What scan I need to get for surgery?

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Could be 6'5 chad however lil bro got those genes
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Posts
198
Reputation
155
After this semester I should earn good money, so I’m finally saving up for surgery.
I know I have few flaws; huge forehead, long tall nose and small jaw in front profile (side profile MOGS hard for some reason)/ small chin (not sure which one of those is issue).
I’m not sure what should be the order of surgeries. Ideally I would first start with jaw because it’s most complicated (meant in sense that it takes lot of planning, the other 2 can be done in very short horizon). I’m not sure if I should go for genioplasty, implants or Bimax. I thing Bimax with genio would be ideal.
This surgery should significantly change my face proportions (nose and forehead wouldn’t be enlarged any more compared to jaw). Then I’m actually don’t know order of the others. Or should I get them first because they are cheaper and much less complicated ?
Money for surgery will be probably in 3 years horizon. But I want to know if it would be even worth it.
So I’m asking you guys what’s scan should I get to be able ideally with your help. I’m thing RTG or CT? Thank you
 
Let me see you first brother
 

Similar threads

RoidKid
Replies
9
Views
191
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
benji6903
Replies
2
Views
75
benji6903
benji6903
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
Replies
2
Views
45
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
wntr🔛🔛🔝🔝
gb873
Replies
13
Views
189
horseman
horseman
jd0788
Replies
8
Views
117
Public Enemy
Public Enemy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top