judging me for being so outgoing, etc.

It's what led me to be shy and high inhib at times - but I am naturally very outgoing. JFL I used to be left handed too but got forced into being a righty.

By age 19/20, I realised how fucked my mother is. I still get pissed off about her behaviour to this day. But I realise she is just a fucking retard, like a geniuine retard. Just today she was telling me to ditch my old friends because they hadn't graduated from uni whereas I have and by hanging with them I was "lowering myself". I'm now older and know how fucked up that thinking is and still trying to undo a lot of damage.

Whatever your mother did, it's in the past now. Damage has been done, understanding where your past behaviours come from is fine, but you need to learn to try to fix it. Atm, I don't have THAT much anxiety when introducing myself and shit, but I still hold self limiting beliefs. I suggest you try to write down any self limiting beliefs and try to think more positive - OR JUST DO SHROOMS JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
When I was in primary school, I was bullied a lot and excluded by the other kids socially because I was weird. I'd literally beg my mum to go to the library so I could pick up biology books about animals and shit, would get beaten up for being small too and was hugely shy - I still am a little shy.

My mother used to call me ugly all the time too, I can't actually recall my mother calling me cute or anything before. I grew up being told my mother and her sister that I was ugly as fuck, ended up having low self esteem and had a tough time speaking to girls. By year 7 (age 11/12) when I left elementary/primary school. I started misbehaving more, was funnier and people started enjoying my company. I eventually became popular with lots of the black thugmaxxed niggas and other ethnics, so no whites would ever dare to touch me as they'd get jumped, but girls still thought I was ugly - apart from a few.

By 15 I had left that school and started fresh, I was super popular amongst my classmates as I was seen as very funny, etc.

The story goes on, but essentially as I got older people stopped picking on me because I was funny and well liked amongst people and made friends with the more "powerful" people, so I leveraged myself a good position in school.

My mother's fucked up parenting has led me to have a tough time with girls a lot as I still don't believe any girl would be capable of finding me attractive - hence I'm here. My mother also REINFORCED my shyness. By the time I was 16, I was very popular amongst people and had 0 anxiety talking to people and introducing myself to a room full of people. My mother on the other hand would comment about this, saying I looked like an idiot because I was talking to people, that people secretly are judging me for being so outgoing, etc.

It's what led me to be shy and high inhib at times - but I am naturally very outgoing. JFL I used to be left handed too but got forced into being a righty.

By age 19/20, I realised how fucked my mother is. I still get pissed off about her behaviour to this day. But I realise she is just a fucking retard, like a geniuine retard. Just today she was telling me to ditch my old friends because they hadn't graduated from uni whereas I have and by hanging with them I was "lowering myself". I'm now older and know how fucked up that thinking is and still trying to undo a lot of damage.

Whatever your mother did, it's in the past now. Damage has been done, understanding where your past behaviours come from is fine, but you need to learn to try to fix it. Atm, I don't have THAT much anxiety when introducing myself and shit, but I still hold self limiting beliefs. I suggest you try to write down any self limiting beliefs and try to think more positive - OR JUST DO SHROOMS JFL
Yea similar story here, except when I peaked in being extremely popular I was accused of sexual assault and literally started from ground zero. So I’m back here again

Your mom sounds worse than mine tho. My mom is a good person she just made mistakes that I think still frame how I view the world

• So Sad
I even got bullied by my own mother who beat the shit out of me everyday til I was like 11-13. I remember one day I had 9 year old rage and threw a huge tantrum and everyone wondered what was wrong with me. I’m only old enough now to understand how fucked up my childhood was
I’m sorry man. It’s good that you realize that it was fucked up though. A lot of people in African families rationalize abusives behavior from parents as "tough parenting". I remember talking to one of my peers about this and he told me "but if my mom didn’t beat/insult me I would be a criminal", "if I didn’t get beat I would be rude like white kids who talk back to their elders". This is what perpetuates the cycle, because then those people will beat their children for the smallest offense because they believe it’s what good education is and that it’s how you discipline your children.

I myself used to rationalize it but then I sat back and thought critically about this. I’m not going to perpetuate the cycle. I know there are other ways to discipline children than that, that won’t destroy their psychological well being

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and whiteissuperior
Yea similar story here, except when I peaked in being extremely popular I was accused of sexual assault and literally started from ground zero. So I’m back here again

Your mom sounds worse than mine tho. My mom is a good person she just made mistakes that I think still frame how I view the world
Damn how did you get an assault charge?

My mother grew up without a father - he died early. She also is toxic and would tell me about her problems with our dad when my siblings were below 10. Quite literally, she'd just dump whatever emotional needs she had on us and whenever we'd disagree with her opinion, she'd call us idiots and gaslight us into thinking our entire worldviews were wrong and would attempt to punish us for deviating from her thought pattern.

I was luckily not as affected by this, like I was always sort of semi-aware she was forcing views on us and that maybe she isn't right on everything. But I was still doubting myself. But now I'm like at the stage where my mother's words don't affect me, and I just view her as a lesser intelligent person than me. I get mad at myself for falling into her tricks.

I'm not sure if my mum is aware of how toxic and fucked up she is in all honesty, the thing is she always does try to help me out and I feel like has never tried to fuck my future up on purpose. But she deffo does want to keep me under her thumb by any means.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and whiteissuperior
Everyone in my class/school hated me, but I also hated everyone. So in the end it was a stalemate.

• JFL
Damn how did you get an assault charge?

My mother grew up without a father - he died early. She also is toxic and would tell me about her problems with our dad when my siblings were below 10. Quite literally, she'd just dump whatever emotional needs she had on us and whenever we'd disagree with her opinion, she'd call us idiots and gaslight us into thinking our entire worldviews were wrong and would attempt to punish us for deviating from her thought pattern.

I was luckily not as affected by this, like I was always sort of semi-aware she was forcing views on us and that maybe she isn't right on everything. But I was still doubting myself. But now I'm like at the stage where my mother's words don't affect me, and I just view her as a lesser intelligent person than me. I get mad at myself for falling into her tricks.

I'm not sure if my mum is aware of how toxic and fucked up she is in all honesty, the thing is she always does try to help me out and I feel like has never tried to fuck my future up on purpose. But she deffo does want to keep me under her thumb by any means.
Long story but tldr i pissed off a Becky and she told my entire frat I assaulted her, even tho many of the things she accused me of doing she actually did to me.

This happened around the Brett Kavanaugh case time period and the peak of MeTop. So I shut up and let it happen cuz I didn’t wanna be kicked out of college and I didn’t wanna end up on a MeToo twitter page.

Now I regret not standing up for myself cuz I’m still psychologically scarred and everyone still thinks I’m a rapist. I never got hit with actual charges but if I could go back in time I would stand up for myself and risk that because I can’t believe what a bitch I was

• +1
Reactions: Racky, MoggerGaston and FailedNormieManlet
Long story but tldr i pissed off a Becky and she told my entire frat I assaulted her, even tho many of the things she accused me of doing she actually did to me.

This happened around the Brett Kavanaugh case time period and the peak of MeTop. So I shut up and let it happen cuz I didn’t wanna be kicked out of college and I didn’t wanna end up on a MeToo twitter page.

Now I regret not standing up for myself cuz I’m still psychologically scarred and everyone still thinks I’m a rapist. I never got hit with actual charges but if I could go back in time I would stand up for myself and risk that because I can’t believe what a bitch I was
Ahh yes, false accusations. I got hit with a false accusation when I was 13, that I was joining some islamic extremist shit - when ISIS was at it's peak. Because the school supposedly saw on my school account search history me googling "Jihadi john".

I never did it, but when I was called up. I was scared shitless and denied it, but was told "We know you did it" and the teacher scared me a lot.

I'm now older and shit, I don't get rattled by this shit and get angry at injustices like that. Just know next time you are accused of shit, you can keep your cool.

• +1
Got beaten to shit every day till second grade
Transferred to another school now equipped with an anxiety- and anger disorder :chad:
Became obese :feelsokman:
Actively outcasted till ~8th grade
Never recovered socially

I've never actually made friends with someone to the point where I'll talk to them outside of school breaks. At least I had extremely early puberty and I was fat so I never got physically bullied.
Still fucked mentally from it tho, still have an anxiety disorder...

Well at least I didn't have it as bad as OP or @FailedNormieManlet, tho I can relate to reaching for sanctuary in the library, it was a good cope.

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and whiteissuperior
Got beaten to shit every day till second grade
Transferred to another school now equipped with an anxiety- and anger disorder :chad:
Became obese :feelsokman:
Actively outcasted till ~8th grade
Never recovered socially

I've never actually made friends with someone to the point where I'll talk to them outside of school breaks. At least I had extremely early puberty and I was fat so I never got physically bullied.
Still fucked mentally from it tho, still have an anxiety disorder...

Well at least I didn't have it as bad as OP or @FailedNormieManlet, tho I can relate to reaching for sanctuary in the library, it was a good cope.
You have it worse than me nigga. I have friends, social circle and no mental issues - just a few self limiting beliefs. The thing is, with a lot of people, their shitty issues come from how people TREATED you.

People always treated me okay, it was only my mother who would TELL me shit which wasn't fucking real and would try to gaslight me. I was lucky I found redpill shit at age 15 because those guys essentially told me my mum was bullshitting to me and this was a common tactic amongst indian parents to lower the morale of their kids so they're spineless.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Racky, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You have it worse than me nigga. I have friends, social circle and no mental issues - just a few self limiting beliefs. The thing is, with a lot of people, their shitty issues come from how people TREATED you.

People always treated me okay, it was only my mother who would TELL me shit which wasn't fucking real and would try to gaslight me. I was lucky I found redpill shit at age 15 because those guys essentially told me my mum was bullshitting to me and this was a common tactic amongst indian parents to lower the morale of their kids so they're spineless.
Same @Danish_Retard i still have like a few friends. I don’t think I had any friends til I was 14 tho, but my mother never purposely belittled me

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Danish_Retard
Same @Danish_Retard i still have like a few friends. I don’t think I had any friends til I was 14 tho, but my mother never purposely belittled me
I honestly still don't understand why my mother belittled me back then. Even to this day she tries judging me and stopping me doing a lot of things. At times I feel like bashing her skull into a wall.

But then I remember she grew up fatherless, ofc she is going to be fucking retarded.

She gets pretty upset now whenever me and my dad are speaking about something and everyone excludes her from it since she's just too low IQ to get it.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
I did. But I still think it's abuse for someone to shave off someone's head in front of the entire class.
Yeah for sure, humiliating a kid like that is fucked up on another level

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Xangsane
You're telling me you never got the slipper?
Also when I heard "beat the shit" I envisioned someone absolutely giving him a beating down to a pulp, not just the slipper. I watched too much cases like that on the news so that's what came to mind

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, Danish_Retard and FailedNormieManlet

Over for me man jfl :feelskek::feelswah:

Being outcasted pretty much my entire childhood has made me so socially inept. I can manage group conversations very well nowadays, but 1v1 I'm useless.

I probably could have made friends the last couple of years if it wasn't for my ever-growing resentment and envy toward normies. I feel like I'm wearing a skin suit when talking to them, sometimes my body just answers automatically, I'm not really there, I don't even register what people say to me yet I will have given a perfectly coherent answer...

Even when I carefully cultivated a friendship last year that ended up with him inviting me to his parties and stuff like that, and him being a nerd, I could barely relate to him and everything felt forced.

I wish I could let go of my resentment, it does me no good.

@FailedNormieManlet @whiteissuperior how did you succeed socially?

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and FailedNormieManlet

Being outcasted pretty much my entire childhood has made me so socially inept. I can manage group conversations very well nowadays, but 1v1 I'm useless.

I probably could have made friends the last couple of years if it wasn't for my ever-growing resentment and envy toward normies. I feel like I'm wearing a skin suit when talking to them, sometimes my body just answers automatically, I'm not really there, I don't even register what people say to me yet I will have given a perfectly coherent answer...

Even when I carefully cultivated a friendship last year that ended up with him inviting me to his parties and stuff like that, and him being a nerd, I could barely relate to him and everything felt forced.

Honestly bro, I have lots of "friends", but I can count on one hand how many guys I truly consider my friends.

I'm best friends with the guys who I knew when I was 17/18, good friends go through tough shit together, with friends you should feel comfortable to say any controversial opinion or anything. Have some alcohol and just start discussing deep shit, and share some facts about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Danish_Retard

I just kinda grew up. I think I was also stunted due to skipping grades and being among the younger kids in my class, as well as never knowing when to shut up.

I was always kinda extraverted and charismatic, I was just disadvantagedx

But now ever since I was accused of assault I’m becoming more like how you described yourself, and the few friends I do have irl I literally send them threads off this site and we discuss the black pill :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Honestly bro, I have lots of "friends", but I can count on one hand how many guys I truly consider my friends.

I'm best friends with the guys who I knew when I was 17/18, good friends go through tough shit together, with friends you should feel comfortable to say any controversial opinion or anything. Have some alcohol and just start discussing deep shit, and share some facts about yourself.
My best friends today are the guys who stood up for me when I was accused of assault so yea

• +1
I honestly still don't understand why my mother belittled me back then. Even to this day she tries judging me and stopping me doing a lot of things. At times I feel like bashing her skull into a wall.

But then I remember she grew up fatherless, ofc she is going to be fucking retarded.

She gets pretty upset now whenever me and my dad are speaking about something and everyone excludes her from it since she's just too low IQ to get it.
Same here man, my mother constantly tries to sabotage me in everything, and I only have her, my father was a druggie and left.
Told her I was trying to lose weight and she came home with 2 shopping bags of chips, there's probably 50000kcal just in one of those, and chocolate and shit like that. Doesn't she realize I'm her only progeny? If I don't reproduce her genetic lineage dies.

Also when I heard "beat the shit" I envisioned someone absolutely giving him a beating down to a pulp, not just the slipper. I watched too much cases like that on the news so that's what came to mind
I remember in 1st grade, I pissed off some older kids and 4 of them there running after me with bats, so I ran up to the schoolyard teacher and she ignored me, then I got beaten by 4 guys with bats. When my mother confronted the principal she told him that "boys will be boys".

And that is my misogynism origin story :soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
My best friends today are the guys who stood up for me when I was accused of assault so yea
Yeah, my best friends are the guys who helped me out when my brother was in a coma, they stuck up by when things got rough for me
Same here man, my mother constantly tries to sabotage me in everything, and I only have her, my father was a druggie and left.
Told her I was trying to lose weight and she came home with 2 shopping bags of chips, there's probably 50000kcal just in one of those, and chocolate and shit like that. Doesn't she realize I'm her only progeny? If I don't reproduce her genetic lineage dies.

I remember in 1st grade, I pissed off some older kids and 4 of them there running after me with bats, so I ran up to the schoolyard teacher and she ignored me, then I got beaten by 4 guys with bats. When my mother confronted the principal she told him that "boys will be boys". And that is my misogynism origin story :soy:
Yeah mothers do that shit because you essentially become her new husband - yes it sounds fucked up but it's true. Essentially they don't have men to rely on emotionally, so they use their sons and to prevent you from leaving, they sabotage you.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Danish_Retard
I was generally disliked/mildly bullied and my father always told me never to let people get physical or push you around so the second it got physical I punched the dude as hard as I could and I told him if he ever messed with me I'd poke his eyes out and blind him if he does it again.
I got suspended for a bit but when I came back everyone ignored me. Never got bullied after that just generally ignored. I saw other dudes who could never get violent and thus were pushed around. You need to react hard and fast or you're forever viewed as a bitch.
This was in grade school though, high school was fun.

• +1

I used to do this with the friendgroup of the guy I mentioned, never led to anything other than the guys I met up at his get together.

But tbh I see your point, I'm very socially stunted but I can still have decent conversations when alcohol takes care of inhibition. Then you just gotta expand the relationship, or start at a point where you see the guys daily.

I just kinda grew up. I think I was also stunted due to skipping grades and being among the younger kids in my class, as well as never knowing when to shut up.

I was always kinda extraverted and charismatic, I was just disadvantagedx

But now ever since I was accused of assault I’m becoming more like how you described yourself, and the few friends I do have irl I literally send them threads off this site and we discuss the black pill :lul::lul::lul:
a girl in my class mentioned incels, I've written about it before here. If I ever sent something that could associate me with these so-called "terrorist women haters" I would be obliterated socially. I'd never recover jfl...

@FailedNormieManlet @whiteissuperior rate my current socialmaxxing plan
  • going to bald psychologist for anxiety
    • He didn't deny blackpill and was actually pretty intelligent
  • Finding good drugs to lower inhib and anxiety
  • Moneymaxxing and softmaxxing for ~1 year then getting the few surgeries I need
  • Travelling the world "cheaply" living in party hostels and shit like that
I think I could probably get up to average life and social experience for my age by ~21 for this. After that when I get back into education I'll be with a bunch of 18 year olds before uni for a year too, where I'll be able to get the teenage experience most normal people have, probably...

• +1
I used to do this with the friendgroup of the guy I mentioned, never led to anything other than the guys I met up at his get together.

But tbh I see your point, I'm very socially stunted but I can still have decent conversations when alcohol takes care of inhibition. Then you just gotta expand the relationship, or start at a point where you see the guys daily.

a girl in my class mentioned incels, I've written about it before here. If I ever sent something that could associate me with these so-called "terrorist women haters" I would be obliterated socially. I'd never recover jfl...

• Moneymaxxing and softmaxxing for ~1 year then getting the few surgeries I need
I think I could probably get up to average life and social experience for my age by ~21 for this. After that when I get back into education I'll be with a bunch of 18 year olds before uni for a year too, where I'll be able to get the teenage experience most normal people have, probably...
Sounds fine ditch the drugs

• +1

Drugs COULD be an issue. I did drugs and made friends and appeared very NT, but they were the wrong type of friends and deffo are bad for you.

But your plan sounds good bro

• +1
Sounds fine ditch the drugs
Drugs COULD be an issue. I did drugs and made friends and appeared very NT, but they were the wrong type of friends and deffo are bad for you.

But your plan sounds good bro
With drugs, I meant in a medical way. Not pleasure drugs.

F.x. sertraline, an SSRI, reduced my anxiety by a noticeable amount, sadly I was tired 24/7 on it. On the much milder side L-theanine and ashwagandha can have a very mild effect.

I wanted to try psychedelics but my uncle is a schizophrenic and a psychiatrist warned me of taking them because of that.

• +1

F.x. sertraline, an SSRI, reduced my anxiety by a noticeable amount, sadly I was tired 24/7 on it. On the much milder side L-theanine and ashwagandha can have a very mild effect.

I wanted to try psychedelics but my uncle is a schizophrenic and a psychiatrist warned me of taking them because of that.
I know, I still say avoid them

• +1

I say if you are prescribed drugs you can take them tbh. But get your diet and lifestyle I.E. exercise regularly and shit, fixed first before considering drugs fully.

• +1

Spanking is part of African culture so I'm very familiar with it. I was spanked until I was in grade 4. One day I got super upset and threw a mug at mom for spanking me for something i didn't do that's when she realize I was a high T kid and stopped spanking me. I wasn't really bullied by friends, but I did bully people cos I was very funny. I was a bridge between the popular kids and the nerds - I was smart enough to befriend the nerds and high T to hangout with the popular kids. I was never bullied about being ugly but I was teased about my dark skin. The only compliments I remember getting frequently as a kid was being very smart. I was sort of a late bloomer; I had terrible skin growing up - I didn't start to get compliments about my looks from my family until my skin cleared up and I put on muscle mass. Now my family basically simps for me because of I'm GL and smart. Brutal :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
i was kinda bullied but i deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back