What plastic surgerys should I have done? (PICS)

AccountName3190

AccountName3190

Iron
I have around $10k saved up. If plastic surgery can benefit me, what ones should I have done? (Honest pictures)

Things to note:
I have bad genetic eyebags. Especially in down lighting they look awful. And sometimes from the side view you can see the puffiness.

Any help/recs would be really appreciated

Attachments

• 572FC56C-FAC6-4506-8C61-61D6A7965D57.jpeg
    572FC56C-FAC6-4506-8C61-61D6A7965D57.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 150
  • E7F6D926-D79F-47FB-A01C-AF44E6934C59.jpeg
    E7F6D926-D79F-47FB-A01C-AF44E6934C59.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 162
  • 8D3FF9ED-0334-472E-BE8E-ED4C1B94930D.jpeg
    8D3FF9ED-0334-472E-BE8E-ED4C1B94930D.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 9A1BE03B-2D83-4634-B763-041AD6207F1D.jpeg
    9A1BE03B-2D83-4634-B763-041AD6207F1D.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 145
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, MentalistKebab, Uglybrazilian and 3 others
MIRIN SIDE PROFILE
Source7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, ProAcktiv, here and 22 others
I have around $10k saved up. If plastic surgery can benefit me, what ones should I have done? (Honest pictures)

Things to note:
I have bad genetic eyebags. Especially in down lighting they look awful. And sometimes from the side view you can see the puffiness.

undereye filler then gtfo pretty boy

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv, Deleted member 7079, Warlow and 1 other person
Shows the power of the submental region.
He has a very narrow jaw but it is still visible from the side profile due to his submental.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
jaw implants by eppley for much wider jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted
AQ4y9Zu

Mfw when I was getting ready to call OP a faggot and then I saw his godly side profile.

Wraparound jaw implant, infraorbital implants and canthoplasty btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 4614 and 4 others
Bro you can legit chicomaxx, you already have a mogger side profile. Just improve your eye area maybe, almond eye surgery and you're set.

shayan-before-and-after-1a-mn.jpg

I have falim gum that I just started to chew today, any other recs? I mean logically it doesn't sound like cope because it's training a muscle.

To be honest, you are just gonna waste your time on surgery. You are already a pretty boy + those pics have too much lens distortion so i can’t tell if your jaw is narrow or it’s just lens distortion. You remind of this guy (except his jaw is better) :
4202D035 5B4F 4126 94F9 D475D932100D

^he gets simped for very hard on instagram and tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 7125 and MentalistKebab
To be honest, you are just gonna waste your time on surgery. You are already a pretty boy + those pics have too much lens distortion so i can’t tell if your jaw is narrow or it’s just lens distortion. You remind of this guy (except his jaw is better) :
View attachment 607891
^he gets simped for very hard on instagram and tiktok.
My jaw is narrow. And I think one thing that for sure will benefit is undereye filler. My eye bags are really bad you just can't tell that much in the pics

Honestly you're not even ugly. Just prettyboymaxx

My jaw is narrow. And I think one thing that for sure will benefit is undereye filler. My eye bags are really bad you just can't tell that much in the pics
Well get jaw fillers to add more bigonial width and undereye fillers. Implants would look comical on you tbh, you just need a bit more width + angularity.

FaceApp 1598042512332

You mainly need to fix ur eye area tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079
Well get jaw fillers to add more bigonial width and undereye fillers. Implants would look comical on you tbh, you just need a bit more width + angularity.
That sounds good actually. I'm not sure how the jaw fillers would look though. Could it make my jaw look similar to the guy you sent a picture of?

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
That sounds good actually. I'm not sure how the jaw fillers would look though. Could it make my jaw look similar to the guy you sent a picture of?
Yes you just need to go to a skilled practitioner and not something cheap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
overkill and unachievable his eyes don't have enough width for that morph. Like everyone said undereye fillers and if your happy with the results get infraorbital rim implants(big maybe actually).
his eyes are the same width in that morph lol
he can work on his eyebrows like the morph, that would make a lot of difference

his eyes are the same width in that morph lol
he can work on his eyebrows like the morph, that would make a lot of difference
damn, the power of pfl-pfh ratio then. His eyes look much wider to me in the morph

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
CHEW ON HARD GUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
CHEW ON HARD GUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I already have a consultation set up with a highly rated plastic surgeon in my area. It's looking like I'll definitely get under eye fillters. It's on september 8th, I'll continue chewing on gum and hopefully see some sort of results by then, if not then I'll ask about getting fillers for my jaw too.

Bro you can legit chicomaxx, you already have a mogger side profile. Just improve your eye area maybe, almond eye surgery and you're set.

shayan-before-and-after-1a-mn.jpg
Thats a tranny

You look overall good.

1. I notice that you lack a little bit of the under eye support.

You can go with high cheek implants(personally I hate fillers and that wont last forever) OR infraorbital rim implant which i think it is much better in your case.

2. Your jaw is narrow. You can go for gonial angle implants to make your live more square and not so narrow.

Other than that you are good to go.

• +1
Reactions: AccountName3190
You look overall good.

1. I notice that you lack a little bit of the under eye support.
View attachment 608008
You can go with high cheek implants(personally I hate fillers and that wont last forever).

2. Your jaw is narrow. You can go for gonial angle implants to make your live more square and not so narrow.

Other than that you are good to go.
I definitely do. And okay, I'll ask about that for a more permanent solution for my eyebags.
And I'll ask about that as being a more permanent option for my jaw, thanks.

Things to note:

Walmart Lachowski.

You might wanna get fillers in jaw angles to improve your front, that would look way more aesthetic than masseter hypertrophy.

And fillers for under eye. Infraorbital rim implants if you afraid of migration.

Remember us when you become a TikTok famous.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 7125
Walmart Lachowski.

You might wanna get fillers in jaw angles to improve your front, that would look way more aesthetic than masseter hypertrophy.

And fillers for under eye. Infraorbital rim implants if you afraid of migration.

Remember us when you become a TikTok famous.
LOL

Oh alright, and I'll probably try fillers for both to see how it looks. Then possibly try surgical procedures.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Thats a tranny
Doesn't even fucking matter, eye area is eye area, no matter what gender jfl. I just used this as an example on what the results of this surgery look like.

get orbital implants and you're done

• +1
weirdly garbage front for such a side profile. infraorbital implants and canthoplasty maybe. also start chewing hard immediately

• +1
we don't recommend fillers here too often, especially undereye
It's on september 8th, I'll continue chewing on gum and hopefully see some sort of results by then
lmao you want results in 2 weeks? I have some bad news. maybe you can increase masseter size a bit but wolff's law takes 3 years at least

Last edited:
  • +1
weirdly garbage front for such a side profile. infraorbital implants and canthoplasty maybe. also start chewing hard immediately
I agree, thanks for your recs. Also what sort of protocol should I follow for chewing? I'm already sore from chewing hard yesterday. Normally I wouldn't train a muscle group till it's recovered fully but is masseter hypertrophy different? should I just chew as much as possible?

I agree, thanks for your recs. Also what sort of protocol should I follow for chewing? I'm already sore from chewing hard yesterday. Normally I wouldn't train a muscle group till it's recovered fully but is masseter hypertrophy different? should I just chew as much as possible?
it isn't. I chew carrots. as much as you need for it to be sore and then rest/massage it. if you hear/feel your tmj stop

Get rid of the gay earrings. Buy colored contacts. Pluck eyebrows straighter (corners). And get consultation at taban for io implant. + filler.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Change your dyke hair as well and go for curtains or just messy surfer hair. You would basically be this guy if you get jaw fillers, undereye fillers, thicker eyebrows (minoxidil or castor oil) and a better hairstyle.
74329D29 678C 4E66 9000 4C1E102CD160

Change your dyke hair as well and go for curtains or just messy surfer hair. You would basically be this guy if you get jaw fillers, undereye fillers, thicker eyebrows (minoxidil or castor oil) and a better hairstyle.
View attachment 610469
oh my hair isn't normally like that lmao. I usually go with curtains. Do minoxidil or castor oil REALLY work? And I'm planning on getting infraorbital rim implants. And possibly some sort of jaw or gonial angle implants. I wouldn't be able to afford constantly getting fillers that cost like $2k each.

oh my hair isn't normally like that lmao. I usually go with curtains. Do minoxidil or castor oil REALLY work? And I'm planning on getting infraorbital rim implants. And possibly some sort of jaw or gonial angle implants. I wouldn't be able to afford constantly getting fillers that cost like $2k each.
The longevity of fillers is actually misunderstood and they last way longer than a few months. There are also permanent fillers. Infraorbital implants are good idea but jaw implants are not smart, you may end up looking like a botched nightmare and that shit is not easily reversible like fillers. Also, castor oil does work but you may loose upperlid fat pads and get more upperlid exposure so I suggest you try minoxidil instead.

• +1