PSL

• Total voters
john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
SharedScreenshotpgr

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
U got doxxed bro

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
U got doxxed bro
That ain't me. I wouldn't have posted myself if i look like that. I mog him hard fyi.

But the guy in the OP used to be part of a gang back in high school.

I knew he even dated my class teacher's daugher. He used to be alpha with massive respect.

What would you honestly rate him?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5912, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
That ain't me. I wouldn't have posted myself if i look like that. I mog him hard fyi.

I knew he even dated my class teacher's daugher. He used to be alpha with massive respect.

2.5 psl compared to someone in the west. If he's short 2psl, if small dick 1 psl, bad body 0.5 psl weird cultural mindset from India 0 psl.

Non existent possibilities to compete.

Average in India country tho.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
2.5 psl compared to someone in the west. If he's short 2psl, if small dick 1 psl, bad body 0.5 psl weird cultural mindset from India 0 psl.

stop trol psl doesn take into account height and dick size and race. that's smv and irl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and john2

You do know that PSL ratings are only about the face and not any other factors... right?

Ofc he's a manlet (below 6'). I agree, pretty much 0 SMV. I think he's facially 2 PSL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and RAITEIII
stop trol psl doesn take into account height and dick size and race. that's smv and irl
Not trol ur height influences how ur height is perceived jfl. If he's 6'2 he'd be perceived as better looking than 5"6.

Did u even stop bring a greycel?

You do know that PSL ratings are only about the face and not any other factors... right?

Ofc he's a manlet (below 6'). I agree, pretty much 0 SMV. I think he's facially 2 PSL.
December 2019

Not trol ur height influences how ur height is perceived jfl. If he's 6'2 he'd be perceived as better looking than 5"6.

Unfortunately you're wrong. The greycel is right.

PSL is only about facial aesthetics. Body, height, penis size are all part of IRL appeal and determine your SMV.

But I agree on the point that he'd be percieved slightly different with 6'2" height.

Shut up chad.

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII

psl is to do with facial aesthetics u chad

1 psl I can't imagine any girl being attached to him
But he looks normie enough

Why can’t I rate 8psl?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
@Sikkunt23 do you still think this guy is 5 PSL and mogs me :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Change your vote, i want serious votes here.

compact midface slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349 and Deleted
Unconventionally attractive. His psl is probably just around 4-5 but his smv skyrockets When you add the fact he has marrone eyes and indian halo
Did you forget to eat breakfast today???

Wth are you even uttering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
@Sikkunt23 do you still think this guy is 5 PSL and mogs me :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:.

Change your vote, i want serious votes here.
He is 8 psl

Would you very much like to have the chicken tikka masala or the korma sir? Ahh bloody hell, good choice sir.

Would you very much like to have the chicken tikka masala or the korma sir? Ahh bloody hell, good choice sir.
why did u react 'so sad' to my post u chad

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Should have made 1 psl an option.