What products to use to achieve this hairstyle?

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
My hair is just a bit shorter but I am growing it out, and I currently style it with pomade.
But the thing is any of these products, pomade, cream, gel etc. make the hair crunchy and stiff.
I am trying to achieve a look like this.
Have the wet look hair effect with some hold, and not make it look crunchy.
Like you just stepped out of the shower and towel dried your hair. Has enough hold for the hair to be styled, while having the wet look effect and natural texture.
But obviusly I am not trying to wet my hair every 30 minutes.
Some people suggested a leave in conditioner but I highly doubt that would be enough, since it won't provide any hold and I don't my hair flying all over the place.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240512_214403_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_214403_Instagram.jpg
    411.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240512_214528_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240512_214528_Instagram.jpg
    389.3 KB · Views: 0
My hair is just a bit shorter but I am growing it out, and I currently style it with pomade.
But the thing is any of these products, pomade, cream, gel etc. make the hair crunchy and stiff.
I am trying to achieve a look like this.
Have the wet look hair effect with some hold, and not make it look crunchy.
Like you just stepped out of the shower and towel dried your hair. Has enough hold for the hair to be styled, while having the wet look effect and natural texture.
But obviusly I am not trying to wet my hair every 30 minutes.
Some people suggested a leave in conditioner but I highly doubt that would be enough, since it won't provide any hold and I don't my hair flying all over the place.
17mm lefort 2 & a full face of implants

I'd recommend you to go to a professional stylist and tell him you want this look, then just redo it on your own.
Could be that your hair texture just doesn't allow this type of hairstyle, the dude from the pic probably just uses sea salt spray and hairspray

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump