What shitskins need to realize whenever they post anti-white content on the internet is that they

Kreatophagia

Kreatophagia

Verified glowie
>Turn on their PC or phone which was invented by whites.
>Initialize firmware which was created by whites.
>Boot into Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, or IOS, all of which were created by whites.
>Connect to a network to access the internet, which were invented by whites.
>Open a Chromium or Gecko/Firefox browser or some other application that likely uses software frameworks/libraries that were created by whites.
>Go to looksmax.org, a website that has a certificate verified by "Let's Encrypt" (a company founded by whites — the technology used for certificate authority was also created by whites, nearly all notable modern cryptographers are white), uses Cloudflare (created by whites), and uses XenForo forum software (created by whites).
>Post about how much they hate whites in English (a language created by whites).
>Likely live in a white country too.

Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Shnofield Geiser, Mewton, sweetheart and 31 others
They are like women, ungrateful to all those who gave them comforts and luxuries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sweetheart, IMPROVINATOR, ominion and 13 others
if whites are gone it is over for ethnics, especially niggers, chinese will torment them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boxface34, Deprived, Luffymaxxing and 11 others
>Boot into Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, or IOS, all of which were created by whites.
>Open a Chromium or Gecko/Firefox browser or some other application that likely uses software frameworks/libraries that were created by whites.
>Go to looksmax.org, a website that has a certificate verified by "Let's Encrypt" (a company founded by whites — the technology used for certificate authority was also created by whites, nearly all notable modern cryptographers are white), uses Cloudflare (created by whites), and uses XenForo forum software (created by whites).
>Post about how much they hate whites in English (a language created by whites).

Jfl.
White people created slavery but also ended it. Black people are also so ungratful. So proud to be white.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Nigger and chadpreetsingh
White people created slavery
No they didn’t, Arabs where the first to enslave niggers and their slave trade was 2x bigger than the trans Atlantic slave trade was at its peak

• +1
Reactions: murdah and FloppaFlops
niggas will be niggas. it’s part of the agenda 🤷🏼‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
No they didn’t, Arabs where the first to enslave niggers and their slave trade was 2x bigger than the trans Atlantic slave trade was at its peak
At least they keep it real and still enslave them. Them niggas are good to build our buildings and farming but they not white so don't deserve thinks such as joy

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Kreatophagia
bump fr fr ong no cap

Jfl.

Meanwhile the subhuman pinkoid that wrote this has only accomplished masurbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement.

But takes credit for his race like the subhuman he is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, ominion, fxckz and 8 others
White's can't run business though which is why major companies were all owned by jews chink or jeet

Jfl.
Dnr

Meanwhile the subhuman pinkoid that wrote this has only accomplished masurbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement.

But takes credit for his race like the subhuman he is.
Meanwhile the subhuman brownoid that wrote this has only accomplished masturbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement. Also, you completely missed the point of this post.
White's can't run business though which is why major companies were all owned by jews chink or jeet
12/13 western companies in the top 20 of the "List of largest companies by revenue" list are currently owned and/or founded by whites.
Walmart - Whites
Amazon - Whites
Vitol - Whites
Apple - Whites
Shell - Founded by Whites, current CEO is not white.
ExxonMobil- Whites
UnitedHealth Group - Whites
CVS Health - Whites
Berkshire Hathaway - Whites
Volkswagen Group - Whites
Uniper - Whites
McKesson - Whites

Other notable mentions:
Microsoft - Founded by Whites, current CEO is not white.
Twitter - Whites
Facebook - Whites
Snapchat - Whites
Cloudflare - Whites
Target - Whites
Costco - Whites
Mercedes - Whites
Ford - Whites

Obviously not a complete list, it's just to give you the idea.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and copingtoohardrn
Meanwhile the subhuman brownoid that wrote this has only accomplished masturbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement.

No, the point was you are a worthless subhuman that pretends you have done something by taking credit for what individuals of your own race have accomplished.

I'm not taking credit for someone like him for an example

• +1
Reactions: gooner23, Roquefort, mayo mogger and 3 others
Cumskins need to learn that if it weren't for chinks and pajeets doing their dirty work then they wouldn't have these access to these inventions either.

• +1
Reactions: yen and normie_joe
No, the point was you are a worthless subhuman that pretends you have done something by taking credit for what individuals of your own race have accomplished.

I'm not taking credit for someone like him for an example

Again, this has nothing to do with my post whatsoever, fucking retard.

Again, this has nothing to do with my post whatsoever, fucking retard.

This has everything to do with the post you subhuman.

You were not one of the whites that did any of it, so why take credit?

It's like this fatass taking credit for his football team winning

images

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
This has everything to do with the post you subhuman.

You were not one of the whites that did any of it, so why take credit?

It's like this fatass taking credit for his football team winning

images
Read the post again, illiterate nigger. I, as an individual, never took credit for inventions made by other whites.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and normie_joe
Read the post again, illiterate nigger. I, as an individual, never took credit for inventions made by other whites.

> Makes a thread about how whites did x,y,z like he himself had any role.

> "I never took any credit bro"

:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Costcosuperstore
Thank u white man for making white women :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Thesoloist22, dna_cel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
> Makes a thread about how whites did x,y,z like he himself had any role.

> "I never took any credit bro"

:feelskek:
Show me where I took individual credit of other white inventions. The point of my post was to point out the irony of the process a shitskin has to go through to post anti-white content on the internet.

Show me where I took individual credit of other white inventions. The point of my post was to point out the irony of the process a shitskin has to go through to post anti-white content on the internet.

The entire thread you subhuman.

You implicitly took credit for the works of other whites like you had a personal role in any of it.

"Whites did x,y,z guys, we are so superior bro"

If anything, this thread makes you an embarrassment for your own race.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Subhuman :lul:, post this somewhere else

The entire thread you subhuman.

You implicitly took credit for the works of other whites like you had a personal role in any of it.

"Whites did x,y,z guys, we are so superior bro"

If anything, this thread makes you an embarrassment for your own race.
I'm waiting for you to quote the part where I claimed or concretely implied individual credit for the technologies I mentioned. Inb4 you quote the whole thread because you're an illiterate simpleton shitskin.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for you to quote the part where I claimed or concretely implied individual credit for the technologies I mentioned. Inb4 you quote the whole thread because you're an illiterate simpleton shitskin who is incapable of reading.

Meanwhile the subhuman brownoid that wrote this has only accomplished masturbating into a sock 10 times per day as his only achievement. Also, you completely missed the point of this post.

12/13 western companies in the top 20 of the "List of largest companies by revenue" list are currently owned and/or founded by whites.
Walmart - Whites
Amazon - Whites
Vitol - Whites
Apple - Whites
Shell - Founded by Whites, current CEO is not white.
ExxonMobil- Whites
UnitedHealth Group - Whites
CVS Health - Whites
Berkshire Hathaway - Whites
Volkswagen Group - Whites
Uniper - Whites
McKesson - Whites

Other notable mentions:
Microsoft - Founded by Whites, current CEO is not white.
Twitter - Whites
Facebook - Whites
Snapchat - Whites
Cloudflare - Whites
Target - Whites
Costco - Whites
Mercedes - Whites
Ford - Whites

Obviously not a complete list, it's just to give you the idea.
> Most companies are owned by whites
> Jews own so much power and are not white

nice

• Hmm...
Yes, your interpretation of the thread is flawed. I didn't claim individual credit of technologies made by other whites.

> Most companies are owned by whites
> Jews own so much power and are not white

nice
Elaborate. I understand what you wrote but I don't see the point of it and can't tell if it's directed directly towards me.

Elaborate. I understand what you wrote but I don't see the point of it and can't tell if it's directed directly towards me.
Yes it is directed directly towards you, factoring in context like we've just talked in pm and that those two statements contradict each other.

Yes it is directed directly towards you, factoring in context like we've just talked in pm and that those two statements contradict each other.
I didn't say "Jews own so much power and are not white".

I didn't say "Jews own so much power and are not white".
And once again you're doing the same thing with me and "saying I live in London". Perhaps you didn't explicitly state that jews are white, but the genetic study bullshit that you sent in pms is kind of obvious

Jfl.
All of those thinks where created by multiculturalism not one white individual.. Steven job was syrian ethnic. Usa is multicultural country. mOST CEOS now days are Indians.

Last edited:
Perhaps you didn't explicitly state that jews are white, but the genetic study bullshit that you sent in pms is kind of obvious
What "genetic study bullshit" did I send? I sent you chudjak memes, none of which contained genetic studies inside them.

What "genetic study bullshit" did I send? I sent you chudjak memes, none of which contained genetic studies inside them.
yeah they were memes trying to elicit an idea, that I'm one saying is bullshit and two using to say whether I think that you think jews are white, like ashkenazi who have levant blood that's not european.

Or actually you could be a part white arab/mulatto shitskin who has to accept jews are white to have a consistent ideology.

White people created slavery but also ended it. Black people are also so ungratful. So proud to be white.
Whites are not the ones who created slavery, it’s the Arabs / niggers actually

• +1
Reactions: mogstars and Kreatophagia
yeah they were memes trying to elicit an idea, that I'm one saying is bullshit and two using to say whether I think that you think jews are white, like ashkenazi who have levant blood that's not european.
I don't know that much about Ashkenazi genetics, so I can't really comment on that, but some of them appear to be white (nordic coloring, facial structure, etc.), but then there's still the argument of cultural differences, genetics, and whatnot so I probably wouldn't consider them white. Anyways, in the first part of your original comment, it would've been more accurate if you said something like "Jews are overrepresented in positions of power" instead of "Jews own so much power." Whites owning the majority of top companies ≠ Jews are not overrepresented in positions of power.
Or actually you could be a part white arab/mulatto shitskin who has to accept jews are white to have a consistent ideology.
I'm fully European.

Last edited:
I don't know that much about Ashkenazi genetics, so I can't really comment on that, but some of them appear to be white (nordic coloring, facial structure, etc.), but then there's still the argument of cultural differences, genetics, and whatnot so I probably wouldn't consider them white. Anyways, in the first part of your original comment, it would've been more accurate if you said something like "Jews are overrepresented in positions of power" instead of "Jews own so much power."

I'm fully European.
I understand there is a difference fully, the latter is still somewhat true but even exclusively affirming that they are overrepresented in the power that they own as well as cultural bias towards them such as support for israel, the point that i made that you contended against still holds true

Also like I said in pms you don't understand genetics

the point that i made that you contended against still holds true
It doesn't. Your original point was centered around White company ownership and how it's contradictory to Jews holding positions of power. The point no longer stands if you word it "Jews are overrepresented in positions of power." Either way, there are other forms of political and social power.
Also like I said in pms you don't understand genetics
You started rambling about genetics after I sent 3 chudjak memes with 0 mention of genetics and pointed out that it's ironic to post the stuff you do when you are a slav in the west yourself.

It doesn't. Your original point was centered around White company ownership and how it's contradictory to Jews holding positions of power. The point no longer stands if you word it "Jews are overrepresented in positions of power." Either way, there are other forms of political and social power.

You started rambling about genetics after I sent 3 chudjak memes with 0 mention of genetics and pointed out that it's ironic to post the stuff you do when you are a slav in the west yourself.
View attachment 2889850
It doesn't have to literally contradict the statement by there instead being most businesses owned by jews but rather the cognitive dissonance that exists in the white nationalist echo chambers that whenever they seethe at ethnics they say everything was made by whites but then when it comes to hating jews they say jews run holly wood this and that. If ashkenazi jews, which are well overrepresented in noble prizes and just scientific contribution in general, that 26% of them hold the prizes whilst always being under 2% of the population, don't you think that we should be giving credit where its due to jews the same way you are trying to do with whites by asserting whites did everything?

Why do you have a problem with me "rambling" about genetics when the memes you sent are clearly about genetics supporting the idea of supremacy for some european ethnicites?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
It doesn't have to literally contradict the statement by there instead being most businesses owned by jews but rather the cognitive dissonance that exists in the white nationalist echo chambers that whenever they seethe at ethnics they say everything was made by whites but then when it comes to hating jews they say jews run holly wood this and that. If ashkenazi jews, which are well overrepresented in noble prizes and just scientific contribution in general, that 26% of them hold the prizes whilst always being under 2% of the population, don't you think that we should be giving credit where its due to jews the same way you are trying to do with whites by asserting whites did everything?

Why do you have a problem with me "rambling" about genetics when the memes you sent are clearly about genetics supporting the idea of supremacy for some european ethnicites?
I'll reply when I'm back home later today.

They weren’t made by “white people” as a collective. They were made by men who happened to be white. I have contributed as little to the creation of the internet as you have you moron.

They weren’t made by “white people” as a collective. They were made by men who happened to be white. I have contributed as little to the creation of the internet as you have you moron.
Either way it's been 2000 years and niggers only invented a stick

• +1
Either way it's been 2000 years and niggers only invented a stick
Nothing sadder than society outcasts taking credit for nothing they’ve been part of producing. You’ve done as much with your life as the people you berate.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Thesoloist22, dna_cel and 2 others
Nothing sadder than society outcasts taking credit for nothing they’ve been part of producing. You’ve done as much with your life as the people you berate.
thats not true i have a higher iq than them, they average about 80 at best