Drink lots of water and meats
Small or moderate amounts of fruit
As for skincare use a vitamin c serum
How old are you?
I just turned 18. Since I am 17 I get this shit. Before my skin was angelic

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Drink raw meat and bonesmash it with raw milk
I need products bro. Idc if they fuck up my liver as long as it doesnt harm my hair. Diet didnt change abything for me

• +1
Eat healthy man , usually you can find out what breaks you out , also change your pillow cases and stay hygienic etc
Yeah I do all that rn. This is my routine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240815_183010_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240815_183010_Chrome.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Eat healthy man , usually you can find out what breaks you out , also change your pillow cases and stay hygienic etc
I do have gut prublems tho. Shit takes too long to get out of my arse no joke. Maybe I need more fiber or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jayvct and BrutalMogger
@PseudoMaxxer @AlbinoMaxxer

• +1
I will rope januari 1 2025 if it doesnt go away

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, BrutalMogger and Zeta
Benzoyl peroxide

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and BrutalMogger
Nah dont even use a pillow its a looksmin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and jayvct
Benzoyl peroxide
Didnt do anything for me and only made my fave dry. Will tret or something work? I am also considering lasering. I got 1.5k ready

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta and BrutalMogger
I do have gut prublems tho. Shit takes too long to get out of my arse no joke. Maybe I need more fiber or something
Fix that maye? Just a guess

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and JohnBaza
no smooth skin for your disgusting skull, acne isn't the failo you think it is :lul:
Lol you havent even seen me. I am normally a htn. Rn I would say ltn because of acne and bloat

would make them less visible you have to be consistent with it
What percentage do you recommend me to use. Does tret harm hair? And also can I use tret for the active acne and laser the acne scars ( I got PIH)

What percentage do you recommend me to use. Does tret harm hair? And also can I use tret for the active acne and laser the acne scars ( I got PIH)
would recommend 0.05 im using it right now. no tret does not affect hair. if the acne hurts try avoiding putting tret on it

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
Same here. I shit every three days maybe. Sometimes four. This is probably due to not getting enough fiber.

Same here. I shit every three days maybe. Sometimes four. This is probably due to not getting enough fiber.
Yeah me too. Sometimes I am on the toilet for an hour. My record of not going to the toilet shitting was 12 days in summer 2021. My skin was very good tho

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah me too. Sometimes I am on the toilet for an hour. My record of not going to the toilet shitting was 12 days in summer 2021. My skin was very good tho
My record was one week or something. Luckily I never had acne but I'm facially truecel so there's that.

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and boss8055
Didnt do anything for me and only made my fave dry. Will tret or something work? I am also considering lasering. I got 1.5k ready
waarom de lachemoji? Is laseren dom ofzo hahahaha
@Zeta

would recommend 0.05 im using it right now. no tret does not affect hair. if the acne hurts try avoiding putting tret on it
were do you get yours btw? i couldnt find it. And should I order pills or creme

@mfk what products do you recommend me using based on these pics
Tazarotene 0.05% if you can get it

If you can’t get Tazarotene then Differin, and if you can’t get Differin then Azelaic Acid 10%.

And a gentle cleanser and moisturizer to use morning and night. Cerave works well.