What roids to mog loox frame to death??? (23inches frame already) GYMMAXERS GTFIH NOW!!

N

NerdcelThundercok

Equinox
this is a photo from like 1 month ago Haven't change that much I go to the gym 1-2 times a week

What roids can I take to mog loox to fucking death and back

Loox:

I Might start gymmax after buying roids stacks but what roids should I take to have that fucking insane physique

Tag all the GYMMAXERS rn I'm taking shit serious (this is my last weekend partying and shit)
@MaestheticMaso @WanderingBurro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer and WanderingBurro
From what I read Loox used to make detailed posts on the roids he used here but those are all gone now that his account activity has been nuked. I'm a natty coper so I wish I had some more helpful advice.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, 5.5psl and NerdcelThundercok
From what I read Loox used to make detailed posts on the roids he used here but those are all gone now that his account activity has been nuked. I'm a natty coper so I wish I had some more helpful advice.
I'll look for more tomorrow I guess

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
retarded video tons of photoshop lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
You have enough muscle you need to leanmaxx, develop your abs. any more muscle than this is usually cope, height and then face should be your priority

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Communicating Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

Are you sure about this? U said u haid norwood 3. Are u prepared to go fully bald?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Deleted member 28774, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
You’ll never mog him.
Nonetheless you can try 500mg of test + HGH + igf des injected IM straight into your delt.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Are you sure about this? U said u haid norwood 3. Are u prepared to go fully bald?
I'm not going to blast tho. I can mog him with low doses I think. However I'm getting forehead reduction+ hair transplant for more hair density in like 2 years. I have other goals in life before lookmaxxing so I must save money first

You’ll never mog him.
Nonetheless you can try 500mg of test + HGH + igf des injected IM straight into your delt.
How comes that? He has 24 inches frame my peak is that too but he's more lean and more muscular Im close to mog him

Mogged

Attachments

• IMG_20230930_161700_770.jpg
    IMG_20230930_161700_770.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 28774, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
You already have great shoulders. Maybe do more lateral elevations, try to bulk a little, but you don't need to hop on anything.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Ryldoo IS COPING and NerdcelThundercok
you just need abs and you have the ideal female gaze physique dude

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
ur personality is different
Wdym lol? How could I even change in so few time?
I start being active here like 3 months ago, and you already are noticing personality changes?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Wdym lol? How could I even change in so few time?
I start being active here like 3 months ago, and you already are noticing personality changes?
you have 11k post its enough to give a taste

• +1
@User28823 @Reformed what cycle? i want to keep my hair + get more muscular and lean? how to cure kinelfeters?

this is a photo from like 1 month ago Haven't change that much I go to the gym 1-2 times a week

Loox:

I Might start gymmax after buying roids stacks but what roids should I take to have that fucking insane physique

Tag all the GYMMAXERS rn I'm taking shit serious (this is my last weekend partying and shit)

Depends on androgen receptors it's not innately roids you need more inherent receptors that bind to your cells to induce protein synthesis more receptors=protein synthesis you might be lucky though I would reccomend 500 mg test

stop the LARP you fucking ape

this is never 23 inches bideltoid, my guess is 19 inches max

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian

Loox:

Muh frame

Meanwhile most girls are dating framecels with dadbods

No roids for narrow skull syndrome
narrow skull is cope. i have tall skull plus lens distorsion make me dirty it doesnt matter. i come here to troll and looksmaxx sometimes. i do pretty well irl brah
Depends on androgen receptors it's not innately roids you need more inherent receptors that bind to your cells to induce protein synthesis more receptors=protein synthesis you might be lucky though I would reccomend 500 mg test
is there any good guide you can recommend me about androgen receptors?

narrow skull is cope. i have tall skull plus lens distorsion make me dirty it doesnt matter. i come here to troll and looksmaxx sometimes. i do pretty well irl brah

is there any good guide you can recommend me about androgen receptors?

You can't fix AR receptors the total amount is inherently genetic it's why some have shit gym cel genetics and others chad genetics your base is your androgen receptors when it comes to body building well not fully you also have Myostatin which reduces protein synthesis in the muscles but that can be fixed AR Receptors I don't know how it you have suggestions I'm all ears.

• +1
You’ll never mog him.

He might do depending on his AR receptors he doesn't know till he tries but AR receptors are the most important factor

• +1
stop the LARP you fucking ape

this is never 23 inches bideltoid, my guess is 19 inches max
already proved this brah. its okay i don't care if you believe me. im not here to impress incels im trying to ascend irl.

He might do depending on his AR receptors he doesn't know till he tries but AR receptors are the most important factor
it looks like i have insane shoulders altought i think my clavicle is not as wide? i probably have wide frame because of muscles? could be?

it looks like i have insane shoulders altought i think my clavicle is not as wide? i probably have wide frame because of muscles? could be?

Roid max with 500 my test tbqh it could ascend

• +1
not even close to 23 inches lol, loox good tho

not even close to 23 inches lol, loox good tho
i did a thread measuring my bideltoid during worst physical shape in a long time and it was 22 inches tucking my shoulders in. not even using my scapula

All roiders I've spoken to say loox is doing way more than 500mg. Blackgymmaxx says that 500mg is baby food. 1 gram+ is where it's at, it seems.

• +1

Loox:

you have more appeal than him.I bet 90% of girls find him intimidating
if u do test take some aromatase inhibitors, since it will raise your estrogen levels and u'll be bloated. Imo u don't need to blast u have already good genetics

• +1
Reactions: its_over
pretty sure he started with sarms then transitioned into doing 500mg test with mk 677. then like a year later he did test and deca.
just do your standard test cycle