What ratios do you think are useless and should be removed from harmony analyses?

U

UnevenNeckshi

Silver
Joined
Nov 15, 2024
Posts
549
Reputation
321
I'll start with my own list which is based on my opinion of ratios I don't think anyone is subconsciously noticing and I think harmony should be based on proportions people would subconsciously notice even without having the terms for em.

Eme is complete bs no one is looking at the angle between someone's mouth and eyes.

Midface ratio is stupid, Ik it's so popular with y'all but idc it's still dumb cuz i don't think anyone is going "wow the distance between their pupils is equal to the distance between the top of their nose and top of their upper lip, so beautiful!" Also the fact it depends on ipd already makes it stupid
 

Similar threads

ICR
Replies
10
Views
72
Glorious King
Glorious King
Sean O’Pry
Replies
17
Views
191
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
ByeCruelworld
Replies
3
Views
20
Bars
Bars
Slavurik
Replies
9
Views
54
bibodude
B
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
2
Views
23
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top