What products should i get in costco

R

romm2el

Diamond
My family will buy me some things for my glow up in a costco to help me in christmas, which products should i get? only in costco

no products can help you
I see you are writing insults on my profile, js letting u know theres nothing u can tell me that i already told myself infront of a mirror or inside my mind with my inner thoughts, i am not affected by this or any type of cyberbullying

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: joaotorri, CarrotMaxxer, coispet and 1 other person
I see you are writing insults on my profile, js letting u know theres nothing u can tell me that i already told myself infront of a mirror or inside my mind with my inner thoughts, i am not affected by this or any type of cyberbullying
At least you are self aware. Heres some real advice buddy, take whatever money you have and get my looksmaxxing coaching program just 15 dollars a month. I got you man!!

Dont waste time man, products wont help you and will take too long! Do squinting and kissing face exercises for sharp jawline and hunter eyes

At least you are self aware. Heres some real advice buddy, take whatever money you have and get my looksmaxxing coaching program just 15 dollars a month. I got you man!!
Thanks for ascending me to a chadlite

You can also get a glow up by fixing your diet, soy milk is a good choice, it gave me muscle.

• +1
Reactions: joaotorri
And cook with soybean oil and canola oil or flaxseed oil! These help your testosterone which makes you more attractive! Just be more confident too dude

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
20231213 202932
i got chlorude of potassium i hope it helps me debloat my face

I overdosed, i took 4 pills, i am at the hospital, i vomited some pills, my face its all red
20231214 142413
20231214 160115
20231214 135538

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
I feel like shit my throat is so dry, i spit blood after vomiting like alot of blood, i had to use my finger to vomit

My mother is probably gonna remove my wifi access and Internet devices, i told her that i wanted to debloat my face

I am sorry but I will have to ban you. This forum won’t improve your mental. Earlier this week, I urged you not to end your life and here you are attempting to take your life. You need to visit a therapist. Get the help you need. I will unban your account when you feel better again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, 0hMan, Corleone and 1 other person