What pushes you guys to continue looksmaxxing?

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Is it the want to be the best version of yourself?

Is it because you want to be seen as human?

For me it’s the hope that one day I can look at myself and not be disappointed at what looks back. It’s just becoming more difficult by the day to find reasons to improve when you’ve almost borderline given up at least mentally.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, UltraExtremeIntense, Nibba and 1 other person
Nihon-jin garufurendos.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
For me it's like I am running away from being depressed cuz not trying to be who you want to be is an easy way to be depressed. It gives me a good purpose in life to push though hard times. And I also want to be the person I want to be and I am going after that. Last but not least I want to fuck a quality girl who finds me worthy to bust inside

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
Every day is a struggle,becoming my best version is my goal,i've fucked up things enough already.Part of me wants me to give up and ldar at home,but i won't.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and UltraExtremeIntense
The thought of slaying and getting validation

• +1
Reactions: ptethisbs and UltraExtremeIntense
Looking at chads everyday and wanting to mog them, cucking other males and turning white wimminz into elsa jeans

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Peruvian and SubhumanOverload
I want to be the best version of myself. Even if it's going to need surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Why not.

• +1
So I don't feel disgusted every time I look in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk, UltraExtremeIntense, LooksJourney and 2 others
So I don't feel disgusted every time I look in the mirror
too true
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, LooksJourney and jefferson
It's become a hobby for me. But the end goal is to never have to feel inadequate again and to live comfortably.

• +1
Being lonely feels bad man

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk and UltraExtremeIntense
Thinking that I’ll ascend in 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk and UltraExtremeIntense
I want to be able to pump and dump these roasties. I want validation and respect. To look at myself in the mirror and actually look and feel good.

• +1
So I can genuinely have victory over every single person who has ever bullied me and so I can finally know that I qualify as a human being.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Future Arablite
V
A
L
I
D
A
T
I
O
N

Yeah no but seriously its validation, and the hope that i will get to fuck women and my previous oneitis . Also im gonna try to start my music career so my face cant look like shit, that doesn't sell.
Also i want to build up my confidence, and the more attractive i look, the better will people percieve me, and i'll have an easier time working on myself.

And imagine just meeting up with some old friends or some old class or what ever and them just being like "wow you got good looking"

I mean the reasons are endless, thats the blackpill for ya

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth

For me it’s the hope that one day I can look at myself and not be disappointed at what looks back. It’s just becoming more difficult by the day to find reasons to improve when you’ve almost borderline given up at least mentally.
Pussy boyo, pussy.

its your best option

Nothing to be honest. I wanted to make a post about it but I'll just post it here.
Today was the day I've given up on looksmaxing. I won't continue looksmaxing until I can afford plastic surgery.
It's just not woth the effort. I'll have to work my butt off to get muscular, get great haircuts all the time and all that while I'll still be short und have an asymmetrical face.
It will probably take long until I can afford plastic surgeries. After getting them done, I'll have the motivation to really looksmax.
This does not mean that I won't go to the gym. I will certainly do that, but just for health reasons, not to actually get my hopes up that I'll become better looking.
Accepting my subhumanity is a step that needed to be taken. I can now live in peace. It is over for me unless I can benefit from something unnatural such as plastic surgery.
Realizing that I actually have NCT gave me the edge that I'll quit.
See you on incels.is!

To Feel good

To become the best version i could ever realistically and possibly be. It's the thought of being at the top of my game not only when i'm young, but also feeling at the top when i'll be 50.

I don't want to be in my deathbed, looking up at the ceiling with major regrets inside of me.

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
To have sex with a girl that's at least a 5/10 without makeup and honestly the better you look the better people will treat you. If you're at least a 6/10 you could get away with things a sub 3 incel would get killed for.

getting my dick sucked

Nothing tbh, I haven't even started.

It's not like females will suddenly be all over me, so whats the point?

-I need regular sex to Fuel my Self-improvement Quest (aside from looksmaxxing)

-fit or artsy girlZ Fuel my Desire to look good

-I want to look as best as possible so I can perform live music without feeling bad cause of my subhuman physique

-status

Best version of myself