If your hair is any shade of blonde it's an automatic falio

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 29155
Thats dyed anyways

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Yeah, no way that's natural. He just used color stripper.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and Daqirius
  • +1
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´ and tinderhacker
True true blonde hairdye plus a lined up fade is the style all the jbs and mid 20s women get chadstruck over

true.

btw does quality matter? or can i grab any dye that says platinum blond. The garnier one is almost $20 but the offbrand is like $6.

• +1
Reactions: tinderhacker
how the fuck could you forget the fucking pioneer, Bieber? lmao

all of these cucks are post Bieber after Bieber proved he can fucking slay it
Screen Shot 2023 07 13 at 64921 PM
ngl beiber was rocking that joint like crazy. he looked extra pretty with platinum no homo

true.

btw does quality matter? or can i grab any dye that says platinum blond. The garnier one is almost $20 but the offbrand is like $6.
Try the Garnier one usually the more expensive ones have good quality

• Love it
Deathnics dyeing blond is always pure cagefuel. Unless you're pale ass Asian it is not a halo.

Its all about the contrast. ethnics look horrible with almond or butter blond but look better with platinum blond.
I'm 2 shades lighter than the guy in OP so i can rock both almond and platinum blonde.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and WanderingBurro
True true blonde hairdye plus a lined up fade is the style all the jbs and mid 20s women get chadstruck over
but you have to have the skull shape and upper third for it.

true.

Don’t try to do this at home with shitty ass store box dyes. You will fuck up, probably in multiple ways, the fact you ask about dye but not a toner says it all. You WILL need a toner on top of the dye on top of specialized purple shampoos/conditioners for this.You will also need a developer(this may be included with the dye but sometimes isn’t)

If you buy a box dye and apply it yourself you will either fry your hair and scalp waiting for it to reach this level in one session (10) or you will wash it off before that happens and end up with some red/orange ass hair.

Seriously I have this hair color now and maintaining it requires me to go to a professional salon every ~1 month. Even then it wasn’t always coming out perfect, my stylist had to go through some trial and error to get it down. Reaching and maintaining this is a science.

Trying to reach level 10 yourself when you don’t have experience with this sort of thing is not the move. You can fry your hair, burn your scalp, end up with super red/orange yellow ass tones that you didn’t want, end up with uneven color, etc.

View attachment 79F14154-144F-413B-B565-0CC91FBB1F91.webp

Especially if your natural shade is <7 on this chart

Go to a professional. And understand that maintaining this (especially as a buzzcut) is gonna be a fuckton of maintenance because you’re essentially gonna have to get it done every 4 weeks and use hour long purple shampoo/ conditioner sessions regularly to keep it this color otherwise it will likely turn very yellow.

• +1
If your hair is any shade of blonde it's an automatic falio
Blonde eyebrows are a failo. Not blonde hair. White /platinum blonde hair mogs if you have the skin tone for it.

Attachments

• C057B866-EECA-4DC5-83B4-2F13BEEA71C5.webp
    114 KB · Views: 0
  • 3A6E55FE-55E7-4174-B3F3-E00D992CE1CB.webp
    68.9 KB · Views: 0
  • DD41BD91-066E-4950-897E-5E54871C792A.webp
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Don’t try to do this at home with shitty ass store box dyes. You will fuck up, probably in multiple ways, the fact you ask about dye but not a toner says it all. You WILL need a toner on top of the dye on top of specialized purple shampoos/conditioners for this.You will also need a developer(this may be included with the dye but sometimes isn’t)

If you buy a box dye and apply it yourself you will either fry your hair and scalp waiting for it to reach this level in one session (10) or you will wash it off before that happens and end up with some red/orange ass hair.

Seriously I have this hair color now and maintaining it requires me to go to a professional salon every ~1 month. Even then it wasn’t always coming out perfect, my stylist had to go through some trial and error to get it down. Reaching and maintaining this is a science.

Trying to reach level 10 yourself when you don’t have experience with this sort of thing is not the move. You can fry your hair, burn your scalp, end up with super red/orange yellow ass tones that you didn’t want, end up with uneven color, etc.

View attachment 2318997

Especially if your natural shade is <7 on this chart

Go to a professional. And understand that maintaining this (especially as a buzzcut) is gonna be a fuckton of maintenance because you’re essentially gonna have to get it done every 4 weeks and use hour long purple shampoo/ conditioner sessions regularly to keep it this color otherwise it will likely turn very yellow.

Is there a YouTube tutorial before I start.

Blonde eyebrows are a failo. Not blonde hair. White /platinum blonde hair mogs if you have the skin tone for it.

Btw is this level 10.

IMG 1583
IMG 1584

And is there an option even lighter? I want the hair color beiber has in this pic. Literally exactly this color. I feel like it’s even lighter than level 10 I’m not sure if I’m right.

Btw is this level 10.

View attachment 2319193View attachment 2319194

And is there an option even lighter? I want the hair color beiber has in this pic. Literally exactly this color. I feel like it’s even lighter than level 10 I’m not sure if I’m right.
Most people agree there are 10 levels. That chart just may have not been the best at representing a real level 10. Regardless the level system is just there as a numerical metric to provide a frame of reference, like bodyfat percentage.

Beibers hair is also more white and less yellow because of toner and/or purple hair products.

• +1
Most people agree there are 10 levels. That chart just may have not been the best at representing a real level 10. Regardless the level system is just there as a numerical metric to provide a frame of reference, like bodyfat percentage.

Beibers hair is also more white and less yellow because of toner and/or purple hair products.

so other than paying shit ton of money to a hair stylist you’re fucked?

There has to be a YouTube tutorial on this shit

Is there a YouTube tutorial before I start.
There likely is, but a youtube tutorial isn’t going to be tailored to your hair specifically the way the process would in a salon, nor will it include instructions on what to do to fix each potential thing that can go wrong, whereas a professional would tailor their approach and and be prepared to fix any problems that could arise during or after the process.

For instance if you have coarse level 5 hair and high pheomelanin, following what worked for a beauty youtuber who had fine level 7 hair with low pheomelanin, will give you much different results.

Not only that but salons use products which are not as damaging as cheap box dyes. essential if you’re lightening more than 2 shades at once.

And when I say salon I don’t mean supercuts

• Love it
so other than paying shit ton of money to a hair stylist you’re fucked?

There has to be a YouTube tutorial on this shit
You can try to do it yourself but it will come with a lot of risks, some of which will looksmin you hard (fried, damaged hair, chemical burns on scalp, unnatural orange/red color, uneven color etc.) The farther your natural color is from level 10 the more likely these risks are to happen. So unless you’re prepared to stomach one of these ( for potentially weeks, and potentially multiple times) as a part of a learning process it is best to not DIY IMO. I would only consider attempting to if you were naturally a level 9, maybe level 8. Lightening 1-2 levels at home is not very sketchy.

Last edited:
  • Love it
You can try to do it yourself but it will come with a lot of risks, some of which will looksmin you hard (fried, damaged hair, chemical burns on scalp, unnatural orange/red color, uneven color etc.) The farther your natural color is from level 10 the more likely these risks are to happen. So unless you’re prepared to stomach one of these ( for potentially weeks, and potentially multiple times) as a part of a learning process it is best to not DIY IMO. I would only consider attempting to if you were naturally a level 9, maybe level 8. Lightening 1-2 levels at home is not very sketchy.

You’re a solid guy bro. Appreciate all your responses.

Okay I’ll throw a scenario your way. Say I want to keep my buzzcut really short like this:

IMG 1602

How often would I need to go to the hair stylist to get retouching. Mind you to keep hair this small I use a 3 guard (4.5 mm) and trim it everyday. So with that in mind how often would I see a stylist so I don’t have the ugly black hair showing underneath?