What percentage tretinoin are you using?

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Jfl I've been using .05 daily and I feel nothing. Not even the peeling or irritating dryness everyone talks about. Either I have insane thicc ogre skin that can't be penetrated, or I got sold fake tretinoin.
What percentage are you niggas using?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
0.25 fixed my skin and no side effects i had death tier acne + oily skin

Jfl I've been using .05 daily and I feel nothing. Not even the peeling or irritating dryness everyone talks about. Either I have insane thicc ogre skin that can't be penetrated, or I got sold fake tretinoin.
I use 0.025.

I have thick skin. It does not peel from tret.

The effects are supposed to come in a year's time. You will not see 'em now.

I use 0.025.

I have thick skin. It does not peel from tret.

The effects are supposed to come in a year's time. You will not see 'em now.
Boyo I can't wait a year wtf.
These niggas on here where saying they saw mogger results in a week

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, HighClassMaxing, Jigen and 2 others
Jfl I've been using .05 daily and I feel nothing. Not even the peeling or irritating dryness everyone talks about.
It's a good thing. Not to peel, etc..
peeling is only needed for acne cells. For the rwst of use, prevent da peel and shit from.happening.
Either I have insane thicc ogre skin that can't be penetrated, or I got sold fake tretinoin.
Now 0.1
I started out with 0.025

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Artemis
0.25 fixed my skin and no side effects i had death tier acne + oily skin
Brutal I didn't even realize it came in that high percentage.
Did you use any lower doses before that or just jump straight to it?

peeling is only needed for acne cells. For the rwst of use, prevent da peel and shit from.happening.

Now 0.1
I started out with 0.025
Jfl I am an acnecel

tretinoin 0.05 did not improve my acne and I believe the 0.1 version would have not done better

tretinoin 0.05 did not improve my acne and I believe the 0.1 version would have not done better
Tbh boyo Im at the verge of blasting 200 mg accutane if this shit tretinoin doesn't work.
Such a joke I've had constant acne for 10 years now. Everything they sell for acne is just a Jewish scam

Tbh boyo Im at the verge of blasting 200 mg accutane if this shit tretinoin doesn't work.
Such a joke I've had constant acne for 10 years now. Everything they sell for acne is just a Jewish scam
You will die, fucking stupid

0.05, i dont get skin irritation either but I keep my skin hydrated with cerave 2-3 times a day and apply sunscreen 2x daily. got that tret glow on my cheekbones

Does tret help with rough skin texture/scarring?

.025 and all I can see different is I have mad Tret glow on cheeks and forehead. It might have helped my acne but I think that was more clindamycin. I think I’ll take a break w Tret to get a tan in spring. Went from really big random pimples to not a single one for 3 months after starting tret+clind

Works better when combined with 10mg accutane daily

good luck, as I mentioned on this thread, now I am on 100k iu vitamin A to fix a case of moderate acne, since doctors are not prescribing isotret for my moderate acne.

446A6EB7 3A0B 41DC 8428 0483274501F6
If you’re not using 0.1% daily, do you even care about your collagen?

I've seen users on here saying that the gel ends up giving gay glow while cream does not.
Can you confirm?
I cannot. I’ve not had access to the creams in years

Now 0.1
I started out with 0.025
I'm peeling with 0.05 and I don't have acne
Some might also be due to my moisturiser tho but idk

.05 that has been doing jack shit, my sisters tretinoin gel thats weaker 0.025 has been doing more for me than what I was prescribed by a my dermatologist so I can relate. maybe quality of the manufacturer matters idk.

Last edited:
I use 0.05% every day except when I exfoliate (once or twice weekly) and once a week I do microneedling at various lengths (haven't really fixed a routine for it yet) and immediately afterwards I run 0.025% tret which don't sting.

I tried 0.05% immediately after microneedling yesterday and it stung for 20 mins but not some shit I couldn't endure.

@eduardkoopman you have game on the gay-glow? 0.05% gel is giving me a lot of that shit which is some shit I don't like.

0.05 and it s totally useless. Now im gonna try %0.1

@eduardkoopman you have game on the gay-glow? 0.05% gel is giving me a lot of that shit which is some shit I don't like.
Matte moisterizer. ( bioderma matte)
Matter (oil control) sunscreen. ( eucerin oil control)

Did the trick for me

• Love it
Reactions: igbekele007
I use 0.05% every day except when I exfoliate (once or twice weekly) and once a week I do microneedling at various lengths (haven't really fixed a routine for it yet) and immediately afterwards I run 0.025% tret which don't sting.

I tried 0.05% immediately after microneedling yesterday and it stung for 20 mins but not some shit I couldn't endure.

I saw one user here saying you don't need to exfoliate ontop of using tretinoin because the tretinoin is already heavily exfoliating your skin

.05 didnt make my skin peel too badly. Two and a half months later I look way younger other then some lines on my face becoming more prominent, but the skin around them is so good compared to before now. Like I get called early 20s and 19 now and Im 25 1/2.

lines are supposed to fade away eventually, and derma stamping them and using urea cream also helps a lot. I dont even use moisturizer since it gave my skin a weird texture. All I use is retinol and after two months the difference is fucking obvious.

I saw one user here saying you don't need to exfoliate ontop of using tretinoin because the tretinoin is already heavily exfoliating your skin
Yeah, I only apply moisturizing products along with tret and exfoliants on other days. Never together.

Yeah, I only apply moisturizing products along with tret and exfoliants on other days. Never together.
I think it does exfoliate cause whenever I wake up from having it on all night and take a shower I come out really pale