What really is patriarchy?

dont know, dont care. i m more concerned with race

Race is fucking boring. Muh nerdic muh curry

it's so much more than that

the topics you post about just expose most people's prefrontal cortexes since they immediately break down to screeching about muh superior men. in-group bias is an insurmountable obstacle for most humans (and by humans I mean us whites, which makes it even more brutal)

According to wikipedia

So according to feminist theory, that men being leaders and women being caretakers is not a biological but social. Conspired by men to keep power away from women??

@slop slinger @mogger123 @Crusile enlighten me on what really is patriarchy?

@Aypo129 @jerking off in Lidl
Patriarchy is a useless term nowadays that just means “social norm I don’t like”

Patriarchy just means ugly men

Mirin David Rothschild's ruthless destruction of Corleone in this thread. It literally says everywhere that bonobos are matriarchal but he keeps reposting that point about the males being larger. I think most incels such as him have very pea-sized brains so they aren't able to comprehend that less is, sometimes, in fact, more. Sad and embarrassing!

a lot of those are also unmarried single mothers who want to (unjustifiably) leech off the system - again homeless people i see are all mostly males
again most homeless people are women
again homeless people i see are mostly males

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 17872
Mirin David Rothschild's ruthless destruction of Corleone in this thread. It literally says everywhere that bonobos are matriarchal but he keeps reposting that point about the males being larger. I think most incels such as him have very pea-sized brains so they aren't able to comprehend that less is, sometimes, in fact, more. Sad and embarrassing!

But explain to me slop what patriarchy is?

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck
Social structure that unfairly favors Men.
The modern "euro capitalistic patrairchy" that we have doesn't unfairly favours Men. Only the rich elites who are mostly men are favoured by it. Most men like women are at the receiving end of it.

• +1
The modern "euro capitalistic patrairchy" that we have doesn't unfairly favours Men. Only the rich elites who are mostly men are favoured by it. Most men like women are at the receiving end of it.
The gender pay gap.

/thread

The gender pay gap.

/thread
Firstly gender pay gap is minimal compared to economic inequality between the rich and poor. So most men aren't unfairly favoured in the current "patriarchy"

Gender pay gap is kinda result of biological gender differences which get even more exaggerated in feminist societies

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and n0rthface
Ok but lets talk about now.
Having a career give women
1) a purpose (according to them)
2) economic freedom, meaning that you wouldnt depend on a man
It’s bullshit, women in the 1920s had it easy. The average man was working 12 hours a day everyday of the week in coal mines, steel mills etc in terrible working conditions.

“Muh I have to look after children and clean The house is oppression”

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Firstly gender pay gap is minimal compared to economic inequality between the rich and poor. So most men aren't unfairly favoured in the current "patriarchy"

Gender pay gap is kinda result of biological gender differences which get even more exaggerated in feminist societies

It doesn’t account for the fact that men will work in construction jobs, factories, on ships etc aka hard work that is dangerous that pays well. While most women work retail jobs.

According to wikipedia

So according to feminist theory, that men being leaders and women being caretakers is not a biological but social. Conspired by men to keep power away from women??

It's a bullshit concept invented by liberals who wrongly see the human condition entirely as a struggle between a victim and an oppressor. The reality is that there never was a patriarchy and that historically humans were forced into unpleasant roles based on gender and conditions of birth out of necessity for survival.

The real biological difference between men and women is that men get easier pleasure out of sex and thus there is a higher scarcity of women for mating than men. Therefore game theory dictates that men will tend to act more dominant and aggressively in order to deal with this scarcity. This theory is easily proven as polygynous societies are far more aggressive than monogamous ones. If men suddenly got easy sex and companionship by default, they wouldn't act any more dominant than women as they would be conditioned not to.

Last edited:
Its pejorative version refers to men trying to extract more benefits from thair gender than the current socioeconomic+cultural situation is justifying

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
It’s bullshit, women in the 1920s had it easy. The average man was working 12 hours a day everyday of the week in coal mines, steel mills etc in terrible working conditions.

“Muh I have to look after children and clean The house is oppression”
They didn't had it easy. But feminism didn't helped them either

It's a bullshit concept invented by liberals who wrongly see the human condition entirely as a struggle between a victim and an oppressor. The reality is that there never was a patriarchy and that historically humans were forced into unpleasant roles based on gender and conditions of birth out of necessity for survival.

The real biological difference between men and women is that men get easier pleasure out of sex and thus there is a higher scarcity of women for mating than men. Therefore game theory dictates that men will tend to act more dominant and aggressively in order to deal with this scarcity. This theory is easily proven as polygynous societies are far more aggressive than monogamous ones. If men suddenly got easy sex and companionship by default, they wouldn't act any more dominant than women as they would be conditioned not to.
Your theory is too reductive.

Too lazy to elaborate

Tldr, gender roles were initially formed in far worse economic circumstances

Strict division of gender roles had the most sense in the beginning of our species (self-evident, just saying) and is becoming an obstacle to progress the more we improve within the food chain

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Crusile, Magical Apple and Deleted member 17872
Too lazy to elaborate

The modern economic circumstances are among the worst in modern history.

• +1
Too lazy to elaborate

Strict division of gender roles had the most sense in the beginning of our species (self-evident, just saying) and is becoming an obstacle to progress the more we improve within the food chain
This tbh. @David Rothschild Traditional gender role expectations are actually extremely detrimental in modern society.

This tbh. @David Rothschild Traditional gender role expectations are actually extremely detrimental in modern society.
They aren't. If that was the case then gender equality paradox won't exist. I have already provided many evidence against this argumnet but you all seem to ignore it.

not really. Gender differences are more pronounced in western feminist countries than in "backward patriarchal countries"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender-equality_paradox

• +1
They didn't had it easy. But feminism didn't helped them either

Your theory is too reductive.
There is more too it but this is the most important aspect of the issue.

They aren't. If that was the case then gender equality paradox won't exist. I have already provided many evidence against this argumnet but you all seem to ignore it.
Just because gender roles seem to be more pronounced in westernized feminist countries does not mean they are beneficial. In fact, most of these countries seem to have some of the most unsustainable birth rates and economies.

There is more too it but this is the most important aspect of the issue.
Nah. It has more to do with their reproductive roles and the innate gender differences in personality than the difference in sexual pleasure between genders.

Just because gender roles seem to be more pronounced in westernized feminist countries does not mean they are beneficial. In fact, most of these countries seem to have some of the most unsustainable birth rates and economies.
The fact that gender differences get extreme in "feminist egalitarian" society shows it can't be done away with. Yes hyperdimorphism is not good but healthy level of dimorphism is need for a well functioning society.

• +1
Nah. It has more to do with their reproductive roles and the innate gender differences in personality than the difference in sexual pleasure between genders.

The fact that gender differences get extreme in "feminist egalitarian" society shows it can't be done away with. Yes hyperdimorphism is not good but healthy level of dimorphism is need for a well functioning society.
These seemingly minor differences in sexual pleasure and physicality lead to significant emergent personality differences via game theory principles. Essentially people will build complex strategies or "personalities" to win the game of satisfying their desires.

"Feminist" societies are not even close to egalitarian. In fact, they are actually closer to polygamous societies as the competition for mates among men tends to become even fiercer. Any sort of gender dimorphism is pretty much completely useless and detrimental for a technological species. As we get more advanced, I am confident gender will be cast away along with all the other now useless atavistic traits we no longer use.

OThese seemingly minor differences in sexual pleasure and physicality lead to significant emergent personality differences via game theory principles. Essentially people will build complex strategies or "personalities" to win the game of satisfying their desires.
If you think minor differences in sexual pleasure can result in so much personality difference. Then it's pretty easy to think major difference in reproductive capabilities could result in gigantic personality and social differences.
"Feminist" societies are not even close to egalitarian. In fact, they are actually closer to polygamous societies as the competition for mates among men tends to become even fiercer.
Feminist societies aren't polygamous at all. Hook up culture is not polygamous.
Any sort of gender dimorphism is pretty much completely useless and detrimental for a technological species. As we get more advanced, I am confident gender will be cast away along with all the other now useless atavistic traits we no longer use.
Nah it won't atleast for many centuries. We are not at the stage of transhumanism.

• +1

"Biological gender differences" is an oxymoron.

Try again, heh.

According to wikipedia

Patriarchy never existed. You are giving in to the lying feminist frame. Patriarchy would mean women do all the work for men and get sent to war to die to protect men and boys.