What race of woman is the best?

Latinas & Mutts only

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
I feel like pheno doesn’t really matter as long as girl is attractive

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 27511
This is just blatantly false shit, none of these traits are particularly common in any Indian phenos
no its not lol look at the cranial bases common in blacks vs the ones common in indians

round eye orbits, a more retruded maxilla, cheek bones which taper and are less prominent laterally, cheek bones that dont project forward

if you look at skull by race caucasoids usually have shorter ramuses and mandibles compared to blacks with worse gonial angles for some reason indians have all these features x 1000 lol while it doesnt affect whites as much

Manletism varies by social caste and pheno. You are delusional if you think this:
Height varies internally in all populations all that matters is the averages indians are manlets on average

Has lower PSL than this:
the guy on the far right literally mogs that curry

plus mogged by these guys

the faces on phenotypes.net arent even accurate anyways maybe cause they dont use real faces to generate the images as much

this is the supposed typical "khoid" face

despite the fact hunter gatherers usually have youthful populations on average

No one desires boatniggers bro, I'm sorry if you are one

black american averages

vs african averages

the black americans literally have round faces and chubbier cheeks while most of the african faces are square and have hollow cheeks. Its why all the top black models are african lol, black americans have no striking features

I'm sorry if you are one

still better than being curry ur race is literally the second most incel mogging on ricecels

Last edited:
round eye orbits, a more retruded maxilla, cheek bones which taper and are less prominent laterally, cheek bones that dont project forward
You are dumb as fuck, prognathism =/= forward growth btw, you can see the groid skulls have prognathic mouth regions on average it doesn't make for more attractive faces lol. Your images are also cherrypicked:

In these images here, there is negligible difference between orbit size gonial angles etc.
compared to blacks with worse gonial angles for some reason indians have all these features 1000x
Your anecdote doesn't hold up in light of the evidence.
the guy on the far right literally mogs that curry

plus mogged by these guys

Nah, way too dark
the black americans literally have round faces and chubbier cheeks while most of the african faces are square and have hollow cheeks
Because they don't have food to eat kek, of course the most obese country would have fatter faces. 99 percent of Tyrones are of African American descent
Ancient South Asians and dalits don't represent curries lol, if you want to play that game might as well post Indo Nordics

Face it, the average curry is simply better looking than the average nigger. We're not talking SMV, we're talking PSL.

• +1
Reactions: angelo
  • +1
Reactions: angelo
You are dumb as fuck, prognathism =/= forward growth btw
I never said it does but blacks tend to have more forward grown faces, how often do you see a black person with a recessed maxilla
youll never see a non black with this much forward growth

In these images here, there is negligible difference between orbit size gonial angles etc.
its not the size of the orbits you dumb fuck its the shape africans have square orbits caucasoids have orbits which round off more on the edges, and mongoloids have the most round eye orbits out of any race(over)

that image is just a single skull lol this image is a construction based on dozens of skulls its the opposite of cherry picked lol

and you can see that Caucasoids have more round eye orbits and worse cheekbones

its also been proven statistically modern Caucasians have larger gonial angles

"2. The gonial angle in man may vary from 100 degrees to 148 degrees. Its mean angle is highest in Caucasians"

early Caucasians had low gonial angles I'm not sure what happened to you guys lol

you literally cant even see the gonial angles or ramuses in this photo lol, how can you say theres no difference you lying curry?
Nah, way too dark
lol your only response because you know your subhuman race got mogged

Because they don't have food to eat kek, of course the most obese country would have fatter faces. 99 percent of Tyrones are of African American descent
the facial averages are constructed from people raised in developed environments(various atheletes) I can assure you they have plenty to eat

Ancient South Asians and dalits don't represent curries lol, if you want to play that game might as well post Indo Nordics
yes they do we all know the average indian looks more like this

than this , this guy could literally pass as being a mena, or med and doesnt even look like a curry

all you did was cherry pick the best looking indian pheno and he still got mogged by the black pheno which is 3rd best looking

theres a reason why your race is the second most likely to be incel mogging only rices

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
You are dumb as fuck, prognathism =/= forward growth btw, you can see the groid skulls have prognathic mouth regions on average it doesn't make for more attractive faces lol. Your images are also cherrypicked:
View attachment 2363269View attachment 2363270

Nah, way too dark

View attachment 2363292
Face it, the average curry is simply better looking than the average nigger. We're not talking SMV, we're talking PSL.
Thats false curry are uglier than Black hence the shittiest SMV

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Pure Sub Saharan Africans will never mog Indians bro, they are objectively the ugliest race on the planet
The groids that everyone hypes up were created by the white man's eugenics and often times have a non-insignificant amount of European admixture
They already MOG y’all are you retardEd
also curries are the stinkiest and ugliest mutant on the face of this planet

yes they do we all know the average indian looks more like this

than this , this guy could literally pass as being a mena, or med and doesnt even look like a curry
In what world is the average curry darker than nigs kek

lol your only response because you know your subhuman race got mogged
It's a MAJOR factor, imagine thinking skin color doesn't matter + the groid also has infinitely worse harmony because of the oversized nose and lips
its also been proven statistically modern Caucasians have larger gonial angles

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...gle in man,, Australian, and American Indians.
literally same paper states directly that the gonials are nearly as high in Negroes
that image is just a single skull lol this image is a construction based on dozens of skulls its the opposite of cherry picked lol

and you can see that Caucasoids have more round eye orbits and worse cheekbones
where's the source bro
theres a reason why your race is the second most likely to be incel mogging only rices
because the media hates us lol, do you honestly think Broderick Hunter is higher PSL than Salludon?

none in 2023

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
View attachment 2363269View attachment 2363270

Nah, way too dark

View attachment 2363292
tales

It's a MAJOR factor, imagine thinking skin color doesn't matter + the groid also has infinitely worse harmony because of the oversized nose and lips
lol two things, literally meanwhile the groid has literally every feature better. His lips arent oversized either its literally ideal. Every foid would rather fuck him over that subhuman curry

literally same paper states directly that the gonials are nearly as high in Negroes
key word nearly, and small differences in gonial angles make big changes its a sensitive measurment

where's the source bro
I just downloaded the image a couple years ago I tried to find the source but couldnt

because the media hates us lol, do you honestly think Broderick Hunter is higher PSL than Salludon?
your genetics hate you lol and broderick hunter isnt even the best looking black guy. And salludon is a descended from chad iranic people migrating into pakistan which is why he has a med pheno instead of your subhuman curry pheno.

because the media hates us
the "media" doesnt mean shit lol asians have had an anime and kpop halo for years and the media is way worse on curry men then rice men yet curry men still fuck more women statistically than rice men.

its almost as tho women chose who they fuck based on attractiveness not "muh media"

Last edited:
It's a MAJOR factor, imagine thinking skin color doesn't matter
studies have already shown that light skin on negroid features reduces attractiveness so him being dark isnt a failo in this case

Most common Indian pheno is this

Most common Indian pheno is this
that says wide spread as in its has the most range out of any indid pheno which is apparent when you look at the map

it spans 3 continents

whether its the most common in india is another story

Every foid would rather fuck him over that subhuman curry

He looks literally sub 3 PSL to me dawg, maybe you are just coping because you are blacker than my dick?
key word nearly, and small differences in gonial angles make big changes its a sensitive measurment
seems like a stretch bro
And salludon is a descended from chad iranic people migrating into pakistan which is why he has a med pheno instead of your subhuman curry pheno.
Gigacope to say Salludon has a mediterranean pheno, but you seem to be deluded about curries as a race anyway because you think the average Indian looks like a literal sewer rotting dalit LOL
the "media" doesnt mean shit lol asians have had an anime and kpop halo for years and the media is way worse on curry men then rice men yet curry men still fuck more women statistically than rice men.
There's no niche for curries like there is for ricecels and nigs is the point

that says wide spread as in its has the most range out of any indid pheno which is apparent when you look at the map
View attachment 2363559

it spans 3 continents

whether its the most common in india is another story
It says straight up "one of the most populous phenotypes in the world" and most of it is concentrated along the Ganges River, it's literally called Gangid.

He looks literally sub 3 PSL to me dawg, maybe you are just coping because you are blacker than my dick?
thats because your a retard who cant measure psl, his face is objectively better, better lower third, better pfl, better zygos, more dimorphic etc

seems like a stretch bro
How literally his gonial angle is just morphed a couple degrees but it makes a big difference

Gigacope to say Salludon has a mediterranean pheno
he does

the fact the best looking "curry" man is has a med pheno and is surgery maxxed tells u everything

"one of the most populous phenotypes in the world
yeah cuz it literally spans 3 entire continents

and most of it is concentrated along the Ganges River, it's literally called Gangid.
the indo melanid pheno also has high concentrations within india plus we can infer its more common by looking at the average skincolor of a an indian person

which is closer to this

than this

There's no niche for curries like there is for ricecels and nigs is the point
yea I agree thats the point lol even with that indian men still outslay rices statistically likely because indian men look better to women then rices.

Almost as tho women choose who they fuck based on who theyre attracted to

if you think this

mogs this

anything you say in regards to looks is invalid

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
his face is objectively better, better lower third, better pfl, better zygos, more dimorphic etc

If that were true Curlyheadjames would be greater than 4 PSL but he is actually 3 PSL
Harmony >>> random features, his midface is full of flaws, with his eyes being too big for his large nose and lips etc. The Indid has more of a balance to his face and also has way better skin tone
How literally his gonial angle is just morphed a couple degrees but it makes a big difference
First of all the paper says caucasoid gonial angles range between 108 and 144, implying there is a vast range for them while negroid skulls are similarly high in their gonial angles, it's not conclusive evidence for your point
yeah cuz it literally spans 3 entire continents
What are you on about bro, populous is referring to numbers, most of this pheno is located in India and there are 1.4 billion or so Indians, imagine about 50-60 percent of the population is this phenotype
Meanwhile, Salludon's pheno in a Candid shot:

Only "Med" trait I can see is the skin tone which is not uncommon at all in Northwestern India and Pakistan
has a med pheno and is surgery maxxed tells u everything
False and debatable as to how much surgery had an impact vs just losing body fat, shaving, and squinting

the indo melanid pheno also has high concentrations within india plus we can infer its more common by looking at the average skincolor of a an indian person

This chart claims the average Indian is the same skin tone as the average Saudi, so there must be a conflict with your words or in the chart itself - unless you think the average Saudi has the same skin color as an Indo Melanid? In reality, there are people of all sorts of skin colors in India with the Gangid being the most common pheno
Almost as tho women choose who they fuck based on who theyre attracted to
It almost feels as if you're purposefully downplaying the influence of culture to how women choose their partners and what they find attractive
if you think this

mogs this

anything you say in regards to looks is invalid
This doesn't even support your point because the discussion was about comparing average Africans to Indians, why pick some random pheno instead of the much more common ones in Africa like I posted

Call it a difference of opinion cause I can't really see this guy getting above 3.5 PSL

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and thecel
I
Female ethnic makeups ranked by average attractiveness to me:
  1. Mulatta (example: 40% African, 60% European)
  2. Mixed Black (example: 50% West African, 25% East African, 25% European)
  3. Redheaded Caucasian
  4. MENA+Latina Mix
  5. Latina (example: 35% Native American, 60% European, 5% African)
  6. MENA
  7. Western European
  8. Eastern European
  9. South Asian (examples: India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka)
  10. Monoracial West African
  11. Monoracial East African
  12. Hapa (example: 50% East Asian, 50% European)
  13. Native American
  14. Aboriginal Australian
  15. Southeast Asian
  16. East Asian
    1. Japanese
    2. Korean
    3. Chinese
Australian Aboriginal girls are last unless there mixed

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
@thecel i live in the part of Australia with the most aboriginal and trust me they only look good when their mixed

• Woah
If that were true Curlyheadjames would be greater than 4 PSL but he is actually 3 PSL
just cherry pick examples lol, of course you can find outliers but in general bones = mogger

First of all the paper says caucasoid gonial angles range between 108 and 144, implying there is a vast range for them while negroid skulls are similarly high in their gonial angles
yeah gonial angles range but on average blacks have shorter gonial angles whats ur point here

with his eyes being too big for his large nose and lips
are you retarded? hed look worse with small eyes also his midface is 1.1 which is literally in the ideal range stop making shit up you subhuman curry, notice how you had to say "muh harmony" when you realized his bones are better than the subhuman curry you posted.

But even then "muh harmony" cope doesnt work because his ratios are fine as well

This chart claims the average Indian is the same skin tone as the average Saudi, so there must be a conflict with your words or in the chart itself - unless you think the average Saudi has the same skin color as an Indo Melanid?
because they are lol, stop thinking rich saudi millionaires represent what the average saudi looks like

False and debatable as to how much surgery had an impact vs just losing body fat, shaving, and squinting
Your coping hard salludon face was never fat in the first place lol so weightloss almost certainly did nothing salludons jaw has always been defined

his entire "ascenscion" is just due to him surgerymaxxing

This doesn't even support your point because the discussion was about comparing average Africans to Indians, why pick some random pheno instead of the much more common ones in Africa like I posted
because you cherry picked the best looking indian pheno so I should get to cherry pick the best looking black pheno

instead of the much more common ones in Africa like I posted
cause human phenotypes is a worthless site when it comes to faces

it will tell you this is an average khoid face when they have some of the most youthful populations on the planet

they also think this pheno is common in britain jfl

dont you know they dont even use real faces when constructing these images right, its just algorithmically generated?

plus the best looking curry pheno is still mogged by these guys

with the Gangid being the most common pheno
it isnt the average curry isnt nearly that light

the fact that when you google indian person this comes up

tells you everything
It almost feels as if you're purposefully downplaying the influence of culture to how women choose their partners and what they find attractive
culture doesnt mean shit women chose there partners based on whatever there genes tell them to do its why curry men still outslay rices despite rices ascending massively in western cultural media.

"muh media", "muh culture" is just an excuse ethnics make to cope with the fact women dont want their shit genes.

Statistic after statistic and anecdote after anecdote shows how women view ur race, your clinacally subhuman and mog NO ONE

Last edited:
they only look good when their mixed

That’s why they’re near the bottom of the list.

What are you on about bro, populous is referring to numbers,
yes it has more numbers because it spans a larger area on earth whats so hard for you to understand

50-60 percent of the population is this phenotype
indians are medium to dark brown on average almost no one has that skin color keep coping ur race looks like this lol

Arent you gay?