What PSL can I reach with all Surgeries?

Realistic PSL after surgery?

• Total voters
PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
MSE + bimaxillary Facepuller
•Some form of mandibular expansion to compensate for MSE if you need to
•Double Jaw surgery if needed after MSE and Mandibular expansion
•Philtrum Reduction
•IF you end up with gummy smile after philtrum reduction (would only be the case if you have perfect upper teeth show right now when smiling) then you’d also need Maxillary Impaction
•Rhino
•Any implants or fillers after all of these only to augment what hasn’t been augmented enough (possibly chin and zygos)

MSE/FP - > Double Jaw also maxilla impaction - > Fillers - > Rhino and Lip Lift

Snapchat 955674916

Lol you copy and pasted the list I gave you. I’m flattered :feelsez:

Btw I have no idea if you have a strong brow bone based on this pic so you could possibly add browbone implant to the list.

IF you got all of these, and we assume you go to a good jaw surgeon, and a good implant doc (ideally Eppley), and you keep current eye area and skin, and let’s throw on top of that good neck thickness, you’d easily be Male Model range. I guess that’s anywhere between PSL 6.5-7.25? Supposedly 8 is an impossible ideal so I guess the human cap is 7.75 or something. I’d stress this is for face, not taking height or frame or body into account.

Right now your eyes, eyebrows, hair and skin are good to excellent (Maybe try thickening eyebrows with Castor oil). Your weakest part is without a doubt your philtrum and chin (strong lack of mouth support).

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Lol you copy and pasted the list I gave you. I’m flattered :feelsez:

Btw I have no idea if you have a strong brow bone based on this pic so you could possibly add browbone implant to the list.

IF you got all of these, and we assume you go to a good jaw surgeon, and a good implant doc (ideally Eppley, and you keep current eye area and skin, and let’s throw on top of that good neck thickness, you’d easily be Male Model range. I guess that’s anywhere between PSL 6.5-7.25? Supposedly 8 is an impossible ideal so I guess the human cap is 7.75 or something. I’d stress this is for face, not taking height or frame or body into account.

Right now your eyes, eyebrows, hair and skin are good to excellent (Maybe try thickening eyebrows with Castor oil). Your weakest part is without a doubt your philtrum and chin (strong lack of mouth support).
Golden Glass = bro

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
You are goodlooking, maybe even 6.5-7?

• Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer