I'm gonna start ultradosing vitamin A (acne last resort)

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
I am 24 years old and I suffer acne since I was 13.
I have been putting on my skin everything as attempt to fix it: doctors would prescribe creams with tretinoin, adapalene, antibiotics when I was teen but they did not work.
This summer I expanded my knowldege on acne and tried a treatment with AHA/BHA serum. The routine also included topical antimicrobics (boric acid, azelaic acid, ichtammol), since acne bacteria developed resistance against targeting antibiotics.
The acne is cyclical, sometimes you see some improvement and you ascribe it to the strict regimen you are following, but then acne comes back.
So in conclusion all topical treatments turned out to be fail.
I even tried nizoral last week, to clear the dout that I was not suffering acne vulgaris but fungal acne (aka malassetia folliculitis). Nizoral did not work so it confirmed I have acne vulgaris.

[picture: a breakout of moderate acne]

All I want is clear skin since it would be a great boost to my confidence and looksmaxing

So the last resort is isotretinoin. The effect of this oral drug is reducing the output of sebaceous glands permanently. The less sebum is produced, the less bacteria are able to infect skin pores and trigger acne.
Nevertheless, isotretinoin in my country is as strictly regulated as benzos or opioids. Not for the danger of isotretinoin, but because this drug is one of those which are directly paid by national healthcare. In short, there is no way to get it without a doctor's prescription.
Unfortunately it is hard to find a doctor who prescribes isotretinoin for moderate acne, since they are supposed to prescribe it only in cases of extreme acne. I should really search a lot to find a blackpilled dermatologist and coming in under a bad breakout too.

Still I could order isotret from an untrustworthy PED website or from a darknet market, but there is an easier way: vitamin A in megadoses has been studied as fall-back of isotretinoin [1]. Indeed, isotretinoin is a chemical derived from vitamin A and is supposed to have similar effects on human body.
In conclusion, I will take 100k IA (international units) of vitamin A a day, this corresponds to roughly 60 times the daily recommendation and corresponds to 55 milligrams of retynil palmitat, an form of vitamin A sold as diet supplement. [2]
Finally this is the product [3] which I ordered, a bottle costs 12 euros and lasts three weeks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, horizon and Sal
Prayers up for ya

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Sondern and Lorsss
What else have you tried?

did you do an elimination diet

BET YOU DIDNT FAGGOT

I STG I HAVE TO POAST THIS SHTI EVERY THREAD YOU NIGGAS NEVER LEARN

LAST RESORT NIGGA STFU

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 24444, zharupodrugu and 3 others
I took isotretinoin 20mg for 1 year, and I still get acne, this shit is brutal

• +1
Reactions: babineux and Lux
did you do an elimination diet

I forgot to mention it but:
  • I take care of my omega3 / omega6 ratio because a bad ratio leads to systemic inflammation including acne. Therefore I avoid high omega6 sources like peanuts and seed oil. I only use extra virgin olive oil and I drink 10ml of liquid code liver oil
  • I do not eat vegetals cultivated in USA or Canada since it is rich in hormone distruptors. Only organic legumes from Europe
  • I avoid sugar and I am trying to limit binge drinking nights as more as possible
  • I stopped smoking
  • Yes, I still drink a lot of diary, but I believe milk-induced acne is a hoax

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ascension!
I took isotretinoin 20mg for 1 year, and I still get acne, this shit is brutal
Sorry for you man, I hope you will find a way out. What about the regimen I mentioned in the above post?

Last edited:
Liver would probably be safer.

Too much vitamin A can inhibit the thyroid so you should be adjusting your intake accordingly.

The root cause of acne is usually hormonal (or dietary, although it can be interlinked to a degree - for example dairy can influence it for those that are very sensitive for hormonal fluctuations)
, that’s why topical creams like tretinoin or simply washing your face more doesn’t do much for it.

This has been apparent for me now for years, since I am an adult, no longer a teen and the rare cases when I get pimples always happen when I fail to get in sleep - hence my hormonal balance is suddenly thrown out of the window

Dietary vitamin A megadosing does work though, not just isotretionin. Back when I still had acne as a teen, overdosing on liver did help momentarily with flare ups, but the root cause was of course androgen hormones.

Sorry for you man, I hope you will find a way out. What about the expedients I mentioned in the above post?
Acne no longer bothers me, I get one or the other pimple, the real bother is the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation that remains, What expedients are you referring to?

Last edited:
Acne no longer bothers me, I get one or the other pimple, the real bother is the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation that remains, what files are you referring to?
yeah the hyperpigmentation is a bitch.

The root cause of acne is usually hormonal (or dietary, although it can be interlinked to a degree - for example dairy can influence it for those that are very sensitive for hormonal fluctuations)
, that’s why topical creams like tretinoin or simply washing your face more doesn’t do much for it.

This has been apparent for me now for years, since I am an adult, no longer a teen and the rare cases when I get pimples always happen when I fail to get in sleep - hence my hormonal balance is suddenly thrown out of the window

Dietary vitamin A megadosing does work though, not just isotretionin. Back when I still had acne as a teen, overdosing on liver did help momentarily with flare ups, but the root cause was of course androgen hormones.
thanks for your comment.
What do you mean precisely by androgen hormones? My testosterone level might be too high?

what treatment do you use?
right now I am putting nothing on my face besides sunscreen. The last acne regimen I followed from September to half December was AHA/BHA + azelaic acid + boric acid

right now I am putting nothing on my face besides sunscreen. The last acne regimen I followed from September to half December was AHA/BHA + azelaic acid + boric acid
what does boric acid help, never heard of it?

All I want is clear skin since it would be a great boost to my confidence and looksmaxing
thats what i also thought, now i have clear skin and am still suicidal as fuck

• +1
Reactions: babineux
accutane is one of the main reasons I look 2-3 years older than I actually am. Will give you cellular damage, kill your braincells, & chapped lips years down the line. I still get acne sometimes as well even after 3 cycles of 80 mg for more than years in total. It's annoying the only thing that actually works if you're very predisposed to acne is changing your entire lifestyle (sun, elimination diet, breaking a sweat every day, washing pillowcase, etc) but sorority girls will stay up abusing drugs taking hormones & still have perfect skin.

• +1
Reactions: babineux
I have been putting on my skin everything as attempt to fix it: doctors would prescribe creams with tretinoin, adapalene, antibiotics when I was teen but they did not work.
This summer I expanded my knowldege on acne and tried a treatment with AHA/BHA serum. The routine also included topical antimicrobics (boric acid, azelaic acid, ichtammol), since acne bacteria developed resistance against targeting antibiotics.
The acne is cyclical, sometimes you see some improvement and you ascribe it to the strict regimen you are following, but then acne comes back.
I even tried nizoral last week, to clear the dout that I was not suffering acne vulgaris but fungal acne (aka malassetia folliculitis). Nizoral did not work so it confirmed I have acne vulgaris.

View attachment 2009469

So the last resort is isotretinoin. The effect of this oral drug is reducing the power of sebaceous glands permanently. The less sebum is produced, the less bacteria are able to infect skin pores and trigger acne.
Nevertheless, isotretinoin in my country is as strictly regulated as benzos or opioids. Not for the danger of isotretinoin, but because this drug is one of those which are directly paid by national healthcare. In short, there is no way to get it without a digital prescription.
Unfortunately it is hard to find a doctor who prescribes isotretinoin for moderate acne, since they are supposed to prescribe it only in cases of extreme acne. I should really search a lot to find a blackpilled dermatologist and coming in under a bad breakout too.

Still I could order isotret from an untrustworthy PED website or from a darknet market, but there is an easier way: vitamin A in megadoses has been studias as fall-back of isotretinoin [1]. Indeed, isotretinoin is a chemical derived from vitamin A and is supposed to have similar effects on human body.
In conclusion, I will take 100k IA (international units) of vitamin A a day, this corresponds to roughly 60 times the daily recommendation and corresponds to 55 milligrams of retynil palimat, a form of vitamin A. [2]
And this is the product [3] which I ordered, a bottle costs 12 euros and lasts three weeks

Please dont do this.
If you are planning to go through that route go for small doses of accutane. Ultradosing vitamin A is no joke and way more dangerous than isotretinoin itself, actually isotretinoin induces partial hypervitaminosis side-effect but doesnt come close to the full extent of damage that hypervitaminosis A itself can do short and long term.

• +1
Reactions: mfk
  • I take care of my omega3 / omega6 ratio because a bad ratio leads to systemic inflammation including acne. Therefore I avoid high omega6 sources like peanuts and seed oil. I only use extra virgin olive oil and I drink 10ml of liquid code liver oil
  • I do not eat vegetals cultivated in USA or Canada since it is rich in hormone distruptors. Only organic legumes from Europe
  • I avoid sugar and I am trying to limit binge drinking nights as more as possible
  • I stopped smoking
thats not an elimination diet you fucking monkey

can you even read english

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux
If you want to megadose vitamin A just eat liver till failure will be better absorbed.

View attachment 2009469

So the last resort is isotretinoin. The effect of this oral drug is reducing the power of sebaceous glands permanently. The less sebum is produced, the less bacteria are able to infect skin pores and trigger acne.
Nevertheless, isotretinoin in my country is as strictly regulated as benzos or opioids. Not for the danger of isotretinoin, but because this drug is one of those which are directly paid by national healthcare. In short, there is no way to get it without a digital prescription.

Still I could order isotret from an untrustworthy PED website or from a darknet market, but there is an easier way: vitamin A in megadoses has been studias as fall-back of isotretinoin [1]. Indeed, isotretinoin is a chemical derived from vitamin A and is supposed to have similar effects on human body.
In conclusion, I will take 100k IA (international units) of vitamin A a day, this corresponds to roughly 60 times the daily recommendation and corresponds to 55 milligrams of retynil palimat, a form of vitamin A. [2]
And this is the product [3] which I ordered, a bottle costs 12 euros and lasts three weeks

if u need an online prescription, legit photoshop your acne to be worse than it is. better if you pay somone to motion track a video for you though. or make a deepfake of the photoshoped image

if u need an online prescription, legit photoshop your acne to be worse than it is. better if you pay somone to motion track a video for you though. or make a deepfake of the photoshoped image
by digital prescription I mean the doctor prints a isotret prescription with his computer and no one can produce a fake prescription.
Your idea is not so bad because one may actually worsen his acne temporarily, for example by clogging his pores with oils, to get a prescription.

by digital prescription I mean the doctor prints a isotret prescription with his computer and no one can produce a fake prescription.
Your idea is not so bad because one may actually worsen his acne temporarily, for example by clogging his pores with oils, to get a prescription.
you could use makeup to make it worse / more red, then also tell your doctors you acne is usually much worse, then show a picture of you with bad acne / fake acne

Please dont do this.
If you are planning to go through that route go for small doses of accutane. Ultradosing vitamin A is no joke and way more dangerous than isotretinoin itself, actually isotretinoin induces partial hypervitaminosis side-effect but doesnt come close to the full extent of damage that hypervitaminosis A itself can do short and long term.

If next dermatologist refuses to prescribe me isotret, I will have no other resorts get clear skin

so what to do about acne...

• I stopped smoking
What's the best Omega3:6 ratio?

If next dermatologist refuses to prescribe me isotret, I will have no other resorts get clear skin
they say msm is good for lightening the skin

thats not an elimination diet you fucking monkey

can you even read english
I am sorry but I lacked the knowledge of what an elimination diet is.
What should I start eliminating? As mentioned do not eat processed food or high omega6 food, then I tolerate perfectly gluten so the only thing I may try excluding from my diet is dairy.

What's the best Omega3:6 ratio?
in a nutshell, avoid seed oil, avoid peanuts and drink 5-10ml of liquid cod liver oil and your omega3:6 ratio will be optimal

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
They sell it in powder form in my country, it's quite cheap. Is this taken or what is done?
I used to apply 3% boric acid solution topically

youre retarded, you can easily just get it online.

just look up isotretinoin. i've used this site multiple times its legit. i used to use expresspct but that got shut down. https://aipctshop.com/ is good too apparently, not sure if ive ordered from them before

anyway, just take 20mg a day THATS IT. look up the studies saying its almost as effective as the high normal doses. take it for at least 3 months at most 5-6, i forgot, look it up

also at this dosage, you barely have any side effects other than dry lips but it never got that bad

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I am sorry but I lacked the knowledge of what an elimination diet is.
What should I start eliminating? As mentioned do not eat processed food or high omega6 food, then I tolerate perfectly gluten so the only thing I may try excluding from my diet is dairy.
eliminate everything and add things in one by one

go down to red meat, fish, water, salt

reintroduce foods ONE AT A TIME after 3-4 weeks

you will not regret

• Love it
Reactions: Lorsss
Low iq

Just use accutane

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
youre retarded, you can easily just get it online.

just look up isotretinoin. i've used this site multiple times its legit. i used to use expresspct but that got shut down. https://aipctshop.com/ is good too apparently, not sure if ive ordered from them before

anyway, just take 20mg a day THATS IT. look up the studies saying its almost as effective as the high normal doses. take it for at least 3 months at most 5-6, i forgot, look it up

also at this dosage, you barely have any side effects other than dry lips but it never got that bad
i took 10 mg accutane a day for 4 months and it cured my stubborn moderate acne. never regret the decision, wish had started earlier

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and Eezz
Accutane is not the same as Vit a you will just induce a hypervitaminosis A and die

• +1
Reactions: crosshold and ItsOverCel
Accutane is not the same as Vit a you will just induce a hypervitaminosis A and die
I appreciate that you all care for my health.and convince me.to visit a darmatologist for the last time to get the prescription.
By the way, in the studies I posted no patioent had such bad side effects with vitamin A megadoses

update: After one week of vit. A treatment my lips became very dried as if I were been taking actual accutane.
This means I have the proof that the vitamin A is already working even if it is too early to evaluate the effects on acne.

update: lips have started being very dried, as it is an early symptom of hypervitamimosis.
Furthermore my skin is looking better than usual: forehead whiteheads which are flatter and cheek redheads are very few currently

IMG 20230110 200716
IMG 20230110 200748
IMG 20230110 200805

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and gribsufer1