what PSL is needed to get a GF?

You just need a big cock , doesn’t matter what psl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 9670, one job away and 1 other person
Minimum 3.5 PSL to get any girl that accepts you. But your standards need to be very low.

For decent dating life, it starts at 4.5psl but nothing close to 5psl, especially 5psl with good height, frame, and dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 9670
You need 6.5 to have any chance.

6.5/10 neurotypical-like thinking, that is
Probably about 3psl, ive seen ugly guys with average women many times. Of course, the relationship is probably controlled by the woman. Whoever needs the other less has more power

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and .👽.
lol in what world? even fatties can get chadlites
We're talking about dating here. Big difference between dating and "slaying" like a chadlite can do.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
If you want a 3/10 girl. Then you need to be at least 4 PSL if you're white & if you're ethnic, then 4.5-5 PSL.

• JFL
Minimum 3.5 PSL to get any girl that accepts you. But your standards need to be very low.

For decent dating life, it starts at 4.5psl but nothing close to 5psl, especially 5psl with good height, frame, and dick.
Yeah i agree with this, i actually think a 6psl 6’3 guy would be too much for most women, since the woman would constantly fear infidelity. Such is why women say they need a “medium ugly nice guy,” by medium ugly they mean 5psl and 6’.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
We're talking about dating here. Big difference between dating and "slaying" like a chadlite can do.
yes theres no difference. why would a girl want a man with less psl when she commits to him long time? if anything, u need to be higher psl for LTR

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
ye that's like 5-5.5psl. i was right
Nothing can compensate for a NT factor <4. I barely scrape by with a 4.5 in all honesty

• +1
yes theres no difference. why would a girl want a man with less psl when she commits to him long time? if anything, u need to be higher psl for LTR
Bro. Go do your math homework

• WTF
Because high PSL tall muscular guys with big dicks will not commit in this universe.

• +1
normies get gf's, problem is physical attraction that shit is nonexistent if ur sub 5 psl

• +1
Reactions: chadison and .👽.
Because high PSL tall muscular guys with big dicks will not commit in this universe.
makes sense. but then these girls would fuck around till they get a bluepilled 5.5psl guy

Depends on race and what you are expecting out of it. But what I observed when I was in the military

MINIMUM STANDARDS:

White: normie face 5/10, 5'10, nt, decent size social group

Black: high tier normie 6/10, 5'10, decent size social group extremely nt, have to be funny have to be able to come up with street humor on the fly

Asian: 6ft, clearly in shape, changlite 7/10, extremely nt, decent size social group

Curry: 6ft PLUS, lightskin chadpreetlite 7/10 clearly in shape, extremely nt, decent size social group

Hispanics: 5'10, clearly in shape, htn 6/10, extremely nt, able to come with street humor on the fly (basically just be black)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and .👽.
Depends on race and what you are expecting out of it. But what I observed when I was in the military

MINIMUM STANDARDS:

White: normie face 5/10, 5'10, nt, decent size social group

Black: high tier normie 6/10, 5'10, extremely nt, have to be funny have to be able to come up with street humor on the fly

Asian: 6ft, clearly in shape, changlite 7/10, extremely nt

Curry: 6ft PLUS, lightskin chadpreetlite 7/10 clearly in shape, extremely nt

Hispanics: 5'10, clearly in shape, htn extremely nt, able to come with street humor on the fly (basically just be black)
imo blacks need to be 7/10 also and whites 6/10

imo blacks need to be 7/10 also and whites 6/10
Nah lmao, I saw plenty of average looking white dudes with either becky or latina gfs.

Jbw is legit.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7580
Nah lmao, I saw plenty of average looking white dudes with either becky or latina gfs.

Jbw is legit.
ah yea true forgot about Jbw. but blacks need to be 7/10 for sure. most nigs i see here are never with a girl or maybe a black/obese white girl

2 psl in Canada
6 psl outside Canada

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407 and .👽.
Curry: 6ft PLUS, lightskin chadpreetlite 7/10 clearly in shape, extremely nt, decent size social group
You didn't mention indian curry accent. Just having that accent makes you non-NT and low status instantly.

• +1
Getting a girlfriend through social circles doesn't require good looks.

It's just when you are trying to date through dating apps or speed dating that you have to be good looking.