What philtrum length classifies as long?

Mezo103

Mezo103

reincarnatoplasty booked
Joined
May 29, 2023
Posts
1,384
Reputation
715
image required
 
It depends on your skull size but anything above 16 mm raw measurement is long ahh
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
It depends on your skull size but anything above 16 mm raw measurement is long ahh
@Allandro has 16 mm with a smallish skull iirc.
 
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell
you know it when you see it
 
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Over for my Grinch philtrum (20mm)
I have a 20mm philtrum but 45mm of chin height so it's a 1:2,25 ratio.

This is the only ratio that matters.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I have a short philtrum but I honestly don’t see what’s attractive about it, I’ve looked at girls I’ve found attractive and didn’t really see any correlation either. But I remember some video by a plastic surgeon saying philtrum length is actually the most important thing that separates models from normies lol
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I have a short philtrum but I honestly don’t see what’s attractive about it, I’ve looked at girls I’ve found attractive and didn’t really see any correlation either. But I remember some video by a plastic surgeon saying philtrum length is actually the most important thing that separates models from normies lol
What's ur length?
 

Similar threads

Jornell
Replies
3
Views
30
Another_Loser
Another_Loser
foidh4ter67
Replies
6
Views
34
DPtheCHUD
DPtheCHUD
A
Replies
4
Views
28
Asian 16
A
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
44
Eggshells
Eggshells
kosya_slayer
Replies
15
Views
72
overforme3
overforme3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top