What products should I use for eyebrows and eyelashes?

Neko arc 14's

Neko arc 14's

I have finished all my homework 😼[:v ou yia]
I don't know if I should buy minoxidil 5% because of the risk of dryness that it could create or any allergic reaction that it could produce in my eyebrows, I was thinking of using a serum such as spectral brow or RapidBrow together with Castor oil, would you recommend it, besides this on the eyelashes is it ok if I use latisse, mint oil and an eyelash curler or would it be better to use spectral lash?
[I don't have my cell phone so I can't send pictures, however I have this one, sorry if you can't see the eyebrows]
Unknown 11

DO NOT use latisse, jewish poison that gives you bug eyes due to the preorbital fat loss you can get from it.

Shit like peppermint/castor oil could maybe work but I think it's a waste of time for most people, just use minox and moisturise accordingly (make sure to buy the foam instead of liquid as that is infinitely less drying)

and inb4 someone says that minox can't be used on ya lashes. yeah no shit you don't need to drip it into your eyes, applying on the brows alone has a systemic effect to the surrounding areas like the lashes and they too will grow.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Neko arc 14's, Deprived and 1 other person
DO NOT use latisse, jewish poison that gives you bug eyes due to the preorbital fat loss you can get from it.

Shit like peppermint/castor oil could maybe work but I think it's a waste of time for most people, just use minox and moisturise accordingly (make sure to buy the foam instead of liquid as that is infinitely less drying)
Thank you very much, as for the eyelashes is it ok if I use the spectra lash on my eyelashes together with an eyelash curler?
-By the way I will buy this minoxidil "Minoxidil 5% Foam Mino Foam"
View attachment D_NQ_NP_991433-MCO45105575044_032021-O.webp

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Thank you very much, as for the eyelashes is it ok if I use the spectra lash on my eyelashes together with an eyelash curler?
View attachment 1963073
Image 8

has a value of 83 thousand Colombian pesos, which is about 16 dollars

View attachment 1963073
i would only use the spectra lash after using the minox for at least 2 months, use the eyelash curler now though

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back