What procedures do I need to not have to squint 24/7?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
Relaxed cuck eye

vs

Chad hooded eye

I have to constantly bring my upper eyelid fat down by blinking hard every minute. It goes down for another minute and then it slides up again. I'm not sure if this is squinting or something else, but regardless I like how my eyes look when they're more hooded.

I have the fat and bones, but for some reason the fat wants wants to roll up.

Should I do fat grafting or should I do botox in the eyebrows or something else completely?

upper eyelid fillers/ upper lid fat transfers
u can fill in a lot of upper lids with it bruhhh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
upper eyelid fillers/ upper lid fat transfers
I wouldn't risk injecting fillers around the eye area given that there are instances where people go blind.

I wouldn't risk injecting fillers around the eye area given that there are instances where people go blind.

As with any real looksmax there are risks, you're trying to cheat your subhuman genetics and mother nature doesnt like that. I had em done before with no issue fwiw

ur non squint eye is fine bro

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, Stare and Mateusz74
As with any real looksmax there are risks, you're trying to cheat your subhuman genetics and mother nature doesnt like that. I had em done before with no issue fwiw
I'd rather transfer buccal fat tbh since I have plenty of it.
ur non squint eye is fine bro
squinted looks way better, I feel like O'Pry when I squint and look in the mirror

squinted looks way better, I feel like O'Pry when I squint and look in the mirror
bro coming from a former squintmaxxer it really just looks fkn retarded. ur eyes are good bro promise u

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Fuck mother nature, she a trick ass hoe for not making me naturally handsome, the fact that ill have to go through a good three procedures to improve my looks is already annoying enough.

Would you do it again? Im going to a plastic surgeon tomorrow and uppereye lid exposure is one of the things I would address.

What's the best bang for buck in terms of fillers/fat grafting in the face? Anything non surgical really.

Would you do it again? Im going to a plastic surgeon tomorrow and uppereye lid exposure is one of the things I would address.

What's the best bang for buck in terms of fillers/fat grafting in the face? Anything non surgical really.
8F1Brpb   Imgur

Fillers can do crazy stuff man, but since they arent permanent they are costly having to get them redone.

It all depends, eye area is #1 priority then jaw width #2 imo. Hooded eyes are a meme, just cause you don't have literall hooded eyes doesnt mean that you have bad eyes you would have to post a pic

What about upper eyelid filler +lower eyelid filler AND Botox to lower eyebrows.
Just imagining this now would cause such a weird stiff blink.

So weird how sharp they made this look. Looks like a chic now.
A good looking male jaw should look more blocky as opposed to sharp blades.

Wonder if its the fillers or the Dr's choice.