What shoes give me naturally the most height

S1d456

S1d456

Zephir
180cm is too short for England a girl who's 5 7 said I'm short I need height or I'm roping give me tips

She's shit testing you, England is filled with manlets lol.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Sketchers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
180cm is too short for England a girl who's 5 7 said I'm short I need height or I'm roping give me tips
You should kill her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, gambino, Andremln and 1 other person
184696663 max

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 45811, looksseg and 2 others
5' women are best

also 1 foot hight diff ideal
u gota be 6'7 ideally bro
over
(serious)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
What does shit testing mean
She's trying to make you insecure, women do this all the time to get a reaction out of you to see if you are insecure about something. Women are legit socially smarter than men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, niqfan625 and Deleted member 55252
She's trying to make you insecure, women do this all the time to get a reaction out of you to see if you are insecure about something. Women are legit socially smarter than men
Yh it fucking worked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
She gave me ioi and said u had potential n she called me good looking but a bit too short for her when I tower over her this is fuckrf

I'm a rope at this point foids these days want 6 ft 3 minimum anything less is a disability

Is this a redpill forum now?

Stop coping

Is this a redpill forum now?

Stop coping
Women do this type shit, Redpill or not. Not all Redpill is bullshit, shit like gym isn't cope tbh.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 27066
Women do this type shit, Redpill or not. Not all Redpill is bullshit, shit like gym isn't cope tbh.
Haha jfl at you if you think shit testing is real

Imagine becky shit testing chad :lul:

Doesn't happen does it?

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Haha jfl at you if you think shit testing is real

Imagine becky shit testing chad :lul:

Doesn't happen does it?
I HEAR SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT ABOUT THIS "CHAD". BUT WHERE IS HE?

I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS FUCKER IN MY WHOLE LIFE. CHAD IS 1 IN A MILLION AND PROBABLY STILL GETS SHIT TESTED. WE ARE NOT CHAD SO WE WILL LIKELY EXPERIENCE SHIT TESTS ANYWAY. STFU ABOUT THIS CHAD SHIT

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 27066
I HEAR SO MUCH FUCKING SHIT ABOUT THIS "CHAD". BUT WHERE IS HE?

I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS FUCKER IN MY WHOLE LIFE. CHAD IS 1 IN A MILLION AND PROBABLY STILL GETS SHIT TESTED. WE ARE NOT CHAD SO WE WILL LIKELY EXPERIENCE SHIT TESTS ANYWAY. STFU ABOUT THIS CHAD SHIT
Chad could be a 6'6 htn with good pheno...

Shittesting is another Alpha M cope

If a woman "shit tests" you then she doesn't like you, move on with your life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Chad could be a 6'6 htn with good pheno...

Shittesting is another Alpha M cope

If a woman "shit tests" you then she doesn't like you, move on with your life.
Do you not think women would start drama to entertain themselves even to someone who they find attractive?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and proxyy
good point
Do you not think women would start drama to entertain themselves even to someone who they find attractive?
Only to men they don't take seriously, men they don't care about losing

If a foid likes u she will be nice to you, in order to remove chances of you losing interest or getting mad at her.

Would you walk up to your crush and insult her biggest insecurity?

• +1
Reactions: zura
Buy Jordan 4 or airforce 1, add in small height booster, you will be atleast 3 inches taller.
here is link for height booster

If a foid likes u she will be nice to you, in order to remove chances of you losing interest or getting mad at her.

This is why those HTn white guys get with those ugly hooks, they legit worship the shit they stand on.

I still think they will push the limits to see how far she can go, but ultimately the guy holds the power.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
This is why those HTn white guys get with those ugly hooks, they legit worship the shit they stand on.

I still think they will push the limits to see how far she can go, but ultimately the guy holds the power.
Exactly women will only "shit test" men uglier than them cause they could care less if the man gets mad or loses interest

But they will worship men that mog them

If you date a girl who you mog then you'll get massive amounts of validation and dopamine

True, although i had some situations in work with a girl when first time when we met we both eye fucked each other 2x but when last time it happend i've moved my eyes to ceiling as i was mogging her looks wise however i don't deny that she was cute, when we had an break she popped to smoking shelter and was insulting me saying all the time incel for like an half an minute straight, when break finished we cameback to work and after a while when i was just moving shit around the warehouse she literally was eye fucking me again said fuck me in front of many other coworkers, but i haven't done anything about that and got stalked by her while i was coming back to home, so all this essay proves @HTN_Mentalcel point to be true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and HTN_Mentalcel
True, although i had some situations in work with a girl when first time when we met we both eye fucked each other 2x but when last time it happend i've moved my eyes to ceiling as i was mogging her looks wise however i don't deny that she was cute, when we had an break she popped to smoking shelter and was insulting me saying all the time incel for like an half an minute straight, when break finished we cameback to work and after a while when i was just working moving shit around warehouse she literally was eye fucking me again said fuck me in front of many other coworkers, but i haven't done anything about that and got stalked by her while i was coming back to home, so all this essay proves @HTN_Mentalcel point to be true.
Fuck you as in have sex with her?

You need to mog her by alot for her to worship you

For example you HTN and her LTB

This is a brutal story. You might be uglier than you think bro, also she might just be insecure.

One time a really REALLY ugly foid called me ugly for no reason, even though I'm in the htn range. Sometimes they project their insecurities on others

True, although i had some situations in work with a girl when first time when we met we both eye fucked each other 2x but when last time it happend i've moved my eyes to ceiling as i was mogging her looks wise however i don't deny that she was cute, when we had an break she popped to smoking shelter and was insulting me saying all the time incel for like an half an minute straight, when break finished we cameback to work and after a while when i was just moving shit around the warehouse she literally was eye fucking me again said fuck me in front of many other coworkers, but i haven't done anything about that and got stalked by her while i was coming back to home, so all this essay proves @HTN_Mentalcel point to be true.
Also your one example doesn't prove anything as it can be an outlier.

Greycel tier iq

Ask on another forum or website, as you see, everyone but one reply was answering your question, fucking retarded forum

• +1
Reactions: piec
Fuck you as in have sex with her?

You need to mog her by alot for her to worship you

For example you HTN and her LTB

This is a brutal story. You might be uglier than you think bro, also she might just be insecure.

One time a really REALLY ugly foid called me ugly for no reason, even though I'm in the htn range. Sometimes they project their insecurities on others
Yeah, true although i've been rated subhuman to htn by some ppl on this forum and either i don't think im the shit looks wise, i'm probably mtn range with 5'11 height with lifts and gymmaxed physique.
She probably was insecure + she had anxiety tics around me, and all this shit that i wrote before so she was def attracted
Also your one example doesn't prove anything as it can be an outlier.

Greycel tier iq
True, i don't deny it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
6 inch timberlands give me like an extra 2 inches i think

Don't focus on the shoes, focus on getting trendy NT unique shoes and focus on adding insoles.
get those thick nike air maxes

Don't focus on the shoes, focus on getting trendy NT unique shoes and focus on adding insoles.
get those thick nike air maxes
They only add like an inch, maybe 1.5 (don't forget decompression). Sketchers add more and are fairly NT, I have Been complimented on them

They only add like an inch, maybe 1.5 (don't forget decompression). Sketchers add more and are fairly NT, I have Been complimented on them
did you even read what i wrote?

what happens when the boots come off?
Whenever I’m at work or somewhere else I always wear the same shoes, if I have to change then I’ll go to the bathroom so nobody can see my insecure ass get caught frauding and put handmade slippers with attached lifts to them

Air force 1’s… Air max 97’s, Chelsea boots, more boots, different boots

Air force 1’s… Air max 97’s, Chelsea boots, more boots, different boots
I was thinking of getting like balenciaga triple s

Whenever I’m at work or somewhere else I always wear the same shoes, if I have to change then I’ll go to the bathroom so nobody can see my insecure ass get caught frauding and put handmade slippers with attached lifts to them
I have platform crocs from temu to fraud at home like I do outside

• +1
Reactions: proxyy