What photos to use for my next OLD profile?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
There are few reasons why i think it will work better this time
1. I have facial hair
2. I improved my posture dramatically
3. I look older
4. I have a difrerent more distinct style:
Chain, Black hat, black shirt, Facial hair. Basically eminem without the coat recent style and it works in the club
Eminem Venom

5. I will get lean this time
6. I will put thoughts into my photos and they won't look as professional and will be captured by my brother's camera

I got match every 2 weeks until now and i think i can double that rate if not more in few months, Trust me i look different now and i got results in real life i can do it

As i want it to be thoughtful i will think about what vibe i want to convey, I won't morph my photos this time like @forevergymcelling did to my photos (Don't share them) it got me less matches

Basically give me ideas
They will not look cringe thie time
@kebab @socialcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, i_love_roosters, Mister Fuwy and 1 other person
@BrendioEEE

Don’t blame my morphing jfl, your pics weren’t good enough to begin with

You need friends, parties and group pics

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, socialcel and MagaPutinism
Don’t blame my morphing jfl, your pics weren’t good enough to begin with

You need friends, parties and group pics
What i know is that the "worse" photos did better, I am just stating facts you did what you were supposed to do it was just not a good idea to begin with

Yeah, I will use group pics but what spesifically else?

What i know is that the "worse" photos did better, I am just stating facts you did what you were supposed to do it was just not a good idea to begin with

Yeah, I will use group pics but what spesifically else?
Pictures with girls

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
cope tbh i posted two gym selfies, a selfie in my car and got 300 matches on hinge all htb+ and had legit models dming me to go for a date. OP is probs just ugly innit
Yeah he’s not the best looking so he needs any advantage he can get

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and WishIwasChico
cope tbh i posted two gym selfies, a selfie in my car and got 300 matches on hinge all htb+ and had legit models dming me to go for a date. OP is probs just ugly innit
just be chad theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Yeah he’s not the best looking so he needs any advantage he can get
not being a chad doesn't make an individual ugly, You have no idea how much oppurtunities i get now, Basically i lost weight changed style and grew facial as well as looking older

A 32 year old blonde woman pulled my hand danced with me in the club without saying a word to her and i got her number i will prefer to keep her privacy and to not send a proof don't ask for one

Another night i danced with 3 women one which i got the instagram of the other one is tall and blonde and the third asked about me when she met my friend another time in the same club she wants to dance again
And today i danced with someone popular at the school trip just becouse of the 32 year old "misato" bachelor effect works

Ascension is a slow process but i understand looksmaxxing i didn't post recent photos but i understand what i do, trust me in real life you don't have to be that attractive i look different now

A 32 year old blonde woman pulled my hand danced with me in the club without saying a word to her and i got her number i will prefer to keep her privacy and to not send a proof don't ask for one

Another night i danced with 3 women one which i got the instagram of the other one is tall and blonde and the third asked about me when she met my friend another time in the same club she wants to dance again
Bro why are you bragging about dancing with women in a club? If they aren’t gagging on your cock that night it’s over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MagaPutinism
larper i will call u that as long as u send me a dm pic or till u block me