What shoud I use to not get bruises from bs

mr_coking

mr_coking

Iron
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
85
Reputation
56
I've been bonesmashing for a couple of weeks now and my mom keeps asking me why I have bruises on my face I told her I fell but don't think that's gonna work next time so is there anything I can use/do to not get them?
 
Hitting your face will bruise you.

You can try icing or using a whip on the areas, like you'd do for a hickey. Makeup will fix all though.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mr_coking
Do
I've been bonesmashing for a couple of weeks now and my mom keeps asking me why I have bruises on my face I told her I fell but don't think that's gonna work next time so is there anything I can use/do to not get them?
do them while masai jumping for anti brusing effect
 
  • JFL
Reactions: mr_coking

Similar threads

broriott_
Replies
7
Views
79
ThreemlTestADay
T
foidkiller1414
Replies
4
Views
35
foidkiller1414
foidkiller1414
Hmivi_123
Replies
8
Views
70
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
isjsks
Replies
2
Views
24
Schlüsselbein
Schlüsselbein
M
Replies
5
Views
36
madlaxs
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top