what procedure for chin asymmetry

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
So my right side of my chin is slightly longer than my left side, by a very small margin it's barely noticeable but it's been annoying me recently. It happened cause of some childhood accident that my idiot brothers caused when I was 3. My bite is nearly perfect so if it was a jaw problem that caused this asymmetry I dont care too much since i dont think it's worth getting jaw surgery over. Is the procedure required a genioplasty? Help me out here.

bonersmash your chin brah

So my right side of my chin is slightly longer than my left side, by a very small margin it's barely noticeable but it's been annoying me recently. It happened cause of some childhood accident that my idiot brothers caused when I was 3. My bite is nearly perfect so if it was a jaw problem that caused this asymmetry I dont care too much since i dont think it's worth getting jaw surgery over. Is the procedure required a genioplasty? Help me out here.

Unless you want so mayor change in the chin my advice is to avoid both genioplasty and chin implants. I would probably go for some filler.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Unless you want so mayor change in the chin my advice is to avoid both genioplasty and chin implants. I would probably go for some filler.
Thanks I'll go for this.

• +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS
If you want chin width increase try opting for MSDO

shotgun implant