What really does matter in life?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Its being ultra famous, making history. Being in history books 1000 years after your death. Being known by ever human that exist and will exist. Like Napoleon. Sokrates and Platon. Leonidas. Charles the great. Those people made real history, they were important. Not like you and me. Today, only top 100 famous people in the world does matter (im talking about man not foids). To be one of the greatest human thta 3ver lived you need to be gl and tall too, you need to have ultra big fame. Money to enjoy life. If youre not DiCaprio tier smv, looks fame money, you doesnt matter. YOU ARE MOGGED!

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel
Nothing really matters in the end. Try to live a life you find meaningful and enjoyable

idc about what people think about me - let alone when im already dead

ur dead so how would u know if people remember you?

to make a lot of money

idc about what people think about me - let alone when im already dead

ur dead so how would u know if people remember you?
Idk man i just think about normal people form hundreads of years before and people who were famous and are in history books now. Im scared of being forgotten?

to livze inttreslgly i heard

Cope. Pussy wont make you remembered for deacedes and wontake you ce ter of the world as you live
to make a lot of money
Money? Yes! I would but that palace or what is it in Paris i would drive buggatis and Pagani, i would make my own f1 team etc. But if you dont look good and youre not super famous... Its not what you want 100%