What percentage of Volufiline is the best?

CurrentlyCoping

CurrentlyCoping

Iron
Using it under my eyes and lips currently, and the instructions say to mix with another skin care product. Lots of skin care products advertise ‘5% volufiline’ or some shit, but I already got it and don’t want the 100% to go to waste.

I bought a mixing bottle and put hyaluronic acid and vit E serum, so the ratio of serum to volufiline is 3:1(1.33 fluid ounces total). Is the molecular density still too heavy? If no one knows I’ll just try this mixture out and record results after 6 weeks. If anyone knows as well, how many drops should I use?

• Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Yeah it's way too dense. You can use it by combinating it with a mosturizer after derma stamping your skin tho
But like what ratio? In the post I talked ab how I used 3:1 with some serum, I wanna make sure I’m not using too much too little yk

But like what ratio? In the post I talked ab how I used 3:1 with some serum, I wanna make sure I’m not using too much too little yk
For the way I told you, I wouldn't recommend a serum because it's much too aggressive for your skin due to the derma stamp, so I'd advise you to do 3:1.5 with moisturizer (a light one)

For the way I told you, I wouldn't recommend a serum because it's much too aggressive for your skin due to the derma stamp, so I'd advise you to do 3:1.5 with moisturizer (a light one)
Perfect thank you 🙏 I’ll look into derma stamps rn. Quality isn’t too big of a deal right?