What role/trope would I be in an anime, as an anime character?

What role/trope would I be in an anime, as an anime character?

• Total voters
You could potentially play the role of a comedic character or a determined protagonist who rises through the social ranks. Or perhaps something along those lines. What do you envision as your role?

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
You could potentially play the role of a comedic character or a determined protagonist who rises through the social ranks. Or perhaps something along those lines. What do you envision as your role?
I'd easily be an autistic but loving outcast

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • +1
i dont watch any of this shit, but still chose "bishonen" option, just cause of the cool name :Comfy:

• JFL
Looks good, you have nice harmony with a balance of masculine and feminine features which is why those anime filters work so well for you. I know because I did these anime filters with some friends and it still couldn't make them look good lol

• So Sad
Looks good, you have nice harmony with a balance of masculine and feminine features which is why those anime filters work so well for you.
Thank you so much. Did I look the way you expected me to look?
I know because I did these anime filters with some friends and it still couldn't make them look good lol
Are you masc? Lack of harmony?

Thank you so much. Did I look the way you expected me to look?

Are you masc? Lack of harmony?
Not me, my friends had problems with those filters. My greatest strength is lack of failos, my nose is a bit on the longer side from side profile, but that's about it.

• +1
Not me, my friends had problems with those filters.
I guess it's lack of harmony. I noticed MTN and below (LTB or below if female) often have poor results.
My greatest strength is lack of failos, my nose is a bit on the longer side from side profile, but that's about it.
I see, what's your rating?

I guess it's lack of harmony. I noticed MTN and below (LTB or below if female) often have poor results.

I see, what's your rating?
I don't know and don't care I am here mostly for looksmaxxing tips and to socialize not for ratings. But i've had women touching me in public, follow me in gym, run after me, give massages and ask me directly to make out and cuddle at house parties or they sit on my lap, things that 99% of men don't experience. So I am confidnet I am at least attractive no PSL god thou. If I was taller I could prolly be a generic model or something

• +1
I don't know and don't care I am here mostly for looksmaxxing tips and to socialize not for ratings. But i've had women touching me in public, follow me in gym, run after me, things that 99% of men don't experience. So I am confidnet I am at least attractive no PSL god thou. If I was taller I could prolly be a generic model or something
You definitely sound HTN or above, lucky you! I guess you're maesthetic

You definitely sound HTN or above, lucky you! I guess you're maesthetic
You also looked good based on the pictures you messaged me, we are probably ranked a similar level of attractiveness but maybe for different niches of women

• +1
You also looked good based on the pictures you messaged me, we are probably ranked a similar level of attractiveness but maybe for different niches of women
Thank you! What's your niche?

Thank you! What's your niche?
Younger women love me ranging from lil kids, teenagers to 20 yo olds. I am not a pedo but I am just stating a fact.

My actual niche is alternative women, I love dem emo/egirl chicks, cartoons indoctrinated me to like goths and emo chicks le-meow. I also wear for this puprose cdg or vans to just give a lil bit of alternative flair to my outfit, I also noticed DR martens attracts attention from these type of women. Alt boys that are attractive a very rare in public, they often fat, nerdy or weirdo's that wear band t-shirts. So t works well for me. I've had one girl saying in the bus I was riding home I lookd like a famous tiktoker

I also like younger women, tbh, they are way more beautiful than any women over 25. I also shave for this reason because they like shaved better. An ugly 16 yo is 10 times hotter than a good looking 30 yo women imho

This is my bone structure and hair in sketch format made through AI, this was when I was a bit higher in body fat percentage I am leaner now, ear looks kinda fucked up though:

Last edited:
  • +1
Younger women love me ranging from lil kids, teenagers to 20 yo olds. I am not a pedo but I am just stating a fact.

My actual niche is alternative women, I love dem emo/egirl chicks, cartoons indoctrinated me to like goths and emo chicks le-meow. I also wear for this puprose cdg or vans to just give a lil bit of alternative flair to my outfit, I also noticed DR martens attracts attention from these type of women. Alt boys that are attractive a very rare in public, they often fat, nerdy or weirdo's that wear band t-shirts. So t works well for me. I've had one girl saying in the bus I was riding home I lookd like a famous tiktoker

I also like younger women, tbh, they are way more beautiful than any women over 25. I also shave for this reason because they like shaved better. An ugly 16 yo is 10 times hotter than a good looking 30 yo women imho

This is my bone structure and hair in sketch format made through AI, this was when I was a bit higher in body fat percentage I am leaner now, ear looks kinda fucked up though:

View attachment 2320985
I heard that alt women have a stronger preference for prettyboys who dress in a certain way but cannot find these men outside TikTok so they often resort to dating fat ugly nigga with graphic t shirts because no mainstream GL guy wants them. I do like to listen to alt music like Bauhaus but I don't dress like you. The girls that like me are often geeky, my halal gf is a loveable geek with a librarian pheno.

You look HTN but femalegazemaxxed

I heard that alt women have a stronger preference for prettyboys who dress in a certain way but cannot find these men outside TikTok so they often resort to dating fat ugly nigga with graphic t shirts because no mainstream GL guy wants them. I do like to listen to alt music like Bauhaus but I don't dress like you. The girls that like me are often geeky, my halal gf is a loveable geek with a librarian pheno.

You look HTN but femalegazemaxxed
Thanks, I am definitely femalegazemaxxed xd

• +1
The main villain so I could get superpowers to kill all the right wing extremists in the anime world!

• JFL
Are you a teen?
Now i am 28, but I look young af due to pheno and genetics. I am close to collagen god levels, it causes my face to appear as if it has a real life beauty filter on when in sunlight. Good skin is so underrated, it turns heads

Last edited:
  • Woah
Now i am 28, but I look young af due to pheno and genetics. I am close to collagen god levels, it causes my face to appear as if it has a real life beauty filter on when in sunlight. Good skin is so underrated, it turns heads
What's your ethnicity? Do you feel like the height tax impacted you?

I try my best to have nice skin because of my age (25).

What's your ethnicity? Do you feel like the height tax impacted you?

I try my best to have nice skin because of my age (25).
I am Europoid

No man, I don't notice the height stuff at all what ppl complain about is just being ugly. They think height causes it, but nothing to do with it. The only time I complained about height is when I started to do boxing. This is just my life experience that is internalized viscerally nothing others say is going to change what I experience in day to day life: face > height.

This is what I've written on another post:

I am as tall as the girl from that post. I don't need to cope, I have real life results. What she says in the post is actually something I also discovered on my own. Some really petite women are into guys on the shorter side due to what she described there. Most choosing signals and relations I get are with shorter women but also women taller than me that look like mommy next to me. Obviously some women won't even give a chance due to height difference, but enough do that I don't even notice it and it seems like a lot of women stare at me when I go outside, so I don't notice the ones that aren't starring because I am enjoying the stares from the ones that do. Height is important and if I was taller I could probably be a regular model but I get more choosing signals and even inappropriate behavior in public than tall normmies. How many JBs have ran after you in public? Or attractive 20 yo petites giving sensual massages at festivals in public? Keep coping with your ugly deformed face

As a 5'4 dude I would never ever in my life want to switch places to be 6'' with a normie face. I swear on everything I have. In fact, I don't give a fuck so much that I've known about looksmaxxing for 5 years and I still don't wear any lifts or shoes to make me seem taller.

• +1
I am Europoid
I bet you're southern European. You kinda look castizo.
No man, I don't notice the height stuff at all what ppl complain about is just being ugly. They think height causes it, but nothing to do with it. The only time I complained about height is when I started to do boxing. This is just my life experience that is internalized viscerally nothing others say is going to change what I experience in day to day life: face > height.
Where I live, height trumps face for some reason
This is what I've written on another post:
I'd rather be 6'2 with a normie face over 5'7 with a Chad face tbh. To be taken seriously.

I bet you're southern European. You kinda look castizo.

Where I live, height trumps face for some reason

I'd rather be 6'2 with a normie face over 5'7 with a Chad face tbh. To be taken seriously.
I am Eastern European, I live in the netherlands so everyone is taller than me. Based on my personal experience face trumps height, so no way I would want to ever switch my face. I literally have JB run after me and giving me a heart attack causing a scene in public, not one of my friends or any other dude I've ever met has experienced this in their entire life. I feel like a celeb sometimes, so I am content with my looks. I don't need to be a PSL god and follow the autistic rules for ratios and height set on here, I am grateful for what I have.

I never came her for opinions about my looks anyway, I only came her for further improvement since looksmaxxing is a hobby of mine

• +1
I am Eastern European, I live in the netherlands so everyone is taller than me. Based on my personal experience face trumps height, so no way I would want to ever switch my face. I literally have JB run after me and giving me a heart attack causing a scene in public, not one of my friends or any other dude I've ever met has experienced this in their entire life. I feel like a celeb sometimes, so I am content with my looks. I don't need to be a PSL god and follow the autistic rules for ratios and height set on here, I am grateful for what I have.

I never came her for opinions about my looks anyway, I only came her for further improvement since looksmaxxing is a hobby of mine
I thought in the Netherlands height mattered a lot JFL.
Especially everyone there is tall.