What percentage of black women are non-ghetto in the US?

• Total voters
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Umbra, thecel and 6 others
The Shaniqua cope is extremely overblown, most black women are educated and HQNP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, TheAbyssinian, Umbra and 9 others
The Shaniqua cope is extremely overblown, most black women are educated and HQNP
This is true bro. I dated a black girl in med school but the educated black girls are just so egotistical

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and fauxfox
This is true bro. I dated a black girl in med school but the educated black girls are just so egotistical

because they know their worth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, enchanted_elixir, Wallenberg and 2 others
I'd be surprised if it's any higher than 10% tbh.

• +1
Reactions: racoon4
Hot black girls like that do not go for black guys. Im a black guy
Would they go for me? I'm a blue-eyed, brown-haired prettyboy pheno mixed guy (arab/white)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Below 10%.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
actually i was once dumped by hot somalian girl ( probably one of the legit prettiest people I ever met) once I told her I am from Israel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 16369, Racky and 2 others
Below 5% if we're talking about actual black women. And many of those 5% are from Africa.
If we include mixed women the number just way higher to like 10% though

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
actually i was once dumped by hot somalian girl ( probably one of the legit prettiest people I ever met) once I told her I am from Israel.
Wtf a hot Somali girl? Got a pic? You can block out her eyes or something if you want I wanna see her facial structure. I'm Somali and feeling doomer about marrying a Somali girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 20056 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
🧢 they go for Tyrone’s. Every black stacy I know is with Tyrone

Dunno. One friend of mine is HQNP black girl who dislikes black men. Yeah, she's just one girl.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Afrikancel
Would they go for me? I'm a blue-eyed, brown-haired prettyboy pheno mixed guy (arab/white)
Most go for Tyrone or drug dealers africancel is just upset he is subhuman and not Tyrone. Absolutely full of shit like those curries who lie and say their women go for white men when in reality hot south Azn women are always with pajeets

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Afrikancel
Most go for Tyrone or drug dealers africancel is just upset he is subhuman and not Tyrone. Absolutely full of shit like those curries who lie and say their women go for white men when in reality hot south Azn women are always with pajeets
Thats just bullshit. I fucked a hot south azn yesterday. 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Thats just bullshit. I fucked a hot south azn yesterday. 💀
And yet most prefer hot south Azn men to other races. Black women are even more discriminatory and black Stacies are Tyrone only gl. Stop larping nobody believe h fuck hot curries

In Florida I would say about 20%. Might be a little more though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Xangsane
Why educated high-class HQNP black women would go for drug dealers? Ion think so

• +1
Wtf a hot Somali girl? Got a pic? You can block out her eyes or something if you want I wanna see her facial structure. I'm Somali and feeling doomer about marrying a Somali girl
you are proably brain fucked to think you are loser if you marry your own people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, fauxfox and Deleted member 20056
it has been over year
B11DB019 7CC7 45A2 B57E 77C0DDE79648
and she was just exchange erasmus student at my uni, bone wise she could mogg almost anyone I dated except few people, she looked like this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox and Racky
I was in Phoenix in March and bruh giga fat shaniquas everywhere. Hyper ghetto larquishas shouting and no mannerisms at all :feelsmega::feelsmega:

• JFL
Somali and Ethiopian girls can be quite hot, probably the hottest black women. You should be happy because Somalis are not cucked and disown women who date out so most stay within.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Xangsane
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Wallenberg
Most go for Tyrone or drug dealers africancel is just upset he is subhuman and not Tyrone.

Larping negro princeleoncur can't accept that black women date outside their race too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 13787
Larping negro princeleoncur can't accept that black women date outside their race too
They do date outside their race I have dated black foid before so why would I deny this? I am simply stating their preference is Tyrone even dating apps show black women are very loyal to their men unlike ethnic women.

And it’s funny how you ignore how I mention Pajeet women also mostly only date Pajeet men over others. Fucking dumb wop

you are proably brain fucked to think you are loser if you marry your own people.
Idk man most Somali women are ugly imo. Do you think otherwise?

Would I do well with them? I wanna wife one up

The ones that aren't ghetto do seek out white guys sometimes. You would probably be able to pick one up easy as you see decent looking ones with kind of nerdy looking 5/10 white guys sometimes.

• +1
The ones that aren't ghetto do seek out white guys sometimes. You would probably be able to pick one up easy as you see decent looking ones with kind of nerdy looking 5/10 white guys sometimes.
I'm only half white :lul:

I'm only half white :lul:

You look mostly white which is enough. I remember back in school the first thing a black guy would ask when a new black girl was at the school was whether she was light skin or dark skin.

• +1
You look mostly white which is enough. I remember back in school the first thing a black guy would ask when a new black girl was at the school was whether she was light skin or dark skin.
He could have used his eyes :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Would I do well with them? I wanna wife one up
If you want a Muslim Sunni black American woman, Philadelphia is a better location.

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
If you want a Muslim Sunni black American woman, Philadelphia is a better location.
I've got relatives in the northeast US. :love:
My upper tier HTN cousin who looks like me but is 27 is getting married to a Caribbean black woman and they live in NYC.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
From what I've seen,it is 10 percent or less ,and if they are not ghetto at all and like white guys they are very weird.

He could have used his eyes :lul:

Talking about when they hadn't seen them yet. If they were told light skin they got more worked up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Idk man most Somali women are ugly imo. Do you think otherwise?
And this tells us how far austic brainlesss you are, no race is uglier than the other, only individuals do and this is what I like the most about the black pill.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
this could have been her cousin except she had no make up on and had very attractive prominent cheekbones and very deep eys. Had not been for politics, Relgion and family pressure, we could have been together coz she liked me as nearly as I did.

Last edited:
  • +1
Below 5% if we're talking about actual black women. And many of those 5% are from Africa.
If we include mixed women the number just way higher to like 10% though

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, Blackcel and Phutite (so-called Somali) women and Hamite (so-called African) women in general are ugly and regarded as the ugliest women on earth 😂. Cope harder.
Somali and Ethiopian girls can be quite hot, probably the hottest black women. You should be happy because Somalis are not cucked and disown women who date out so most stay within.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, redcel and Cushite (Ethiopian) and Phutite (so-called Somali) women are regarded as ugly just like every other nation of Hamite (so-called African) women 😂. Tiffany Haddish is a Cushite woman and nobody finds her attractive and Iman the model is a Phutite woman and was constantly called ugly by Edomite (so-called White) men on a daily basis.

It’s universally regarded that the most beautiful “black women” (“black” is a crayon color, hence why I put it in quotes) are Israelite (so-called Negro) women and bastard (mixed) women.

Notice no Phutite women and Cushite women were in the video? This notion that Cushite women and Phutite women are “beautiful” is only coming from a couple of incels who can’t get anything else besides those low hanging fruit women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back