What pheno do I look in natural lighting tbh

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
Bad pic due to selfie distortion and gay angle but what pheno Tbh?

Attachments

• C84AB735-A159-4817-840A-6C336AECBA8A.jpeg
    C84AB735-A159-4817-840A-6C336AECBA8A.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 134
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, egoy and Deleted member 6997
Hector Bellerin pheno

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: egoy and Deleted member 8583
Low-T Westernised Non-Aryan Afghan

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9344 and 4 others
I'd guess Arab.

also gigagaycel combo of expression/hair/angle

• JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 9344, egoy and 1 other person
Try hard anime blush pose cel

It never began

• JFL
Genuine question: Has your mother cheated on your father with a rat?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, egoy, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3020
Unbelievable confidence! 😀👍
No I’ve been rated 5 by multiple raters on this site and I’ve been told I look like Bellerin by multiple Yubo foids as well as matching with stacies. Keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Genuine question: Has your mother cheated on your father with a rat?
faggot, keep crying for @ineedhelo4844 slaying top tier stacies on tinder

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
No I’ve been rated 5 by multiple raters on this site and I’ve been told I look like Bellerin by multiple Yubo foids as well as matching with stacies. Keep crying
I can personally tell you, you are a boneless, hooked nose, long mid face, rat phenotype, awful eye area cuck. You still haven’t realized UK are full of subhuman incels so hypergamy is extremely fucked there.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107 and egoy
I can personally tell you, you are a boneless, hooked nose, long mid face, rat phenotype, awful eye area cuck. You still haven’t realized UK are full of subhuman incels so hypergamy is extremely fucked there.
Sorting nose bridge out with fillers and JFL at calling my eye are cucked when I’ve got hunter eyes. Now you’ve got two options: keep crying for me or keep barking what do u wanna do

Attachments

• 2A7E5A4A-D2D9-4661-AC2C-1FE0A84B486B.png
    2A7E5A4A-D2D9-4661-AC2C-1FE0A84B486B.png
    147.4 KB · Views: 112
faggot, keep crying for @ineedhelo4844 slaying top tier stacies on tinder
cope. im going on a date with a Stacy as soon as my self isolation period ends
He hasn’t even touched her JFLJFLJFL. Also he sent no dms with her, so keep believing whatever he says. BTW I fucked your mom. So you gotta believe me man!
Sorting nose bridge out with fillers and JFL at calling my eye are cucked when I’ve got hunter eyes. Now you’ve got two options: keep crying for me or keep barking what do u wanna do
When you spend countless hours trying to fraud your god awful eye area but still have 0 clue on what “hunter eyes” are. Nonetheless, you still have 0 zygos which basically tells me you have shit facial development.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, egoy, Deleted member 8583 and 1 other person
He hasn’t even touched her JFLJFLJFL. Also he sent no dms with her, so keep believing whatever he says. BTW I fucked your mom. So you gotta believe me man!

When you spend countless hours trying to fraud your god awful eye area but still have 0 clue on what “hunter eyes” are. Nonetheless, you still have 0 zygos which basically tells me you have shit facial development.
JFL I’ll show dms later when i get sleep and I’m back and on my iPad. As for my eye area jfl if u think it’s frauded, @brbbrah @Sikkunt23 have seen my eye area is normal 6ft pics and have confirmed it mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
JFL I’ll show dms later when i get sleep and I’m back and on my iPad. As for my eye area jfl if u think it’s frauded, @brbbrah @Sikkunt23 have seen my eye area is normal 6ft pics and have confirmed it mogs
@Introvertednarc can also confirm

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
ah yes, this is the textbook definition of hunter eyes. Zero hooding and neutral CT in actual;non frauded pictures. I almost vomited looking at your nose BTW and flat cheekbones.
D330171C C488 477C AF26 8F2A283CBC28

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9699, egoy and Deleted member 8583
ah yes, this is the textbook definition of hunter eyes. Zero hooding and neutral CT in actual;non frauded pictures. I almost vomited looking at your nose BTW and flat cheekbones.
View attachment 725551
keep coping while my eye area mogs yours to Gandy

Attachments

• 15748705-8FCE-4C29-BCCC-F7F423EDE3CB.jpeg
    15748705-8FCE-4C29-BCCC-F7F423EDE3CB.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 57
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sytyl
keep coping while my eye area mogs yours to Gandy
Looked through all your rating threads and none of the pictures show you have any hooding at all JFL. Anyone can fraud their eyes to look hooded, its so easy
D2A1094B 708D 4B1E 8646 A7FD3D57AF60

Mirin your negative orbital vector aka recessed maxilla and that nose... BRUTAL!
785F5736 1897 485A A585 8CCFC9A19D5E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 8486 and egoy
Cope
Looked through all your rating threads and none of the pictures show you have any hooding at all JFL. Anyone can fraud their eyes to look hooded, its so easy
View attachment 725566
Mirin your negative orbital vector aka recessed maxilla and that nose... BRUTAL!
View attachment 725569
Cope I sent @brbbrah an accurate profile pic and he confirmed neutral vector. Nose can be sorted easily the main issue is the sunken bridge which I’m getting fillers for. What are u doing to looksmax instead of barking

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, sytyl and Deleted member 9072
Cope

Cope I sent @brbbrah an accurate profile pic and he confirmed neutral vector. Nose can be sorted easily the main issue is the sunken bridge which I’m getting fillers for. What are u doing to looksmax instead of barking
can confirm
@Aeons
keep barking for dark triad ethnic badboy @ineedhelo4844

• Love it
Cope

Jfl at you asking a retard who spends hours making offtopic threads for dopamine releases. Clear evidence of neediness for attention btw.
You do not have a “neutral orbital vector”
0B8DE6C7 291E 4CE1 B0BB B9353392AA73

line shows a fold which indicates where your orbital vector is.

B2D3079B DA2C 49EC B6C1 EA0BC1F8680A

Better view, in case you think I faked that line. Next is that eyebag which indicates your eyeball is bulging out that recessed maxilla.
Fillers go away.... and will eventually bloat your rat face even more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and egoy
Jfl at you asking a retard who spends hours making offtopic threads for dopamine releases. Clear evidence of neediness for attention btw.
You do not have a “neutral orbital vector”
View attachment 725576
line shows a fold which indicates where your orbital vector is.

View attachment 725577
Better view, in case you think I faked that line. Next is that eyebag which indicates your eyeball is bulging out that recessed maxilla.
Fillers go away.... and will eventually bloat your rat face even more.
Yeah maxilla is recessed I’ve admitted that on multiple threads? I’ve literally got an underbite and already on a Bimax plan yet I still mog u imagine how much I’ll mog u by while I get bimax +rhino and u rot on here barking

No idea about actual phenotypes but you look curry

• So Sad
  • JFL
Yeah maxilla is recessed I’ve admitted that on multiple threads? I’ve literally got an underbite and already on a Bimax plan yet I still mog u imagine how much I’ll mog u by while I get bimax +rhino and u rot on here barking
your knowledge is beyond comical. bimax will not fix your orbital vector, it will only advance your lower maxilla, underbite surgeries are mainly directed to fixing the malocclusion not aesthetics. saying u are getting surgery is basically saying ur face is so bad, u need surgery. brutalllll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and egoy
your knowledge is beyond comical. bimax will not fix your orbital vector, it will only advance your lower maxilla, underbite surgeries are mainly directed to fixing the malocclusion not aesthetics. saying u are getting surgery is basically saying ur face is so bad, u need surgery. brutalllll
Show me ur face or stop barking

Show me ur face or stop barking
Yeah not gonna dox myself.

just know I brutally mog you before and after your cope with surgeries. MSE/fm is godsent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486, egoy and Deleted member 8583
Yeah not gonna dox myself.

just know I brutally mog you before and after your cope with surgeries. MSE/fm is godsent
I’m a hector bellerin lookalike and ur an internet typer, nice talking to u bro and don’t forget to have ur daily dose of copium

I’m a hector bellerin lookalike and ur an internet typer, nice talking to u bro and don’t forget to have ur daily dose of copium
u are a rat hybrid* i brutally mog you*

i just ended your cope with bimax and fillers to apparently a rhinoplasty which is the only thing that will improve your looks but i doubt you’d ever get

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, Deleted member 8486, egoy and 1 other person
why do you have the facial expression of please don't hurt me I am a nigger faggot

• JFL
u are a rat hybrid* i brutally mog you*

i just ended your cope with bimax and fillers to apparently a rhinoplasty which is the only thing that will improve your looks but i doubt you’d ever get
ngl actually i wanna ask u something since ur a MSEcel

why do you do it? is it to widen palate to give a bigger jaw? dedsrs i'm brain dead on MSE/FM could appreciate the knowledge

Dude, did you get fillers in your lips, that looks really awful, sorry to say. Also, to be honest there is some similarity to this soccer guy you mentioned, but you look way less attractive, like his -3 PSL brother.

• +1
Dude, did you get fillers in your lips, that looks really awful, sorry to say. Also, to be honest there is some similarity to this soccer guy you mentioned, but you look way less attractive, like his -3 PSL brother.
Nah lips just that big it’s a failo and this pic is lens distorted to fuck and isn’t serious one bit was just asking about pheno lol

Nah lips just that big it’s a failo and this pic is lens distorted to fuck and isn’t serious one bit was just asking about pheno lol

I would say Arab with a European twist

• +1