What roids can I blast for heightmaxxing (poorcel)

AlmostAnIncel

AlmostAnIncel

Iron
I'm poorcel so most shit is out of question, I'll get a job in the summer and make somewhere around 1000£, what should I buy before it's too late?

5'11cel at 16

Dont do roids at that age.

• +1
Reactions: AlmostAnIncel
Peptides are the only option you have when it comes to extracting what little growth you may still have left- they're fairly "cheap"(a monthly supply would cost you about 150-160$/month) and you're at an age where peptides may help you squeeze out an inch or maybe even two. I've used a combination of two peptides and I've seen almost an " of height gain and about a 1.75" armspan increase at the age of 20. If you want to know more about them, check out this thread:

PS: Roids(Testosterone,Trenbolone,Anavar and etc.) will stunt your growth. You should wait until you're at least 19-20 before you use steroids.

• +1
Trust me 5'11 is enough. Please don't fuck up your hormonal balance by injecting T, consider oral turanibol for least side effects. Other than that just exercise a lot(gym membership), tan with SPF on, collagenmaxx. Remember that roids without heavy lifting don't have that much effect. Mew and chew. Moneymaxxing is good, keep at it.
to clarify, OT has 0 androgenic rating (side effects) and 100 anabolic rating (muscle building).

• +1
Trust me 5'11 is enough. Please don't fuck up your hormonal balance by injecting T, consider oral turanibol for least side effects. Other than that just exercise a lot(gym membership), tan with SPF on, collagenmaxx. Remember that roids without heavy lifting don't have that much effect. Mew and chew. Moneymaxxing is good, keep at it.
to clarify, OT has 0 androgenic rating (side effects) and 100 anabolic rating (muscle building).
kys

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777 and balding17yomanletcel
Get outta here you fucking pubertycel!!!! Out out out!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
haha they helped me for sure, at least chewing did. Mewing is definitely more cope unless you're under 12.

haha they helped me for sure, at least chewing did. Mewing is definitely more cope unless you're under 12.
chew if real only work on muscle not the actual bones

Lmao this thread.

You're too young to use roids

Roids do not help growing taller

DON'T EVER RUN ORALS WITHOUT A T BASE

@Bruh567 have you seen the study on cortical remodelling due to hard diet in rats? Obviously would carry over to humans.
Also @Piro, I was wrong you are correct sorry about that.

You want HGH not steroids. Steroids will stunt your growth. But HGH is far past your budget, so, you're out of luck unless you're willing to do g4p.

@justforkicks ks yeah maybe its true but nowhere the same hgh and roids. Like comparing mewing to surgery and hgh