What pillar should I work on

Workdayrhyme811

Workdayrhyme811

Gold
Joined
May 14, 2026
Posts
788
Reputation
384
My skin is pretty bad, I know that, when I try to use tretinoing it gets super irritated and turns red in my mouth area and it’s very bad, but I’m working on skin, besides that what other pillar should I be trying to fix most?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2120.jpeg
    IMG_2120.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: kbj
Bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: negative, SerafimN, Workdayrhyme811 and 1 other person
dimo
 
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811
Most people when I talk to them irl say that’s my best pillar but I can see it not being great maybe for 14 it’s better than if I were fully grown
 
Most people when I talk to them irl say that’s my best pillar but I can see it not being great maybe for 14 it’s better than if I were fully grown
you look somewhat like your age, maybe a little older, but I meant more sexually dimorphic bones, not misc's that add points of dimo like long lashes or a beard
 
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811
you look somewhat like your age, maybe a little older, but I meant more sexually dimorphic bones, not misc's that add points of dimo like long lashes or a beard
Ohhh so bs? Or hgh or what do I need
 
Ohhh so bs? Or hgh or what do I need
some roids and hgh to increase periosteal apposition in places such as the brow ridge which is a dimorphic bone if you can somewhat understand what I'm saying
 
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811
some roids and hgh to increase periosteal apposition in places such as the brow ridge which is a dimorphic bone if you can somewhat understand what I'm saying
I can understand it, I just don’t know if I’d be able to get it past mom customs especially because I don’t even have access to my own credit card sadl
 
I can understand it, I just don’t know if I’d be able to get it past mom customs especially because I don’t even have access to my own credit card sadl
what do I tell you honestly, I'm 15, I got past mom customs, but it was a risk I was willing to take
 
  • +1
Reactions: Workdayrhyme811
My skin is pretty bad, I know that, when I try to use tretinoing it gets super irritated and turns red in my mouth area and it’s very bad, but I’m working on skin, besides that what other pillar should I be trying to fix most?
curl the eyelashes asap
 
the upper part of the eye looks extremely weird

get eyelashes curler and see how much of a difference it will be
Prob lighting but I’ll get it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mehmoo

Similar threads

L
Replies
2
Views
64
rockstarr
rockstarr
LTNTyler
Replies
2
Views
31
Mehmoo
Mehmoo
tymobat
Replies
1
Views
18
no1softee
no1softee
Retaspammer98
Replies
14
Views
85
low cortisol goynem
low cortisol goynem
Narexumi
Replies
2
Views
32
softmaxmike
softmaxmike

Users who are viewing this thread

  • XDiffuser
Back
Top