what resident evil game(s) should i play

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
i kinda just wanna get the remake of the 2nd and the original 4th (because the remake is too expensive and my computer is too shit to run it) only for LEON KENNEDY, I know 6 has him too but apparently, it's shit. What do you guys recommend?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 42009
Fucking incel

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
5 is my favorite, its in africa and you kill many niggers

plus chris is buffed up with roids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, arabcelxxx, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
I think 2 and 4 mogs if u can't buy pirate if ur PC is unable to run then play the original BTW if ur PC is low end then silent hill is also a good option

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I think 2 and 4 mogs if u can't buy pirate if ur PC is unable to run then play the original BTW if ur PC is low end then silent hill is also a good option
i tried silent hill 2 and got bored after 30 minutes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
i tried silent hill 2 and got bored after 30 minutes jfl
Its not action horror maybe that's why but its story is very rich.u probably played PC version which is shit without the patches

• +1
Its not action horror maybe that's why but its story is very rich.u probably played PC version which is shit without the patches
isnt a remake coming out very soon?

i kinda just wanna get the remake of the 2nd
They made Leon even chaddier in the remake. Like the graphic designers grabbed the bone slider and pushed it up to eleven. I've heard it's pretty good and worth the money.
I think you should play VII and II. Maybe V because the boulder punching is funny.
isnt a remake coming out very soon?
No remake for a story. But from your posts I guess you don't play games for story. Maybe play CoD or something.

• +1
They made Leon even chaddier in the remake. Like the graphic designers grabbed the bone slider and pushed it up to eleven. I've heard it's pretty good and worth the money.
I think you should play VII and II. Maybe V because the boulder punching is funny.

No remake for a story. But from your posts I guess you don't play games for story. Maybe play CoD or something.
I do play games for story I hate multiplayer games

Re2 and 3 remakes are very good
You can buy them for 10$ max on key websites
Re1 is fun
You can also play re1,2,3 in left4dead2