What really matters the most, in a fight?

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

Be loyal to what matters.
Technique? Size? strenght? height? which one, I never got in one tbh, I only got mugged 3 times but I managed to talk it out and get my shit back, I don't want to tell the whole story coz not point of the thread

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, noonespecial, Carbine and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Kaari
Size and strength. It’s a streetfight

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
@Kaari @imthesupremecel @dark.max @tombradylover @Never Get Up

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Carbine, tombradylover and 1 other person
technique and height.

the taller u are the longer ur arms should be, you have a physical advantage against your opponent just by that. and technique, self explanatory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Bars, Kaari and 1 other person
Technique? Size? strenght? height? which one, I never got in one tbh, I only got mugged 3 times but I managed to talk it out and get my shit back, I don't want to tell the whole story coz not point of the thread
In a street fight the only thing of relevance is who cares less about their own life

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, ryanlovestolooksmax, swt and 2 others
Looking like this

IMG 4341

• +1
Technique obviously. Then size(which is kinda the same thing as strenght)

Bone density matters too

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Kaari and PeakIncels
Everything matters

• +1
  • +1
Why does it matter what matters most nigga

• +1
Idk I never been in fight

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Kaari and PeakIncels
technique and height.

the taller u are the longer ur arms should be, you have a physical advantage against your opponent just by that. and technique, self explanatory.
Yea but if you aren't big then won't you just yk, get slammed down
?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
hitting first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: swt, Adelholzener, PeakIncels and 1 other person
@Kaari @imthesupremecel @dark.max @tombradylover @Never Get Up
As a boxingcel, it depends. Since I got technique nailed down I’m able throw punches which actually hit hard thanks to proper foot movement (and boney knuckles), but if he’s an absolute unit and isn’t clumsy, you can only pray to God you’ll survive the fight. Like I said, highly situational.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
As a boxingcel, it depends. Since I got technique nailed down I’m able through punches which actually hit hard thanks to proper foot movement (and boney knuckles), but if he’s an absolute unit and isn’t clumsy, you can only pray to God you’ll survive the fight. Like I said, highly situational.
your right if someone is big af it's kinda over ngl

• +1
Reactions: Carbine and Kaari
As a boxingcel, it depends. Since I got technique nailed down I’m able throw punches which actually hit hard thanks to proper foot movement (and boney knuckles), but if he’s an absolute unit and isn’t clumsy, you can only pray to God you’ll survive the fight. Like I said, highly situational.
You can beat tall units with wrestling, you can get a bit advantage with low center of mass

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Kaari
your right if someone is big af it's kinda over ngl
I mean, if you know how to dodge and counter you can get him that way, but you have less room for error. It’s not impossible though.

• +1
In a street fight the only thing of relevance is who cares less about their own life
i’m gonna have to agree with you on this one

• +1
Reactions: Carbine, PeakIncels and Kaari
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels, tombradylover and Kaari
Technique obviously. Then size(which is kinda the same thing as strenght)

Bone density matters too
Bone density in which sense though? if someone that is very bony would get hit hard, I think he'd go down the same as someone with less bone density, if you mean general body then yea probably

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and Kaari
how about the time me and framemaxxer got jumped, but you came to our aid
That shit doesn’t count as a fight I whooped those niggas too easily blud

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Kaari
speed

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and PeakIncels
Well, if we are to believe those old Kung-Fu movies, the style of fighting you learn is the most critical part.

• +1
Well, if we are to believe those old Kung-Fu movies, the style of fighting you learn is the most critical part.
I don't think techniques matter that much if your opponent is much bigger ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
I don't think techniques matter that much if your opponent is much bigger ngl
Well, in Game of Death, Bruce Lee shows how technique can beat huge size...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
coming from behind

it's a movie tho
:(
Yeah, but back then Kung-Fu was like magic to people, only after MMA and other similar competitions appeared and Kung-Fu masters were nowhere to be found it became obvious that it was kinda overhyped.

• +1
Wether you're carrying a gun or not

• +1
Frame. I saw skinny 6"1ft dudes i could easily beat and i saw wide framed 5"7 guys i wouldnt wanna fuck with

• +1
skull size. all fights are in essence a competition to see who has the better skull. rams know this. dinosaurs knew this. even the hercules beetle knows this. it's what headbutting isn't allowed in any martial arts, to make things more interesting.

• +1
If its a fair fist fights the list goes like this
1. Technique
2. Size
3. Arm length

• +1
Landing the first punch and being low inhib

All of it, technically size the most. But usually there's not a big enough size difference to make technique obsolete