WHAT r the most strategic activities for spend TIME ?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
i chose the word "stretegic" instead of "productive" cuz things that r productive may not be based on long term strategy .

i have two conditions 4 my activities : 1. useful 2. fun . (wageslaveing for shekels may be useful but if not fun then cope . playing vidya may be fun but if not useful then cope)

one must consider whether the value of the activity is compounding (like investing shekels) , cummulative (like wageslaveing a basic job 4 shekels) , or diminishing (like laerning about a specific interest ) .

ummmm reddit , what is the best use of time ? redditors have BOREING answers ; like they say "do things u enjoy" (my critisms : not specific , probably is not strategic like wont have long term value) , they say "learning new things" (okay this is better BUT STILL not specific . what things ? how do u appraoch learning ?) , they say some specific things like "gym" but this is NOT strategic cuz again it wont improve ur future (i dont beleive gym is muh anti ageing) .

my objective is progress . progress is anything that improves my powers to DO THINGS . so like knowledge , money , time (time can be bought by anti ageing & safetymaxxing) survival is very impiortant & if i can extend my lifespan then i have mor time to further extend it ! an example of compounding . its STRETEGIC !

ill give an analogy of progress . like just random example : minecraft leveling sysytem . u can ask : whats most strategic use of time to gain levels ? well luckily u dont age in MC but survivalmaxxing is a must . so obv survive . u can clearly see that something like building a mob farm is STRATEGIC whereas like mineing for ore less effective .

THIS is want i seek ; ansers like this , what to spend my time on to strategize progress .

ill give some ideas & we can discuss

reading (this is great , especially on internet since u have full control over where u read & when u switch topics & how u read . ive been doing this for maybe 2 years on anti ageing & i learned more than 99.99999999% will learn in their life . but now progress has platued . i mean yeah there is still VAST infor to read but does it even matter to my rate of ageing ? thats the big question . its not learning per se that matters but the RESULT . expertmaxxing IMO is NOT worth it unless ur gonna make some shekels off it in which case its REQUIRED . if u use reading as ur primary skill for attacking at this objective of progress , then i suggest that u switch areas of interest to get the maximum of ur time )

videos/podcasts (btw heres hack : f12 -> comsole -> $('video').playbackRate=3 -> now it play at 3x speed ! -> u more time efficient & also u train ur faster thinking rate . this is similar to reading but its less demanding , like u can be EXAMINEING UR FUCKING EYELIDS IN A MURROR at the same time . BUT the disadvantage vs reading is that u dont control the fashion in which u r getting the info , like reading u can skin down and read bottom of page or u can read fasster or slowerr but this is less convientnet with audio . but overall similar to reading . ig it can be more immersive to like have a full yt video with someones voice & visualls )

BUT these ideas have been NON specific . specifically u could read about how to read . or u could read about how to read about how to read . which is what ill tell u about . theory : find people who r successful on reading things & copy their strategy .

SEtting up comminucations ! (this u can use other people to do work 4 u ! like if i had a discord server about anti ageing , then i can just literally sleep & while i do so some deathnic may be awake & shareing info on the server . he may spend 1 hour gathering the most interesing info whilst it takes me 5 minutes to comprehend it . actually u dont even have to sett up communicates like there r subreddits on specific topics u can follow)

okay reading reading reading ... but whats an entirely other way to make progress ? well if ur reading studies ... the obv idea is to do ur own studies ! this very useful cuz u can draw conclusions on things that r relevant DIRECTLY to u & u can CHOOSE SPECIFIFCALLY the study . im doing study aspirin x body temp & i will let u know the results (but it will be most relevant to ME haha i WIN MOST FAGS !)

this all good but its very manual . need automated studying . any1 have expereince on fruit flie studies ?

mention i just thought of : all this info here is more relevant the more u determined ur objective . if u havent a goal then u should accelerate the path to concieveing it .

another mention : SYNERGIES r key to strategy ! like if ur constructing MTG deck u want synergy not just random good cards . im antiageing as a major part of my strategy , it syngergizes with knowledge , money (more time to gain knowledge & money if i live longer & in turn those things can HELP my anti age) , AND also synergizes with safetymaxxing . like im not against people who take risks , u could get a lot of value of exploreing cold mountains with bears & climing on the mountains but NOT for me to take many risks (like long car rides WAIT AND EVEN SOME EXPERIMENTS ON MYSELF) cuz if i die of something non age related then all my anti ageing in vain .

another mention : BECOME MOR RATIONAL . emotions r usually ur enemy , they r used to control u by the elites (and other ELITE FORCES) . u must always strive to imrpove upon ur rational thinking . being automated is good , u must robotmax . BRYAN JOHNSON IS BASED IN THIS REGARD , LET THET DATA BE ur mind /

oh no oh im been distracted okay soooooooooooooooooo .... back to how to spend TIME TIME TIME !

sometimes (for me chronically) there is just SOOOOOO much to think about . so i NEEEEED soemthing i can just allocate time to & make progress !

hmm im thinking im thinking ... i mean the internet is a huge attraction to my attention ... i mean come on the internet is MAGIC ! such vastnest is revolutionary , but its so overwhelming .

what if we can go back to paper magic in concept ... like mathematics . what we need is some formulas to plan out what for u to do with time .... so focused on the internat in a logical manner . oh but this has not ansered my quesiton , i need something simplicity in decision in which to allocate time ... not all my muh math mind machine .

SO TLDR I STILL DONT HAVE A SATISFACTORY ANSER LET US DISCUSS

mention : my progress rate is like the number 1.001^2 but compounding ... so my rate of progress is slow but so long as its increasseing ... its just a matter of TIME ... so therefore my next post wil be on how to strategize for efficient usage of time BASED on the assumption that we have some meaningful rate of progress with freetime .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Pandora, aleksander and 10 others
Reading if you find learning fun

I used to be addicted to reading encyclopedias as a kid. Nowadays I read mostly fantasy though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zubin, wsada, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: nullandvoid and n9wiff
constantly refreshing the looksmax.org tab to see if you have any notifications

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, chawaje, silencio and 9 others
will read later. seems like an important and good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, klimo, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
i wish there was an afk looksmaxx you could always do

• Love it
Reactions: Youㅤ
i wish there was an afk looksmaxx you could always do
posturemaxxing

it goes WAY BEYOND MEWING

&

law of assumptionmaxxing

listen to subliminals

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel, halloweed, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I’m gatekeeping a line of thought for success but

running/sprints

I’m dependent on running for my energy now but running is the only form of cardio workout that works
but it makes you sleep for the entire day after the run

deleting distractions

this is a prerequisite for all success but like deleting all your video games, social media and removing YouTube recommendations from your YouTube

finding compounding things

If you increased 500 dollars by 1% daily on weekdays for 2 years, by the end it you would have 90k

play with this calculator to realize the power of compound interest

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Debetro, karpeltunnel and 2 others
bruh yall coping most strategic activity is rotting on this forum like you learn so much new stuff :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
posturemaxxing

it goes WAY BEYOND MEWING

&

law of assumptionmaxxing

listen to subliminals
i have personally experienced proof that all three of those don’t work

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
my objective is progress . progress is anything that improves my powers to DO THINGS . so like knowledge , money , time
Do what Bryan Johnson is doing, try and make a career out of teaching about anti-aging, researching anti-aging, etc

His current career is doing all three of those

• +1
try to make a list of your goals in life and the ways to acomplish them

• +1
i chose the word "stretegic" instead of "productive" cuz things that r productive may not be based on long term strategy .

i have two conditions 4 my activities : 1. useful 2. fun . (wageslaveing for shekels may be useful but if not fun then cope . playing vidya may be fun but if not useful then cope)

one must consider whether the value of the activity is compounding (like investing shekels) , cummulative (like wageslaveing a basic job 4 shekels) , or diminishing (like laerning about a specific interest ) .

ummmm reddit , what is the best use of time ? redditors have BOREING answers ; like they say "do things u enjoy" (my critisms : not specific , probably is not strategic like wont have long term value) , they say "learning new things" (okay this is better BUT STILL not specific . what things ? how do u appraoch learning ?) , they say some specific things like "gym" but this is NOT strategic cuz again it wont improve ur future (i dont beleive gym is muh anti ageing) .

my objective is progress . progress is anything that improves my powers to DO THINGS . so like knowledge , money , time (time can be bought by anti ageing & safetymaxxing) survival is very impiortant & if i can extend my lifespan then i have mor time to further extend it ! an example of compounding . its STRETEGIC !

ill give an analogy of progress . like just random example : minecraft leveling sysytem . u can ask : whats most strategic use of time to gain levels ? well luckily u dont age in MC but survivalmaxxing is a must . so obv survive . u can clearly see that something like building a mob farm is STRATEGIC whereas like mineing for ore less effective .

THIS is want i seek ; ansers like this , what to spend my time on to strategize progress .

ill give some ideas & we can discuss

reading (this is great , especially on internet since u have full control over where u read & when u switch topics & how u read . ive been doing this for maybe 2 years on anti ageing & i learned more than 99.99999999% will learn in their life . but now progress has platued . i mean yeah there is still VAST infor to read but does it even matter to my rate of ageing ? thats the big question . its not learning per se that matters but the RESULT . expertmaxxing IMO is NOT worth it unless ur gonna make some shekels off it in which case its REQUIRED . if u use reading as ur primary skill for attacking at this objective of progress , then i suggest that u switch areas of interest to get the maximum of ur time )

videos/podcasts (btw heres hack : f12 -> comsole -> $('video').playbackRate=3 -> now it play at 3x speed ! -> u more time efficient & also u train ur faster thinking rate . this is similar to reading but its less demanding , like u can be EXAMINEING UR FUCKING EYELIDS IN A MURROR at the same time . BUT the disadvantage vs reading is that u dont control the fashion in which u r getting the info , like reading u can skin down and read bottom of page or u can read fasster or slowerr but this is less convientnet with audio . but overall similar to reading . ig it can be more immersive to like have a full yt video with someones voice & visualls )

BUT these ideas have been NON specific . specifically u could read about how to read . or u could read about how to read about how to read . which is what ill tell u about . theory : find people who r successful on reading things & copy their strategy .

SEtting up comminucations ! (this u can use other people to do work 4 u ! like if i had a discord server about anti ageing , then i can just literally sleep & while i do so some deathnic may be awake & shareing info on the server . he may spend 1 hour gathering the most interesing info whilst it takes me 5 minutes to comprehend it . actually u dont even have to sett up communicates like there r subreddits on specific topics u can follow)

okay reading reading reading ... but whats an entirely other way to make progress ? well if ur reading studies ... the obv idea is to do ur own studies ! this very useful cuz u can draw conclusions on things that r relevant DIRECTLY to u & u can CHOOSE SPECIFIFCALLY the study . im doing study aspirin x body temp & i will let u know the results (but it will be most relevant to ME haha i WIN MOST FAGS !)

this all good but its very manual . need automated studying . any1 have expereince on fruit flie studies ?

mention i just thought of : all this info here is more relevant the more u determined ur objective . if u havent a goal then u should accelerate the path to concieveing it .

another mention : SYNERGIES r key to strategy ! like if ur constructing MTG deck u want synergy not just random good cards . im antiageing as a major part of my strategy , it syngergizes with knowledge , money (more time to gain knowledge & money if i live longer & in turn those things can HELP my anti age) , AND also synergizes with safetymaxxing . like im not against people who take risks , u could get a lot of value of exploreing cold mountains with bears & climing on the mountains but NOT for me to take many risks (like long car rides WAIT AND EVEN SOME EXPERIMENTS ON MYSELF) cuz if i die of something non age related then all my anti ageing in vain .

another mention : BECOME MOR RATIONAL . emotions r usually ur enemy , they r used to control u by the elites (and other ELITE FORCES) . u must always strive to imrpove upon ur rational thinking . being automated is good , u must robotmax . BRYAN JOHNSON IS BASED IN THIS REGARD , LET THET DATA BE ur mind /

oh no oh im been distracted okay soooooooooooooooooo .... back to how to spend TIME TIME TIME !

sometimes (for me chronically) there is just SOOOOOO much to think about . so i NEEEEED soemthing i can just allocate time to & make progress !

hmm im thinking im thinking ... i mean the internet is a huge attraction to my attention ... i mean come on the internet is MAGIC ! such vastnest is revolutionary , but its so overwhelming .

what if we can go back to paper magic in concept ... like mathematics . what we need is some formulas to plan out what for u to do with time .... so focused on the internat in a logical manner . oh but this has not ansered my quesiton , i need something simplicity in decision in which to allocate time ... not all my muh math mind machine .

SO TLDR I STILL DONT HAVE A SATISFACTORY ANSER LET US DISCUSS

mention : my progress rate is like the number 1.001^2 but compounding ... so my rate of progress is slow but so long as its increasseing ... its just a matter of TIME ... so therefore my next post wil be on how to strategize for efficient usage of time BASED on the assumption that we have some meaningful rate of progress with freetime .
DNRD
ninja e3 GIF by Twitter

I mostly do philosophy books or lectures related to that, that or spend time studying languages + gym, ironic because I never go out to use it jfl, but got some slays from asking Chinese/ Spanish women for lighters in their native

• +1
I mostly do philosophy books or lectures related to that, that or spend time studying languages + gym, ironic because I never go out to use it jfl, but got some slays from asking Chinese/ Spanish women for lighters in their native
i kinda like philosophy , but my philosophy is more practical info > less practical info

how practical is what u gained from the philophymaxxing ?

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Slaying and being admired by everyone tbh

you are high IQ as fuck bro, i’m reading all of these threads btw

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Youㅤ
Important thread tbh. Starting a discord is actually a good idea you should do, I’d join.

But as to answering the question there’s 4-5 categories in which you should always strive to improve on.
1.Health, which includes nutrition, physique, improving your overall attraction. Breaking this down even further you can get to anti-aging, increasing co2 , metabolism, skincare improving at a sport which can lead to friends ie: starting playing golf, got pretty good and met many people through this.
2. Knowledge/intellect - reading books by good authors, learning history, philosophy, a new language, the sciences, and even social engineering. Depending on your friends and situation these can be redundant. It dosent matter how many philosophy books you’ve read an understand, or words you know if you never use them, or have anyone to talk about them with but it’s still important to not let love of learning atrophy.
3. Relationships - self explanatory but grow your social circle. Be involved in as many communities as you can, achievable by playing different sports, joining some clubs like a reading club, or some form of martial arts, even playing some instrument. You should know someone for every scenario and problem you might have. Online social circle is important to, either discord friends or even people you met on here which you can discuss thing, you wouldn’t normally with irl people due to social stigmas or other concerns. Building a family, being involved in a community all fall under this category
4. spiritually - most people whether they like it or not worship something. I believe all people have a natural inclination to spiritual things, and this manifest itself in many ways either via organized religion, their own philosophies, mediation etc. Nurturing this is important.

5. The last one is just Experiences, things you can Look back on to prove you lived some sort of meaningful life, a culmination of the previous points and is the reason you try to max out all the other areas.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, <6PSLcel, JohnDoe and 2 others
A simple plan is as follows
1 hour of learning. Any skill or subject should be somewhat intense, you should be actively using your brain so you don’t end up retarded . Don’t use it to much cause you’ll burn out and never do it again.
1 hour of physical exercise either via sport, the gym, cardio, any form.
1 hour of learning some art form either drawing, paining learning the piano etc.
You should try and take every opportunity to meet someone and become acquainted with them.
Pray right after bed and before night, dosent have to be insanely long.

The modern renaissance man

• +1
1.Health, which includes nutrition, physique, improving your overall attraction. Breaking this down even further you can get to anti-aging, increasing co2 , metabolism, skincare improving at a sport which can lead to friends ie: starting playing golf, got pretty good and met many people through this.
health is what u r not what u do . like i mean u r not healthy cuz u "eat healthily" . ur only healthy if U R ACTUALLY healthy . a lot of people dont make this distinction . what im saying is that u need to really think critically if u want to healthmax , or u will end up doinf things & still being unhealthy . resolveing traumas could be an important part to gaining health . fixing posture as well . both these take a lot of effort & r tricky .

anti-ageing , skincare , sports r not health . they r separate objectives . u can anti age or do a sport while lacking complete health , although too many health issues would be detrimental . but neither anti ageing nor sports r necessarily good for health .anti ageing is unnatural & sports r often exhausting & damageing . golf obv not so much .

2. Knowledge/intellect - reading books by good authors, learning history, philosophy, a new language, the sciences, and even social engineering. Depending on your friends and situation these can be redundant. It dosent matter how many philosophy books you’ve read an understand, or words you know if you never use them, or have anyone to talk about them with but it’s still important to not let love of learning atrophy.
most book knowledge seems useless , but after accumulateing a lot and going through a lot of time , some will unexpectedly be useful . i think learning about the real world is all that matters tho . a new language is very niche , learning about society is less niche . sciences i think r really good . if u specialize then u can carreermax in it . what im focusing on is basically trying to think how i can progressmax so my future is better .

ill respond more later i have to get distracted by something IRL

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
health is what u r not what u do . like i mean u r not healthy cuz u "eat healthily" . ur only healthy if U R ACTUALLY healthy . a lot of people dont make this distinction . what im saying is that u need to really think critically if u want to healthmax , or u will end up doinf things & still being unhealthy . resolveing traumas could be an important part to gaining health . fixing posture as well . both these take a lot of effort & r tricky .

anti-ageing , skincare , sports r not health . they r separate objectives . u can anti age or do a sport while lacking complete health , although too many health issues would be detrimental . but neither anti ageing nor sports r necessarily good for health .anti ageing is unnatural & sports r often exhausting & damageing . golf obv not so much .

most book knowledge seems useless , but after accumulateing a lot and going through a lot of time , some will unexpectedly be useful . i think learning about the real world is all that matters tho . a new language is very niche , learning about society is less niche . sciences i think r really good . if u specialize then u can carreermax in it . what im focusing on is basically trying to think how i can progressmax so my future is better .

ill respond more later i have to get distracted by something IRL
These are broad categories they can be broken into smaller categories but that would be to long to right out. I agree on the healthy part but you can still aim to be more healthy with the common advice like don’t eat too much junk food, and the more niche advice like ray peat avoiding pufas, fix your thyroid, make sure hormones are in order. My health improved immensely after following some of the principles outlined by Ray Peat and other sources. I agree most knowledge is useless but it dosent prevent brain from atrophying. Talking to someone who is knowledgeable in many different areas is much more enjoyable that the weed addicted, video game playing loser. Similarly, in school when they teach you math that your never going to use, but it helps you’re problem solving abilities in day to day life. Improving memory is something you can see results in everyday life in as well. There’s not a whole lot you can spend your time on that will translate to day to day improvements, but the alternative is doing nothing which will only cause a downward spiral.

• +1
retarded dyslexic thread

won't even read a single quark of it

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
5. The last one is just Experiences, things you can Look back on to prove you lived some sort of meaningful life, a culmination of the previous points and is the reason you try to max out all the other areas.
I’m at work rn so focusminned but the progress-based perspective doesn’t care about experiences or anything unless it helps the future

1 hour of learning. Any skill or subject should be somewhat intense, you should be actively using your brain so you don’t end up retarded . Don’t use it to much cause you’ll burn out and never do it again.
1 hour of learning some art form either drawing, paining learning the piano etc.
You should try and take every opportunity to meet someone and become acquainted with them.

Disagree with exercise personally . I don’t do exercise it just fatigues me.

Good idea to have a structured plan . I mostly just do whatever I determine at that time . I will think about this

You remind me a younger version of myself, are you aware of the rational/spehere aka lesswrong?

• Woah
valorant csgo lol or story games i have like 40k hours total in video games

Not really familiar but I am aware due to Alex k Chen
People on lesswrong spend a lot of time optimizing their rationality toolbox, so whatever goal, no matter how twisted or altruistic it might be, will probably benefit from the experience

• +1
valorant csgo lol or story games i have like 40k hours total in video games
That is 8 daily hours average game play during your whole 15 years of life

• Love it
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Asia

Mainly playing with mongols, Koreans and Chinese players

Sometimes play 5e arena instead of facecit too
Are the asians any good at CS? doesn't seem like it but i never played with them

That is 8 daily hours average game play during your whole 15 years of life
8 hours is nothing, i used to spend my teenage years playing csgo/other shit 10 hours a day minimum

Important thread tbh. Starting a discord is actually a good idea you should do, I’d join.

But as to answering the question there’s 4-5 categories in which you should always strive to improve on.
3. Relationships - self explanatory but grow your social circle. Be involved in as many communities as you can, achievable by playing different sports, joining some clubs like a reading club, or some form of martial arts, even playing some instrument. You should know someone for every scenario and problem you might have. Online social circle is important to, either discord friends or even people you met on here which you can discuss thing, you wouldn’t normally with irl people due to social stigmas or other concerns. Building a family, being involved in a community all fall under this category
4. spiritually - most people whether they like it or not worship something. I believe all people have a natural inclination to spiritual things, and this manifest itself in many ways either via organized religion, their own philosophies, mediation etc. Nurturing this is important.

Good post amigo!

• +1
Reactions: karpeltunnel
Are the asians any good at CS? doesn't seem like it but i never played with them
Chinese people are pretty good at a high level and they have an extremely huge community

SG servers are mega tryhard but good, thais and filipinos are toxic monkeys that should be lynched and are terrible, Japs carry the games but never open mic. Mongolians will rape you for the smallest mistakesand are pretty bad, everyone hate indos and are bad at the game, Malaysians are rare but often good, Koreans are really good but sweaty mfers. Viets are decent but VERY TOXIC.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Chinese people are pretty good at a high level and they have an extremely huge community

SG servers are mega tryhard but good, thais and filipinos are toxic monkeys that should be lynched and are terrible, Japs carry the games but never open mic. Mongolians will rape you for the smallest mistakesand are pretty bad, everyone hate indos and are bad at the game, Malaysians are rare but often good, Koreans are really good but sweaty mfers. Viets are decent but VERY TOXIC.
Interesting, that's kinda what i expected when i hear about asian players in other games, same applies for csgo. But how the fuck do they all communicate? In UK/Europe, 95% speak English or did when i used to play 10 years ago, so communication was easy, almost everyone talked on mic. Makes sense Japs aren't on mic, other people won't be able to understand nipponese and vice versa. Language barrier must kill normal csgo lobbies in Asia.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Interesting, that's kinda what i expected when i hear about asian players in other games, same applies for csgo. But how the fuck do they all communicate? In UK/Europe, 95% speak English or did when i used to play 10 years ago, so communication was easy, almost everyone talked on mic. Makes sense Japs aren't on mic, other people won't be able to understand nipponese and vice versa. Language barrier must kill normal csgo lobbies in Asia.
This is why filipinos, thais and indos must be lynched.

They scream in their native language and god forbid you open your mic to say an english word JFL
Makes sense Japs aren't on mic, other people won't be able to understand nipponese and vice versa
Japs at least have the decency to TRY sometimes and speak english, same with Koreans but they can be toxic sometimes. The Japanese are exceptionally nice people though, they are a bit rare in the FPS scene but are always amazing teammates, they know how to conduct themselves.

Malaysians and Singaporeans speak English very well, I am an Malaysian and I also speak english rather fluently.
But how the fuck do they all communicate?
That is what hold's back our faceit lobbies from having a good game most of the time...

• +1
This is why filipinos, thais and indos must be lynched.

They scream in their native language and god forbid you open your mic to say an english word JFL

Japs at least have the decency to TRY sometimes and speak english, same with Koreans but they can be toxic sometimes. The Japanese are exceptionally nice people though, they are a bit rare in the FPS scene but are always amazing teammates, they know how to conduct themselves.

Malaysians and Singaporeans speak English very well, I am an Malaysian and I also speak english rather fluently.

That is what hold's back our faceit lobbies from having a good game most of the time...
put a seperate server for indos, thais and philipinos, GG

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
And we actually used to have the same problem kinda in Europe, The fucking russians/ruskis. CYKA BLYAT RUSH B NO STOP, most were half-decent players but always talked shit in russian on mic and barely spoke english. But still overall not too bad, most of western europe spoke english to some extent. Eastern euros were kinda bad, not as bad as russians but still bad overall on mic.

yes but im 16
7 and something hours then. So unless you never went to school this is not possible.
8 hours is nothing, i used to spend my teenage years playing csgo/other shit 10 hours a day minimum
We are talking about 8 hours daily for every single day of his life, including the years of his life when he didn't game. I guarantee you didn't play 10 hours as an average during more than a month.

• +1
7 and something hours then. So unless you never went to school this is not possible.

We are talking about 8 hours daily for every single day of his life, including the years of his life when he didn't game. I guarantee you didn't play 10 hours as an average during more than a month.
kek you thought wrong buddy boyo. I was on my computer from the moment i woke up until i slept 14 hours later. Some very minor breaks inbetween but for the most part on the PC so 10 hours is an understatement. And yes i was a NEET so i did have the time.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

I started playing when i was 6 and now i dont go to school and i play 16 hours a day every day

Ive been doing this for maybe 2 years on anti ageing & i learned more than 99.99999999% will learn in their life .
What books do you recommend on anti ageing bhai