What roids fuck up collagen the least?

M

mewcel420

Iron
Title. I have heard that the more androgenic a roid is, the more it fucks up liver and therefore collagen. Is this true?

But what roid fucks up collagen the least while being the most androgenic at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
Pay to play

All Anabolic steroids affect collagen synthesis. The best bet is just running test.

I believe sarms don't cause any collagen problems but they have there own side effects as well.

anavar

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Pay to play
I don't think the cost has to be that big. Maybe if one blasts at a younger age, the collagen won't be as nuked. @Clavicular has done 3 cycles im pretty sure and his collagen looks alright. @roids has been blasting for 1.5 years and his collages seems okay as well

Can you elaborate?
tldr this was a steroid specifically designed for burn victims and actually improves collagen

you even get a little glowy skin on small dosage (provided you dont mix it with toxic shit like tren)

aeshethic wise anavar is there on top with primo

• +1
Reactions: crestfallen
I don't think the cost has to be that big. Maybe if one blasts at a younger age, the collagen won't be as nuked. @Clavicular has done 3 cycles im pretty sure and his collagen looks alright. @roids has been blasting for 1.5 years and his collages seems okay as well
Wart

Test increases collagen

• +1
Reactions: JefeM0g, chrisN and yeeyeeslayer
Lots of steroids increase collagen synthesis, however they also fuck your liver meaning they destroy it too. How androgenic a steroid is also has nothing to do with how much it fucks your liver and kidneys

Generally you want to avoid any of the short ester pre workout steroids like MENT, anadrol or Superdrol. Just don't use tren, and dbol is old as fuck and useless when you have better options.

As long as you have liver support (NAC/TUDCA), id suggest Anavar, primo, and test/nandralone to be the top choice. Following them, winstrol and tbol, however they are slightly worse to your liver overall.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and bluestaxamz
Lots of steroids increase collagen synthesis, however they also fuck your liver meaning they destroy it too. How androgenic a steroid is also has nothing to do with how much it fucks your liver and kidneys

Generally you want to avoid any of the short ester pre workout steroids like MENT, anadrol or Superdrol. Just don't use tren, and dbol is old as fuck and useless when you have better options.

As long as you have liver support (NAC/TUDCA), id suggest Anavar, primo, and test/nandralone to be the top choice. Following them, winstrol and tbol, however they are slightly worse to your liver overall.
Is liver support truly effective though?

And thank you for writing such a comprehensive comment

Proviron doesnt impact your liver at all but you wont see gains from it, only will make your face more masculine and act as a moderate ai

Proviron doesnt impact your liver at all but you wont see gains from it, only will make your face more masculine and act as a moderate ai
Is proviron useful for pubertymaxxing

All Anabolic steroids affect collagen synthesis. The best bet is just running test.

I believe sarms don't cause any collagen problems but they have there own side effects as well.
Sarms affect collagen too

Is proviron useful for pubertymaxxing
Very useful for making ur growth plates close slower, better jaw and brow ridge and wider shoulders but you might bald if you use a high dose.
Just do a low dose of 25-50 mg a day for 6 weeks then 2 weeks no proviron and repeat
Also you MUST do at least 1 hour of jogging or other cardio a day and supplement with 4000mg of gish oil a day and dont eat too much fatty meat or get leaner cuts of meat

Very useful for making ur growth plates close slower, better jaw and brow ridge and wider shoulders but you might bald if you use a high dose.
Just do a low dose of 25-50 mg a day for 6 weeks then 2 weeks no proviron and repeat
Also you MUST do at least 1 hour of jogging or other cardio a day and supplement with 4000mg of gish oil a day and dont eat too much fatty meat or get leaner cuts of meat
Why? BP and cholesterol?

Why? BP and cholesterol?
Yes and heart enlargement but a study that was done showed that the heart enlargement can be avoided with daily cardio and i think it was less than 1h but do 1h for safety

Title. I have heard that the more androgenic a roid is, the more it fucks up liver and therefore collagen. Is this true?

But what roid fucks up collagen the least while being the most androgenic at the same time
Collagen effects wont necessarily be related to the aas effect on liver because they also have a far stronger direct influence on collagen synthesis. Anavar, eq, primo and test increase collagen synthesis the most. Anavar is used in burn victims so maybe it has some selectivity to skin tissue but idk. Just avoid winstrol and masteron that will dry up and thin your skin asswell as tren as it is extremly harsh.

androgenic activity directly stops stem cell differentiation in liver thus stopping its healing ability therefore leading to liver damage if i recall correctly

Collagen effects wont necessarily be related to the aas effect on liver because they also have a far stronger direct influence on collagen synthesis. Anavar, eq, primo and test increase collagen synthesis the most. Anavar is used in burn victims so maybe it has some selectivity to skin tissue but idk. Just avoid winstrol and masteron that will dry up and thin your skin asswell as tren as it is extremly harsh.

androgenic activity directly stops stem cell differentiation in liver thus stopping its healing ability therefore leading to liver damage if i recall correctly
Is there anything you can do to offset the liver damage?

Test improves skin qualitu

Is there anything you can do to offset the liver damage?
nac, fiber, tudca and choline as for supplements/nutrition and multiple day fasting to prevent nafld if in offseason

Test improves skin qualitu
initially, its effect on collagen synthesis will improve skin quality but over time the accumulated burden of increased oxidative stress can accelerate skin ageing. It could also worsen acne if one is prone. This can all be mitigated tho, witch is why i cringe at low iq retards that demonize steroids due to fear witch stems from their lack of knowledge and ability to assess risk
moger upper third btw