What seperates those who ascended from those of didn't?

positiveloop

positiveloop

Bronze
What qualities and characteristics are present in those of have managed to achieve ascension, that are lacking in those who couldn't in your opinion?

baseline lvl, discipline to leanmaxx, gymmax, money

• +1
Reactions: greycel, saafiir fan and 5.5psl
baseline lvl
Nah, many people who ascended started at a very low level, while surpassing others with a higher baseline that are still stuck

Nah, many people who ascended started at a very low level, while surpassing others with a higher baseline that are still stuck
i think they hardmaxxed their falio and softmaxxed average or halo features

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 38403
Low inhibition vs. high inhibition. If you have money for substances or surgeries but don't get them, that is the only dividing factor.

People are scared of pain in surgery. People are scared of putting unknown research chemicals into their body.
Some people just chicken out at the last second even after they have booked a consultation or surgery with a plastic surgeon.

For me, an overall nihilistic overlook on life / not really caring whether I live or die greatly lowered my inhibition to the point I could take any amount of pain. That allowed me to book surgeries, order illegal substances and go ahead with my plans instead of just allowing them to remain as plans that never come to life.

I think a lot of people who abuse PED's, steroids and get surgeries are depressed due to body image issues. This greatly lowers their inhibition compared to the average Joe who wont even buy a gym card because he thinks he is going to turn into Ronnie Coleman in a month of lifting iron. The average 'layman' is very high inhibition and scared of change and risk.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, 5.5psl, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
Low inhibition vs. high inhibition. If you have money for substances or surgeries but don't get them, that is the only dividing factor.

People are scared of pain in surgery. People are scared of putting unknown research chemicals into their body.
Some people just chicken out at the last second even after they have booked a consultation or surgery with a plastic surgeon.

For me, an overall nihilistic overlook on life / not really caring whether I live or die greatly lowered my inhibition to the point I could take any amount of pain. That allowed me to book surgeries, order illegal substances and go ahead with my plans instead of just allowing them to remain as plans that never come to life.

I think a lot of people who abuse PED's, steroids and get surgeries are depressed due to body image issues. This greatly lowers their inhibition compared to the average Joe who wont even buy a gym card because he thinks he is going to turn into Ronnie Coleman in a month of lifting iron. The average 'layman' is very high inhibition and scared of change and risk.
Very interesting, glad for you.
But what about those who ascended naturally?

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Taking high risks.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius

Preach.

Even before looksmaxxing I was not risk averse. I was adventurous and foolhardy

As soon as I identified my failos I booked the surgeries and got them done : 4 in 6 months, no time wasted

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Thesoloist22, Gandy and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back