What should a severely underweight person eat to gain weight???

SpiritAnimal

SpiritAnimal

Silver
Im 5'11 and 100 pounds, I have stomach problems so dairy, sugar and bread has to be limited, what should I eat to gain weight fast???

• +1
Reactions: PYT and justshowerbro
wtf how anorexic nigga, eat rice and pasta just eat a fuck ton of carbs and protein

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, PYT, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
High caloric food and split it into 5 meals. Eat every 3-4 hrs if you have fast metabolism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391, Yliaster, PYT and 4 others
wtf how anorexic nigga, eat rice and pasta just eat a fuck ton of carbs and protein
Eating is pretty hard since my stomach can only hold so much.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I had the same people problem I was 5'11 at 114 pounds just recently. Eat more food and your appetite will increase all you have to do have frequent meals. I would rarely eat cause no one cooked with me so I had little appetite only eating cereal and McDonald's in the afternoon or some but after my sister cooks for me big breakfast eat a lot I started waking up in the morning super hungry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Warlow, SpiritAnimal and 1 other person
get those frozen lasagna meals its like 2k calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SpiritAnimal
Your stomach will adapt. My stomach used to be 3x the size it is now. But my mission was to lose weight. Your stomach can stretch over time

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Warlow
get a blender and put a fuck ton of peanuts with almond milk inside

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 9344, SpiritAnimal and 2 others
I had the same people problem I was 5'11 at 114 pounds just recently. Eat more food and your appetite will increase all you have to do have frequent meals. I would rarely eat cause no one cooked with me so I had little appetite only eating cereal and McDonald's in the afternoon or some but after my sister cooks for me big breakfast eat a lot I started waking up in the morning super hungry
Hurtful vanity...

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 3299
put protein powder in too and some bananas

maybe even eggs (Srs)

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, Lux and justshowerbro
doubt sugar and bread cause upset stomach.

Im 5'11 and 100 pounds, I have stomach problems so dairy, sugar and bread has to be limited, what should I eat to gain weight fast???
Sounds like paleo might be perfect for you, load up on fish, olive oil, avocados, greens, sweet potatoes (not 100% sure if that's paleo but whatever), etc.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, Deleted member 3299, justshowerbro and 1 other person
OP treat the underlying condition ASAP

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and justshowerbro
eggs, ground beef, & almond milk if no regular milk

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal, theanonymousone, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
Carbs
Good fats
Eat vegan protein shakes idk

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro
43290B59 79FE 4F17 B23B 0DD3DBA837EA

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity and SpiritAnimal
food that isn't dairy, sugar and bread

get a blender and put a fuck ton of peanuts with almond milk inside
Im going to do this since I already have a new blender that I have yet to use.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Carbs
Good fats
Eat vegan protein shakes idk
Ive tried vegan protein shakes with little success, I went three years taking plant protein and it barely made a difference.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Entschuldigung, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others

U should just intake a lot of protein and workout

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
BRO START WORKING OUT SERIOUSLY, UR APPETITE WILL GROW CAUSE YOUR BODY WILL CRAVE FOOD FOR RECOVERY, IF I STOP WORKING OUT I LITERALLY CANT EAT FOOD SAME AS YOU.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
1 kilogram of protein a day and whatever else you want to eat, also gymmax.

I wish I just was like that, I would just bulk the fuck out of myself until I am in a normal weight and build muscles asap